• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Button

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
essay removed

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That was in Africa and with a smaller, much more controllable population. But could they fool us as well?
I think it's a great question, and actually consider it highly likely they have already been using this on us for some time. Take for example what happened in Charleston Virginia, with the clash between neo-Nazis and Antifa. Neither side resembled the average American in the least. It sure looked suspicious to me.

Recently I heard an interesting rant by someone who identified himself as politically on the left, but who owned guns and believed in free speech. He was complaining that social media sites were banning him for discussing topics that related war history.

It made me wonder again, to what degree, political, ethnic, and other identities out there are being artificially enhanced to prevent an organic crowdsourcing of the truth.

Last edited: