• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cambodian fishing

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What kind of fish is that?

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Look very much like some sort of what we call catfish. However, there are many different varieties of the catfish family. I've even had catfish hammer a crankbait while trolling for walleye.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Look very much like some sort of what we call catfish. However, there are many different varieties of the catfish family. I've even had catfish hammer a crankbait while trolling for walleye.
Looks very "catfishy" to me.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Looked like the zipperheads staged it.
Maybe, probably,
But as I watch this, I am amazed at how everybody in the damn world is able to post a video to utube.
No toilet paper, but got a cell phone.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
here in mexico norte (houston area), the illegals take a beer can and wind their line around it, cast the bait with their hand, then wind it in by wrapping it around the can again. have yet to see one using a lure with this setup

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
here in mexico norte (houston area), the illegals take a beer can and wind their line around it, cast the bait with their hand, then wind it in by wrapping it around the can again. have yet to see one using a lure with this setup
"Spinning reel". When I worked offshore I was amazed at the skill of Vietnamese fishermen on boats doing that. They would catch Red Snapper for hours and throw them all on the deck. When they got tired of fishing they would measure them and throw the dead undersized fish overboard.