• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cancer, Colloidal Silver and Me

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Check the size of your pics. See if that's why they post sideways. Just curious.

Reason is I reduced the pic by 50% to 247KB vs 800KB and it's upright.

2nd pic was 1.2Mb and I reduced it 50% to 345KB and it's correct. I'm on a Mac and the photo preview app has a setting for reducing. I put in 50 and it came out as 345KB (not exactly 1/2) so I don't know why the discrepancy. Looks more like 1/4th.

View attachment 126718

View attachment 126719
I was using my phone. Ill try to figure out how to resize.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What's the circuit board thing and where'd you get it??
Thats an Atlasnova CSG-1G. You can find it at wwwatlasnova.com. I really should be posting in the thread The art of making colloidal silver. But this is me on my cancer journey. I happen to have a strikingly similar diagnoses to abeland1. So I started making my own CS. Go for second byopsy in three weeks.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Thats an Atlasnova CSG-1G. You can find it at wwwatlasnova.com. I really should be posting in the thread The art of making colloidal silver. But this is me on my cancer journey. I happen to have a strikingly similar diagnoses to abeland1. So I started making my own CS. Go for second byopsy in three weeks.
Good luck with that. I hope it works well for you.
I have also read that the keto diet starves cancer since it's very low in carbs and no sugar.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner

mayhem

Since 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have posted on other CS threads here about my experience with CS. As some of you may remember I was diagnosed with a non-small cancer a 2.3 mm growth on my left lung back in late 17. At my wife's wishes I under went the "Cyber Knife" radiation treatment over the following holidays, with much regret afterwords and still. . Radiation therapy is rough on the body no matter how focused, though the CK is the best that they have now.

A little about my Hematologist/Oncologist who I had been seeing for another problem, called polycythemia where the body doesn't stop making red blood cells thereby I had to have a pint of blood removed every 2 months for 20 years. CS had no effect on that issue at all. )Hang on I'll get back on target in a few minutes), But I did stop it dead in it's tracks with J. Crows potassium iodine solution, much to his amazement I haven't had to have any blood removed in the past two years. He has become less friendly since I have taken control of my health problems.

Now back to the cancer thing. As soon as I was diagnosed I upped my daily intake from 8 oz. to a quart of 14-17 ppm by swishing in the mouth and ingesting. I was told that people who have lung cancer of this type have a 18 month to three years left before it takes your life. My generator is 13 years old, it alternates electrodes, and has a rheostat to set the ppm and shuts off automatically when done. I generate my CS in a light proof box made up from silver backed Styrofoam to keep out any sunlight and stray radiation.

Truthfully at 77 yrs. I really do not care if I only make it to 80, so I'm not retesting. No more CT scans, PET scans, or biopsy's. But I can say that the increase in dosage has removed the coughing up of ugly phlegm constantly a sure welcome.

Personally I swear by CS. I haven't had any illness due to any bacteria infection since I started using it back in 06.

PS. The nebulizer idea sounds interesting, and I have one, so the question Abe is how much ( cc's )of what ppm (i assume the 50) are you using?

m

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A little about my Hematologist/Oncologist who I had been seeing for another problem, called polycythemia where the body doesn't stop making red blood cells thereby I had to have a pint of blood removed every 2 months for 20 years
I knew a former "Tiger Stripes" guy who was exposed numerous times to Agent Orange "Rain" during his tour. He believed that exposure caused his polycythemia. He had to be "drained" every 30-45 days.

Were you a victim of Agent Orange mayhem ??? Jus' Axin'

mayhem

Since 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I knew a former "Tiger Stripes" guy who was exposed numerous times to Agent Orange "Rain" during his tour. He believed that exposure caused his polycythemia. He had to be "drained" every 30-45 days.

Were you a victim of Agent Orange mayhem ??? Jus' Axin'
Not directly that I know of. But one never knows. I'll stay away from the local VA hospital here as long as I can.