• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Car Runs Through Parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
img_6275-960x640.jpg

img_6274.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
FAIR JURY TRIAL, when found guilty, taken behind the jail and put down, there is no resurrecting this mans life.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even in this tragedy, God was there. It could have been MUCH worse than it was. Much.
Until the day the Sun engulfs the Earth, everything could always be worse.

He drove to the side of a number of people that he could have simply ran over/sideswiped.
I noticed that too. At first I thought he may have been trying to not hit as many people, but now I believe he was just choosing victims as he went.

Too bad no one in the crowd who was also carrying was able to pop a cap off into his head. What an utter waste of human life that guy was.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
5% is not Islam despite the references.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it! #7
It would appear the SUV of peace paid a visit to those evil infidels! 'Part and parcel' has made its journey from London to American cities. City dwellers need to remember to carry their firearms at all times in order to be prepared for these unannounced visits!

I avoid the cities like the plague so I'm not too concerned about this yet from a personal perspective. IMHO rural people need to avoid going into the cities for their own protection and safety

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637687023158.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The police set the driver of the SUV out on $1,000 bail, almost immediately. Why would they do that? A guy with a criminal record as long as your arm, who just recently had been in jail for beating and running over his pregnant girlfriend. Do they want some vigilante to put him out of his misery? Are they looking to foment a race war? (I know, that’s a very stupid question)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The police set the driver of the SUV out on $1,000 bail, almost immediately. Why would they do that? A guy with a criminal record as long as your arm, who just recently had been in jail for beating and running over his pregnant girlfriend. Do they want some vigilante to put him out of his misery? Are they looking to foment a race war? (I know, that’s a very stupid question)
It's a setup by the local government hacks in cahoots with LE.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So far what I'm seeing about Mr, Brooks I can't say I am impressed. What I'm seeing is a coward. Only cowards attack old people and children. And SOG. He is not out on a $1000.00 bail. He was out on $1000.00 bail when he committed this crime. He won't be out on that amount of bail when you have 5 counts of intentional homicide, a history of Bail jumping, and a rap sheet like his. I would hope that by now he won't get bail. Personally, I am hoping he doesn't make it to trial.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1k bail means he spent $100 (10%)?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So far what I'm seeing about Mr, Brooks I can't say I am impressed. What I'm seeing is a coward. Only cowards attack old people and children. And SOG. He is not out on a $1000.00 bail. He was out on $1000.00 bail when he committed this crime. He won't be out on that amount of bail when you have 5 counts of intentional homicide, a history of Bail jumping, and a rap sheet like his. I would hope that by now he won't get bail. Personally, I am hoping he doesn't make it to trial.

I don't believe he is out now, the $1000 was from an earlier situation
OK. Sorry about that. I must have misunderstood what I heard. I was listing/watching to Tim Poole and probably not paying close enough attention. It was early and I was half awake. My bad.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is a video that explains

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

11.22.21: WISCONSIN, RACISM, RITTENHOUSE ... INFORMATION WARFARE AT HIGHEST LEVELS! PRAY!​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637692860474.png

Are we tired of the urban African American culture yet? Banning militant Africans and shipping them back to the old country might be a good next step. Before you say 'racist' think if that baby carriage had your kid in it!! If it were mine I'd want these animals gone ASAP!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 233787

Are we tired of the urban African American culture yet? Banning militant Africans and shipping them back to the old country might be a good next step. Before you say 'racist' think if that baby carriage had your kid in it!! If it were mine I'd want these animals gone ASAP!
I’ll tell ya one thing, I think we’ve been culturally enriched quite enough. As a general rule, I like black people. Not all of them. The ones who cause mayhem and hate America and white people should go somewhere that they like better.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637698735762.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I’ll tell ya one thing, I think we’ve been culturally enriched quite enough. As a general rule, I like black people. Not all of them. The ones who cause mayhem and hate America and white people should go somewhere that they like better.
Agree. It's not the color I hate, it's the behavior. Accountability for the actions of the individual must be enforced if anything is going to change. I don't see it happening when it comes to our urban militant, African American friends.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That might be true, but if it is, we need to “revolution” right back.
Stop it. I know you know better than this. This is the opposite of what we need.

This is what the British used to do in India. Kipling describes it perfectly in "Stalky and Co." where one chapter describes the protagonist Stalky, as a young lieutenant in India, surrounded by overwhelming numbers of Afghans from two separate tribes. These two tribes have a history of hostility to each other but have temporarily united against the invader. Stalky slips out of the tower they have holed up in one night and murders a few tribesmen being careful to mark them in such a way that they believe the other tribe did it, and repeats the process for the other tribe.

By the following day the two tribes are busy shooting each other. Once they are at it good and hard, Stalky leads his men out of the tower and begins to start shooting both tribes from behind. In response the tribesmen redouble their efforts against each other until they are both defeated and the British emerge as victors.

Do NOT lose sight of our enemy's tactics and do NOT fall into the traps he sets.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The DA is a Soros funded sleeper. They want criminals roaming the streets causing havoc, creating divide and fear.
Soros is the enemy. The zombies he, or rather his minions' minions, find to do his dirty work for peanuts are scarcely worthy of notice. And do not allow his trickery and deceit to fuel your anger against another tribe. For we must unite good people of all tribes against the oligarchs to win.

And there are good and bad people from all tribes. Do not allow wedges to be driven between us by a media which carefully and selectively presents examples of its preferred and selective narrative to different groups, and especially do not allow yourself to become a part of the wedge.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And...... now it's "Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else".
How in the HELL did the media get this corrupt, this evil, this twisted?

Give cover to KILLERS...on the street and in hospitals and Big Pharma. Cover for an advanced-case dementia patient who is pantomining being President, with the aid of Chinese operatives. Lie and LIE and LIE...to cover up the killing, the death, the infecting, the lives ruined.

This cannot be explained with just money or narcissism. Motivations are not apparent. It's almost as if they are possessed!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
MrLucky said:
And...... now it's "Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else".

How in the HELL did the media get this corrupt, this evil, this twisted?

Give cover to KILLERS...on the street and in hospitals and Big Pharma. Cover for an advanced-case dementia patient who is pantomining being President, with the aid of Chinese operatives. Lie and LIE and LIE...to cover up the killing, the death, the infecting, the lives ruined.

This cannot be explained with just money or narcissism. Motivations are not apparent. It's almost as if they are possessed!
The video is back up!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Copycat...

5 years ago during a holiday celebration on the French Riviera in Nice, a "Franco-Tunisian" muzzie drove a heavy truck through the crowds, killing 84 people at the time and leaving 18 severely injured (don't know their death toll)... He was finally shot dead by the po-po (for once)...

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My old man was working in Paris (upper-management level on a joint French/American project) in 1975. And one thing that puzzled him, is how political terrorism, even then, has become an accepted way of life. This was some months after "The Thinker" was blown up by radicals; and other events I don't recall.

Out of that, France, and especially Paris, became a gentle police state. There was a police inspector in the hotel (five-star) every night to check on the presence of all foreign guests (there were not many; this was not a time of high-spending tourism) and ask questions about their coming and going. Just about every other evening, my father was called to the lobby for an informal interrogation about his activities.

Used to being a foreigner - he had lived as an American child in Germany and then a German immigrant (re-immigrant) in Ohio - he humbled himself and availed the chance to practice his French and learn of the lives of average people, so it was never ugly. Only disconcerting, on reflection.

But why in France, and the UK, and Italy, and not America? My take is, that radicals were afraid of provoking the might of the United States. Forty-five years later, they HAVE - they came, they frauded, they won...their Color Revolution. Now they WANT to provoke those disorganized Deplorables; and dammit, these evil, ignorant, stump-stupid fake-reporters in newsrooms, want that, TOO!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My old man was working in Paris (upper-management level on a joint French/American project) in 1975. And one thing that puzzled him, is how political terrorism, even then, has become an accepted way of life. This was some months after "The Thinker" was blown up by radicals; and other events I don't recall.

Out of that, France, and especially Paris, became a gentle police state. There was a police inspector in the hotel (five-star) every night to check on the presence of all foreign guests (there were not many; this was not a time of high-spending tourism) and ask questions about their coming and going. Just about every other evening, my father was called to the lobby for an informal interrogation about his activities.

Used to being a foreigner - he had lived as an American child in Germany and then a German immigrant (re-immigrant) in Ohio - he humbled himself and availed the chance to practice his French and learn of the lives of average people, so it was never ugly. Only disconcerting, on reflection.

But why in France, and the UK, and Italy, and not America? My take is, that radicals were afraid of provoking the might of the United States. Forty-five years later, they HAVE - they came, they frauded, they won...their Color Revolution. Now they WANT to provoke those disorganized Deplorables; and dammit, these evil, ignorant, stump-stupid fake-reporters in newsrooms, want that, TOO!
Baby steps. They had to prepare the US culture and population for their "revolution" first...otherwise all those people in the 70s would have been militantly opposed to it.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637711348669.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10234599/Woke-Waukesha-DA-admitted-bail-reform-GUARANTEED-innocent-people-killed.html

'You bet my bail reforms will kill people': Shocking 2007 admission of woke Waukesha DA John Chisolm who GUARANTEED innocent people would be murdered by the killers he sets free
Milwaukee County DA John Chisolm said in 2007: 'Is there going to be an individual I divert, or put into a program, who's going to go out and kill? You bet'
In 2013, his office gave a deferred prosecution to a convicted drug dealer
That dealer, after being released, fatally injected a 26 year old woman with heroin then tried to hide her body but was caught
On November 11, his office granted Darrell Brooks a $1,000 bond
Brooks went free and within a few weeks, was behind the wheel of his car again
Five people were murdered when he drove through the Christmas parade
Chisolm admitted Brooks' bail was 'inappropriately low' and a review is being conducted
There are mounting calls for him to resign, with many saying the victims' blood is on his hands
Rep. Scott Fitzgerald, who represents Waukesha in Congress, said the 'turnstile approach to justice' needed to be changed

By JENNIFER SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:49 EST, 23 November 2021 | UPDATED: 11:46 EST, 23 November 2021

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637711514633.png

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-funded-milwaukee-district-attorney-bragged-about-abolishing-cash-bail-before-waukesha-suspects-release/

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637714453175.png

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1463279915932004356