• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Car Runs Through Parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
“I didn’t know the bitch was 16 at the time”

surreal
I couldn't really understand him. Waiting for a ghetto to English translation.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Illinois Dem blasted for calling Wisconsin Christmas rampage ‘karma’​

By
Yaron Steinbuch
November 22, 2021
Why do we keep calling them Democrats....they're Bolshevik communists for Chrissakes! Call a spade a spade!

Isn't she a luv?
1637600011948.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
....and she's gone!

1637600074857.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
And just like that ...... she's gone.

1637602872678.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously, war is being waged against white, constitutional conservative, Christian Americans. You don’t have to be all three; if you’re just white, just Christian or a constitutional conservative, you’re a target. The enemies of that group of people have control of every stronghold of power in the country now and that is why the war is heating up. They are throwing everything they can at us, without actually marching down the streets with guns and tanks, shooting and killing everyone at random, but ultimately, they intend to have complete control and eliminate every one of us, if they can, one way or the other. They do not intend to put us in camps to “change our minds.” If you go in the camp, you will not come out. Period. This is total, albeit limited warfare and your destruction is the goal. Just something to keep in mind.

I know. I just stated the obvious.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
THE SUSPECT: Darrell Brooks, 39-year-old from Wisconsin, is being questioned over the deadly incident incident in #Waukesha, which left 5 dead, and 30 injured. Brooks has an extensive criminal history.

FEzrcOKWYAYStNh

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
lol.....fox news channel keeps showing a photo that makes him look white-ish

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The DA should go for the death penalty. Since it's WI they could give him Sec 8 housing and a loaded EBT card.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.11.47 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.22.48 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

... For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

Full text (https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives...can-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How'd he get a gun? He's a felon! We need more common sense gun laws!

At Least 5 Dead, 40 Injured by Driver Plowing Through Wisconsin Christmas Parade​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

November 21, 2021 Updated: November 22, 2021

Officials in Waukesha, Wisconsin, confirmed on Sunday night that at least 5 people have died and another 40 are injured after a driver drove into people participating in a Christmas parade.

“The vehicle struck more than 20 individuals. Some of the individuals are children, and there are some fatalities as a result of this incident,” Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson told a press conference earlier in the evening.

Waukesha Fire Chief Steve Howard said that first responders had “transported a total of 11 adults and 12 pediatric patients to six area hospitals.” Families were also reported to have transported their injured to local hospitals.

Howard said that no specifics were available at the time on the injuries and fatalities as authorities work on notifying the families of the deceased.

According to witnesses and video footage of the incident, the driver plowed through people in the parade in a red SUV.

Footage of the attack, which was live-streamed and posted on the City of Waukesha’s Facebook page, shows the SUV speeding into the parade behind a school marching band. Other videos were uploaded elsewhere, including one that allegedly shows the SUV breaking a police barricade.

One video (disturbing) appeared to show the SUV running over people who were partaking in the parade.

Thompson said of tragic attack that the suspect’s vehicle had been found, and a person of interest is in custody.

“This is still very fluid investigation,” he said. “It’s unknown at this time whether the incident has any nexus to terrorism.”

One witness reported that the driver ran over “several elderly women” while firing out the window.

“Right in front of my family, this man drives through the parade hitting as many people as possible while shooting out the window,” one parade attendee wrote on Twitter. “He ran over several elderly women who were dancing in the parade and many others please … pray for everyone in Waukesha.”

Another witnesses told local media about the people they saw lying on the ground after the incident.

“As we were walking back in between the buildings that we saw an SUV crossover, just put the pedal to the metal and just zooming full speed along the parade route,” Angelito Tenorio, a West Allis alderman, told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I see the Great Divider mumbled something about saying prayers for the families today. If Trump was still in he would have been screaming from the rooftops the prik about The Orange Man being the reason for all of this. Still having a hard time wrapping my head around how fast this is going down the crapper.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The DA should go for the death penalty. Since it's WI they could give him Sec 8 housing and a loaded EBT card.
Cheeseheads ain't got no sparky law like lucky crackers do.
h-20-1450042-1236546224.jpg

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"The 58th annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday was the first time Tamara Durand ever performed with the beloved troupe known as the Dancing Grannies.

But what was supposed to be a festive rite of passage ended in tragedy for the 52-year-old and dozens of others after a red SUV plowed through barricades ( still blaming the car) and into the crowd. Durand, who had worked as a hospice and critical-care chaplain at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and once saved a homeless man from drowning in the Wisconsin River, was among at least five people killed in the chaos. At least 48 others were injured, including more than a dozen children."

This is a true loss to society by something far less.

619bfe4354b3c.image.jpg

andial

Stable young person
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's with the 1963 Dealey Plaza quality footage in these videos? How about some clear 2021 videos i'm sure there is some bystander footage or CCTV footage available.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
one could only hope the perp gets released on bail or bond or a sloppy DA.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"The 58th annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday was the first time Tamara Durand ever performed with the beloved troupe known as the Dancing Grannies.

But what was supposed to be a festive rite of passage ended in tragedy for the 52-year-old and dozens of others after a red SUV plowed through barricades ( still blaming the car) and into the crowd. Durand, who had worked as a hospice and critical-care chaplain at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and once saved a homeless man from drowning in the Wisconsin River, was among at least five people killed in the chaos. At least 48 others were injured, including more than a dozen children."

This is a true loss to society by something far less.

619bfe4354b3c.image.jpg
Obviously a white supremacist - just look at how rich and happy she is. Pretty too. She deserved it.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even in this tragedy, God was there. It could have been MUCH worse than it was. Much. He drove to the side of a number of people that he could have simply ran over/sideswiped.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dont worry guys they are doing an internal investigation. They will get to the bottom of this.

1637638295603.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/thebias_news/status/1462849441581334529

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting commentary

Brooks has two ongoing cases. One was from July 2020, which started out at $10,000 bail and was reduced to a $500.bond.

The latest case had a bond o $1,000.

There is a organization called the Minnesota Freedom Foundation that, basically, as far as i can tell, bails these fuckers out. That org has Harris's fingerprints all over it, I believe, and had at least one of their bailees commit a murder shortly after having their bail/bond posted.

The Waukesha DA wrote a press release trying to explain all this, and he does mention the July 2020 case where the bail/bond on Brooks was reduced from $10,000 to $500, but the DA still emphasizes the inconsistency of the newer case that had just the $1000 bond. This later case is the one they need to use the smoke and mirrors on. Will probably be an ongoing investigation/no comment tactic.

Brooks has a jumped bail rap, to boot. Not sure why bail was even an option after that. That will be hushed up, most likely.

At any rate, I think the revolving door policies using bail/bond funding for these ferals is about to get an anal, and the suits in WI and the DOJ may not be able to control it. This may be why they need Harris under the fucking bus as fast as possible. Smollett case is coming up, too. I think the suits think she needs heaving. Could be, my guess, though, that this FF shit was the plan all along if Kyle was acquitted and they knew Harris was too dirty with the bail/bond funding, but figured she wasn't worth saving.

This patriots.win post has the Waukesha DA's letter wrt the bail/bond fuckery with Brooks. It's seems to be a diversion, but does clear up the two cases that are in play. The parade murders are the 3rd.

https://patriots.win/p/140JAh56Gv/sue-the-shit-out-of-the-milwauke/c/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

As soon as we fall out all of a sudden I’m a pedophile
(The underage child was fine with the sexual activity until we broke up)

Let me explain, 10 years ago, 2006, I caught a case with my oldest daughters mama, yes my baby mama.
(Was charged with a crime, related to the unwed girl who bore my child)

She’s from Oakland, I was busting moves in Nevada
(We weren’t residing in the same state or cohabitating, my criminal activities at the time required my regular presence in Nevada)

I meet the bitch, she say she wanna get down so I’m pimping on the bitch, so I take her to Nevada
(The young lady expressed an interest in sexual intercourse so I agreed to exploit her, across state lines)

You know what I’m saying
(Barely)

I get cracked, I didn’t know the bitch was 16 at the time
(Someone snitched on me that the young lady was illegally underage)

She gave a statement to the PO-leece that she was ho-ing, and I was pimping
(The young lady explained to the officers that I was sexually exploiting her, and that she was trading sex for support)

An an ah ah i uh an that she was 16 and didn’t know that uh mkay
(I stutter when I lie through my teeth)

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And the white cunt antagonists cheer! and blame conservatives for their creation.
Evil indeed walks among us. Just in greater numbers than I had thought.
I refuse to give in to their lust. They are creating rascism, creating hate, and profit from bloodshed as fast as they can..
The leftists have officially arrived at place that cant be seen as anything but evil. This guy being out on the streets where he was able to commit such an act is just a fraction of proof. And the white cunts call it karma....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE - DARRELL BROOKS CHARGED, IS THIS THE REVOLUTION?​

Confirmed, Brooks intentionally killed people in Waukesha, Dems celebrate death and mock the victims.