• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Calif. man who propped dead wife on couch while kids opened Christmas gifts convicted of murder

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's one for the National Enquirer......actually it's the Toronto Sun.

Crazy is normal.

That is just so horrible for those children :( I am really starting to dislike the majority of people. I get why God sent the flood to cleanse the earth.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That is just so horrible for those children :( I am really starting to dislike the majority of people. I get why God sent the flood to cleanse the earth.
We need another one....soon!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What a strange POS, hope he dies in prison.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
snip..."Authorities determined Preston had died around 1 a.m. on Christmas Day, but prosecutors told jurors that Wallace videotaped his stepchildren opening their presents later that morning with the mother’s body arranged on the sofa in front of them, according to the Los Angeles City News Service (CNS).

The defence team countered that Wallace did not intend to kill his wife, and that at least some of the multiple head injuries she suffered resulted from repeated falls she took following a night of Christmas Eve drinking by the couple. His attorneys said there was no proof which of Preston’s injuries were fatal and precisely how they were caused, CNS reported.

Jurors were instructed to consider first- and second-degree murder as well as voluntary and involuntary manslaughter in their deliberations, which began on Tuesday, CNS said.

CNS, citing prosecutors’ statements in court, said Wallace had served 18 days in jail after previously pleading guilty to beating the victim and threatening to kill her in 2008."...snip

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, that's quite the Christmas Story....