• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bunkers For The Elites - Hiding From Judgement Won't Hide Them

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Irons hides in a cabin out in the woods. we should paint his shed for him

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Good stuff GH. These people need to be hunted down and destroyed but, of course, most people are idiots and will perish without ever knowing why or who was responsible for their deaths
Ignorance is bliss!

Last edited:

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

Amos 9:1(b)-3 KJV

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

Amos 9:1(b)-3 KJV
The guy who wrote this sounds like he's pissed!!!

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Some great catastrophe hits the earth. The "elite" escape to their designated safe bolt holes.
Say one is worth $100 billion. Upon collapse, that one's billions are mostly in digital wealth, and of course, no longer exist or have any value.
The properties that he or she might have owned around the world by title, are no longer under their control if they can even get to them.
Who is to enforce their "property rights"? Civil government will also be destroyed, with what currency will they hire guards or a private army to take back control? Stock options? Don't even consider what the locals will think of them, or do to them, they will be strangers in a strange land. Any surviving locals will be more likely to kill them and take what they have than to help them.

They may survive under better conditions for a few moons or a year after the event, but in the end, they are screwed.

As for the video, he thinks some of you can afford to give him a hundred a month, pay up bitchez.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The elite's bug out locations aren't for sale and they don't appear on google earth. He's talking about go-carts here, the elite have super sonic planes compared to this.

We don't know their names (for the elite owners of the world) and that's the way it's been since the 50's. But it goes way beyond that.... try to wrap your head around the fact that we don't even know the locations of their enclaves, some of them estimated to be as large as a medium sized town. We have clues as to how they're able to hide and maintain these enclaves but that's the extent of our knowledge about them.