• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Canada bans Assault weapons and requires mandatory buy backs!

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like Canada needed to beat the U.S. to be the first one on the "ban" wagon.

The ban includes guns that have been used in past Canadian shootings, such as:

• the Ruger Mini-14 that was used in the Ecole Polytechnique massacre in Montreal in 1989, and which the government estimates there are 16,860 currently in circulation in Canada;
  • the M14 semi-automatic that was used in the 2014 Moncton shooting, which the government estimates there are 5,230 in Canada;
  • the Beretta CX4 Storm that was used in the Dawson College shooting, which the government estimates there are approximately 1,510 currently in circulation;
  • and the CSA-VZ-58 that the gunman attempted to use in the Quebec mosque shooting, which the government says there are 11,590 in Canada.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Funny they want to do that AFTER they locked down the truckers bank accounts.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Seems like its GO time for our brothers and sisters up north
Won't happen. Gun confiscation and registration started in the mid-1990's in Canada. They had 25 years to revolt.

A motorcycle rider was down from Canada a few years ago. I was at a bar and talked with him. He worked at a municipal landfill in Canada. Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) would bring confiscated rifles to his landfill and he would have to burn them. Burn them enough to warp the barrels.

As for anyone hiding a firearms in Canada. If it was registered, the government knows who has it.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
how much are those canadian cock suckers paying for guns?

wastrel

tongue firmly in cheek
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Soon, when the formidable Canadian hordes are disarmed, US forces will be able to invade and quickly conquer their frozen lands, reaping a rich harvest of beer and maple syrup. If we don't conquer them, then China will, so it's really just a pre-emptive defensive invasion deployment of forces.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Soon, when the formidable Canadian hordes are disarmed, US forces will be able to invade and quickly conquer their frozen lands, reaping a rich harvest of beer and maple syrup. If we don't conquer them, then China will, so it's really just a pre-emptive defensive invasion deployment of forces.

Yes, we should have annexed them a long time ago for their natural resources, oil, gas, etc.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder if such an invasion would be like when the US invaded Greenland in World War II? Back then the natives greeted our boys with tables of food and drink. Not much of an invasion since the Danish envoy in the US signed an agreement that Greenland was officially a US protectorate. Maybe some wise Canuuk diplomats will do the same?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the chinese military will have little / no problem invading north america, beginning with them and that puts them right on our doorstep

iirc, the virus was flown from US to Canada, then on to China before it's release

well, it's only a matter of time now....a very short amount iyam

:summer:

good because i'm getting a bit fatigued with all the other non-sense...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Leave the Great White North. It's the beginning of the end for them.
The US will not be far behind.
Just that "We the People" have weapons to fight with far more than our Canadian Brothers & Sisters.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
We could annex both Can'tada and the south sewer in 2 days

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i should buy a lot of AR-15 lowers which the lower is the defining part of the gun per ATF for ~100$ each and then sell them to the feds for 15 times that LOL if it ever comes to that
There is no amount of stupid they won't do with our tax frn's.

Fatrat

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tell the government to sod off...

EO 11110

eustace mullins, greatest of our time
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
there is no need for assault weapons in the multicultural paradise of the north

1660266898641.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Turdeau's problem. We have enough of our own. He wanted them he' is getting them.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
But did they really vote for Trudy?
A lot of us Canucks DID vote for Justin Castro (not me), and I take a special pride in rubbing it in whenever I hear a Liberal complaining.
I usually end the conversation with "The people get the government they deserve". Most of my friends and relatives don't like me much now :p

As an aside, some of you Americans should learn more about the People's Party of Canada and their leader Maxime Bernier. There are some solid choices on the fringe. Let's hope people will wake up before it's too late.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A lot of us Canucks DID vote for Justin Castro (not me), and I take a special pride in rubbing it in whenever I hear a Liberal complaining.
I usually end the conversation with "The people get the government they deserve". Most of my friends and relatives don't like me much now :p

As an aside, some of you Americans should learn more about the People's Party of Canada and their leader Maxime Bernier. There are some solid choices on the fringe. Let's hope people will wake up before it's too late.
Just the two words "People's Party" smacks of communism here in the states.

Fatrat

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would not sell my guns to the government, they failed their background check...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They banned assault rifles here in the 90's. Remember the revolution that followed?
Assault rifles are banned in CT now aren't they? See the uprisings there?

Fatrat

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They banned assault rifles here in the 90's. Remember the revolution that followed?
Assault rifles are banned in CT now aren't they? See the uprisings there?
If I remember right, no one turned anything in, it was just ignored...