• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

Cancer, Colloidal Silver and Me

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Today is world cancer day. I would celebrate this by telling my story about cancer and colloidal silver. I have never written or even talked about this matter until now. The recent reports of cancer being cured and that fact being reported by establishment sources has convinced me to place my experience in the public domain:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2996348/
http://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2017.35.15_suppl.e17533
In November of 2005, I noticed some blood and what looked like small pieces of cooked hamburger with my urine. There was no pain, but I wasted no time going to see my GP. He referred me to a urologist who scheduled me for a cystoscopy. At this time I had just finished my development of the 1 gallon per day generator. In preparation for my hospital visit, I started drinking more colloidal silver than usual. I was admitted to the hospital on 23 November 2005, and this is the report:
BC1.jpg
A week after the operation I was called in for a consultation on the results of the process. I was given a copy of the pathology report from Johns Hopkins. Here it is:
BC3.jpg
The urologist told me that my bladder had to be removed before cancer spread to other parts of my body. He said that he might as well take my prostate as well, even though that might "slow me down a little" ha ha ha. My bladder immediately responded by emptying while I sat in his visitors' chair.
It was now the middle of November. I started drinking a gallon a day of my colloidal silver. I experienced no further trouble urinating. Everything was functioning quite normally. The urologist kept calling and insisting that we set a time for my surgery. He came on quite strongly. I remember him once telling me "if you were my father, I would be telling you the same thing, have the surgery." I decided to get another urologist.
Here is a scan of his report.
Seventy-three days and at least 73 gallons of colloidal silver later, on 19 January 2006, I was admitted to the hospital for a cystoscopy by urologist number two. Here is the admittance assessment before the procedure:

BC6.jpg
BC5.jpg
Urologist number two went in and took some chunks of my bladder to send to the pathology lab. He was puzzled by the results. No more cancer. I tried to tell him what I had done with colloidal silver, but he was not interested. He wanted me to go through something called BCT treatment, but I declined. I had had enough. Here is the pathology report:
BC7.jpg

All of this happened in 2005 and 2006. In the 13 years since then, I have had zero health problems of any kind in this area. I still have all the parts of my body, and they still work.

Attachments

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Good experience and thanks for sharing Abe.

Questions if I may.

Abe, are you still maintaining a prophylactic dose of CS?

What made you decide a gallon is the answer and not a pint, for example? A gallon 'anything to consume' sounds like a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dammm, a gallon a day? I suppose its a why not, oh and abe, tks for heads up...blood and hamburger; yikes. I have been considering going colloidal for some time now, was going to do it when I was in my twenties but met some older gents who were pasty grey and they told me it was because they drank too much silver and they would never get their original skin palor back....but I don't think it matters anymore; for me.

Then there are them alien greys?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Good experience and thanks for sharing Abe.

Questions if I may.

Abe, are you still maintaining a prophylactic dose of CS?

What made you decide a gallon is the answer and not a pint, for example? A gallon 'anything to consume' sounds like a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle
"What made you decide a gallon is the answer and not a pint, for example? A gallon 'anything to consume' sounds like a lot."

I was advised to drink as much water as I possibly could from the very start by my GP. It was just a coincidence that I had just finished the development of my 1 gallon per day colloidal silver generator which some here may remember from GIM1. It was producing a steady 10 PPM ionic (EIS), and I merely consumed that instead of water.

"Abe, are you still maintaining a prophylactic dose of CS?"

Now that I have 50 ppm produced by the "Ultra," I feel I get enough into my bloodstream sublingually by using it as a nasal rinse and mouthwash. The only time I drink it is when I have any signs of a stomach bug. It is interesting that you mention the prophylactic use of EIS. I found colloidal silver in a search for something to help with my recurring sinus infection problems some 30 years ago. It solved my sinus problems. I believe that the daily use of it for my sinuses has also resulted in the fact that, apart from the bladder incident, I have not had a cold or an infection of any kind since then. Anyone who has worked with machinery that has to run continuously knows that preventive maintenance is much better than waiting for the machine to break and then try to repair it. Our bodies are machines.

Those who are interested in colloidal silver could benefit from the information contained on the sister forum:
https://www.goldismoney2.com/forums/alt-medicine-coll-silver.47/

Best regards,
Arnold

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the extensive reply Arnold.

I only have a pint and a half generator that can do 7-14 ppm/24hr, time dependant, so no adjustments.

How do you get to 50 ppm? Your own design?

Apologies but GIM1 was some time ago and I can't recall. I remember some posters with magnificent devices but particulars fail me.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Only saw the other thread now. Please ignoire the above. I'll consume in the other thread. Will Q if sonething is unclear.

Golden Regards
Uncle

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Being a recipient of a radical cycestomy at the age of 43, I applaud you for your self treatment. Any indication of what caused the cancer to begin with?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Being a recipient of a radical cycestomy at the age of 43, I applaud you for your self treatment. Any indication of what caused the cancer to begin with?
No, I never had a clue. For me, it was just one of those things, like getting hit by a truck. In the time between the two operations I tried not to think about it, just drink my gallon a day. I'm an EE, and I've been involved in complex systems my whole working life. But those systems are nothing in comparison with the complexity of the human body. There are hundreds of smart, hard-working researchers trying to find out what causes cancer. After all this time they seem to spend most of their efforts in arguing with each other.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Abe what was your recipe to the CS
At that time there were still many unanswered questions about the best way to produce colloidal silver. There was also an ongoing argument, some well-meaning and some profit motivated, as to which was more effective, particulate or ionic. I developed and offered a system that allowed fellow researchers to monitor and vary the amount of current and to reverse the polarity using a switch. The actual particle generation could be observed with a laser pointer that I supplied with the kit. It is with the data that I gathered over years of experiments that enabled me to develop the computer controlled expert system which is now part of the ultra line of generators capable of 50 ppm clear ionic, known as EIS. Here is a link to the unit:
https://www.atlasnova.com/product/one-gallon-colloidal-silver-generator/
And here's a link to the instructions for use:
https://www.atlasnova.com/csg-1g.pdf

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Donate to GIM