• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Deleted my posts. Link is dead and website no longer exists.

Last edited:

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I keep saying ... a skilled machinist with a well equipped shop can crank out serviceable guns by the dozen. All you need to cache is a goodly supply of high quality metal. The single hardest thing to do in a home shop is to rifle a barrel. Everything else is pretty basic. No, they're not going to be polished works of art with precision weight triggers ... they hardly need to be. Bullets and casings, pretty easy to crank out. Even smokeless powder isn't much beyond the scope of highschool chemistry class. The one thing that I couldn't generate myself today is primers.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Shotguns don't have rifled barrels.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was in DC for beck's 9/12 deal a long time ago..... (what the hell was I thinking)...... local paper said 70-80K people...... there were that many waiting to use the bathrooms..... heard a college did a density study that said 1.4 million people.
We let 545 immoral degnenerates run ruff shod over us like we are slaves. Numbers are in out favor . You don't score points on defense.............................

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Was in DC for beck's 9/12 deal a long time ago..... (what the hell was I thinking)...... local paper said 70-80K people...... there were that many waiting to use the bathrooms..... heard a college did a density study that said 1.4 million people.
We let 545 immoral degnenerates run ruff shod over us like we are slaves. Numbers are in out favor . You don't score points on defense.............................
I learned a lot from the Boston Bruins of the late 80's....

The best defense is a good offense!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When it's time to bury them, it's time to use them,,, by somebody.
The spares of the spares are buried, along with crates of milsurp, and all purchased post Y2; when guns and ammo were still cheap.

I worked with some like-minded buddies, and we experimented (successfully) with different techniques for caching, the most successful of which I will not share openly.

Suffice it to say, losing the primaries is no great loss.

What's that old saying about three pirates keeping a secret?

Leave clues for your loved ones, but be creative and use "inside jokes."

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I keep saying ... The one thing that I couldn't generate myself today is primers.
Primers #1 cach item, Firearms wise.
I was talking with a friend about stores and primary items to obtain. One may pretty much will be able to scrounge up casings, ( I sweep up mine after some playtime and I do not reload), you can create projectiles lead casting.

I have not met any one who sez they manufacture their own primers.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Au..., What IS the old saying about three pirates ?

I have heard - "The only way two Cons can keep a secret is when one OFFs the other". There is no "Honor Amongst Thieves".

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Au..., What IS the old saying about three pirates ?

I have heard - "The only way two Cons can keep a secret is when one OFFs the other". There is no "Honor Amongst Thieves".
Variation on the same theme.

Three pirates can keep a secret only when two have been stuffed into Davey Jones Locker.

My aforementioned buddies are still alive by the way.

We collectively shared techniques, but never discussed or shared the locations of our respective cache sites.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There will come a time in the VERY near future, when another run on ammo/bullets/primers/etc... will happen. We have still not recovered from the last one and I think this next one will be even worse. So Invest, Invest, Invest!