• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Brown's Bottom : When Britain SOLD half of their Gold Reserve - History Lesson

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"History may not repeat itself, but it often rhymes". - Samuel Langhorn Clemens aka Mark Twain
I remember this when it happened I thought the excuse was lame then . Maneco64 puts the dots together, and now French Pres. Macron comes up with another bullion bank scheme pushing the G7 to SELL bullion for AFRICA ( a continent where most nations sell all gold mined to the Chi Comms):

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The faggot in charge of the French says sell all the gold and give it to the Negroes because they're too dumb and stupid to fend for themselves

1623414963914.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
AFRICA is NOT a Nation, but a Continent . Outside of South Africa many of the African Nations allow the Chi. Comms to come in and overrun the local miners or force them to SELL their gold at massive discounts to the Chinks. Chinks pay-off the local and national leadership to look the other way while the nation gets raped and it people get abused.
Macron's scheme is just another bullion bank bail-out to cover short positions. And the bullion banks will continue "Business as Usual" and will not change.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why does Africa need a bailout...?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
who does he think is going to be the buyer? and seriously, who does he think will sell? most countries won't part with any of theirs unless they are going to be blackmailed / coerced into it...

it's just another ruse...he can't control his own country and probably has no gold left, and no one will join him at the bottom...fk of Macron, even your people are telling you that...

1623506500070.png

edit to add:
as i posted somewhere else:
be aware of those who are 'the buyers', once they realize other countries aren't going to be sellers, they just might want to come after ours...

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Is it not great that govt's sell the public's gold at reduced prices to who??? Maybe somebody that rhymes.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it not great that govt's sell the public's gold at reduced prices to who??? Maybe somebody that rhymes.
that's just it...'somebody' is not the jews...

'somebody' will have a name, a title, a reason...a vault

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Biden wants to give them 40 Trillion.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buying at the bottom was a great idea, selling, not so much. What asset class should we be buying because the price collapsed? Screw the french guy...

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Can't wait for this G7 Conference to be over with. Then we can find out, how much we were sold out by Biden.....

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait for this G7 Conference to be over with. Then we can find out, how much we were sold out by Biden.....
He will only do what his masters allow, as with any politician...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he took a script with him to follow. for Jill to study on the flight over
fify

...Jo(e) was simply used for the photo ops...

seriously, imagine the tone in the room with all those people in attendance...the gibberish flew from their mouths, like Satans minions, saying too much about themselves, yet saying nothing relevant for the rest of the world, at all