• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Catastrophism thread

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Catastrophism is one of my deeper interests...I find it utterly fascinating and irresistable.

In this video, Randall Carlson talks about a huge fire that broke out just North of Green Bay WI the same HOUR as the great Chicago fire of October 10, 1871...as well as approximately 4 other huge fires that occurred in the great lakes region ON THE SAME NIGHT. Carlson's assertion is that comets could have caused these fires - a recent comet (Hyukatake) was studied in depth by NASA and they discovered X-rays, large quantities of methane, ethane and acetylene meaning the tails of comets are potentially explosive.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Your going to love this one. If it was put out by anyone else I would definitely say woo woo.. But this is Ben and perhaps one of the best on you tube for nothing but the facts.
How about catastrophes every 12,000 years or so caused by the sun, like clockwork.. Last one being about ummmm, 12,000 years ago. And once again the Gov has known since the 40 and 50's.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
In the last video Ben recommends this guy.. Went to his channel and am 1/2 way through his first video. Might as well post that as well since it looks like it's going to be a game changer.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I watched a bunch of these diehold foundation vids last night. It's like watching and listening to rainman. If he's right about these mini novas every 12k years then there should be evidence of them in the ice core data. Looking at the ice core data I'm not convinced. There could be things happening every 12k years but there's also things happening at intervals of less than 12k years so it hard to say for sure.
What we do know for sure is that 11,700 years ago something major happened that melted the ice caps. Then between 5 and 6k years ago we have the Bulkan crater in the Indian ocean. Not sure if I spelled it correctly. That crater is huge and at the bottom of the ocean. The Ocean depth there is like 12,500 feet or some shit. It was like a mile or 1 1/2 miles across traveling at 5 times the speed of a bullet. Pretty sure I got that info from another one of Randalls videos.
Bottom line is stuff is happening to the planet all the time so hard to know for sure if this Diehold theory is correct or not. He says there's geologic evidence as well and has a bunch of sites in his books. I'm not sure I am convinced enough yet to buy his books.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I watched a bunch of these diehold foundation vids last night. It's like watching and listening to rainman. If he's right about these mini novas every 12k years then there should be evidence of them in the ice core data. Looking at the ice core data I'm not convinced. There could be things happening every 12k years but there's also things happening at intervals of less than 12k years so it hard to say for sure.
What we do know for sure is that 11,700 years ago something major happened that melted the ice caps. Then between 5 and 6k years ago we have the Bulkan crater in the Indian ocean. Not sure if I spelled it correctly. That crater is huge and at the bottom of the ocean. The Ocean depth there is like 12,500 feet or some shit. It was like a mile or 1 1/2 miles across traveling at 5 times the speed of a bullet. Pretty sure I got that info from another one of Randalls videos.
Bottom line is stuff is happening to the planet all the time so hard to know for sure if this Diehold theory is correct or not. He says there's geologic evidence as well and has a bunch of sites in his books. I'm not sure I am convinced enough yet to buy his books.
I believe it is the Berkle or Burkel crater.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You guys smoke too much pot!
1) I don't smoke pot or do drugs
2) a lot of what these guys state is backed up by geologic dating and geology. If you watch Randall Carlson's videos, you'll find out that he's not a crackpot sitting in his basement...the dude is credentialed and super smart and has been researching this stuff for 30 years

Carlson isn't blaming aliens or time warps or anything weird...he's merely tying old fables, myths and legends to actual events that are recorded in the climate, geologic and fossil records. For example, Plato cites Solon who spoke to Egyptian priests...these priests told of Atlantis and how it was destroyed approximately 11,500 years ago. Well guess what happened approximately 11,600 years ago? A huge global climate shift that dumped countless trillions of metric tons of water into the oceans and raised the sea level by about 100 meters (400 feet). Coincidence that those two dates match?

Nah...I'm just over here smoking pot.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Randal is simply one of the best. What makes him unique is he looks at things from a bigger perspective. I and a few others here also do the same.
He's a trained geologist but looks across many disciplines to come to his conclusions. Unlike other scientists who stay focused on one thing.

I'm to old to retrain and get a science degree, not sure I would want one anyway as they really don't do science as much as they search for facts that fit the narrative the Gov is pushing. I am however always searching for new information that I can absorb. It's not always easy to find.
How do you find truth in all the info and disinformation thats out there? Truth for me, has a certain resonance to it. It fits well in the current belief system that I have and have nurtured very carefully.
Picture a book with different overlays or just a pile of different overlays that are transparent. You can pile them all up but they wont make a lot of sense and nothing would appear to line up.. But take them one by one and overlay them. Find points that do line up. Sort of like taking multiple photos of a landscape and putting them together. So those overlays do sometimes line up at certain points. Kind of like the different sciences having similar conclusions but coming from different disciplines.
Anyway, thats what Randall does. He takes the geology and the ancient myths and astronomy and oceanography and archaeology and finds the overlaps and points out the obvious conclusions when there are to many points that add up to being more than coincidence.

I watch Suspicious observers daily, not that I understand all of it but the more I watch the more I understand and comprehend. I think Ben Davidson is doing important work and making important discoveries. He also links to others who are making similar discoveries.
This guy at diehold foundation is interesting. He reminds me of rainman and he provides lots of sources for his information. I'll probably email Randall and point this guy out to him and see if he has noticed these patterns in the geology.

In this video the guy points out some good info but then he goes all woo woo on me at the end. This in turn makes me questions the rest of his stuff but I do think there is good info in many of his videos that I have watched thus far. I don't think he is presenting the woo woo as fact but kind of strange for him to make the suggestions based on how smart he is on much of the other subject matter.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
TheC

good vid, as I did not know that the chicago fire was but a piece of what happened then

which we speak to quite frequently, where history is rife with misrepresentations, culling of important information, and so on. Purposefully splintered to achieve x affect over time.

and to what end? All can appreciate the validity of a random event resulting in those fires.

yet, it also allows that any of these types of occurrences are in need of the same attention. The san fran fires, the cali fires, and 'o so many others

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Randal is simply one of the best. What makes him unique is he looks at things from a bigger perspective. I and a few others here also do the same.
He's a trained geologist but looks across many disciplines to come to his conclusions. Unlike other scientists who stay focused on one thing.

I'm to old to retrain and get a science degree, not sure I would want one anyway as they really don't do science as much as they search for facts that fit the narrative the Gov is pushing. I am however always searching for new information that I can absorb. It's not always easy to find.
How do you find truth in all the info and disinformation thats out there? Truth for me, has a certain resonance to it. It fits well in the current belief system that I have and have nurtured very carefully.
Picture a book with different overlays or just a pile of different overlays that are transparent. You can pile them all up but they wont make a lot of sense and nothing would appear to line up.. But take them one by one and overlay them. Find points that do line up. Sort of like taking multiple photos of a landscape and putting them together. So those overlays do sometimes line up at certain points. Kind of like the different sciences having similar conclusions but coming from different disciplines.
Anyway, thats what Randall does. He takes the geology and the ancient myths and astronomy and oceanography and archaeology and finds the overlaps and points out the obvious conclusions when there are to many points that add up to being more than coincidence.

I watch Suspicious observers daily, not that I understand all of it but the more I watch the more I understand and comprehend. I think Ben Davidson is doing important work and making important discoveries. He also links to others who are making similar discoveries.
This guy at diehold foundation is interesting. He reminds me of rainman and he provides lots of sources for his information. I'll probably email Randall and point this guy out to him and see if he has noticed these patterns in the geology.

In this video the guy points out some good info but then he goes all woo woo on me at the end. This in turn makes me questions the rest of his stuff but I do think there is good info in many of his videos that I have watched thus far. I don't think he is presenting the woo woo as fact but kind of strange for him to make the suggestions based on how smart he is on much of the other subject matter.

You state that very eloquently. I discount the "woo woo" type videos, which is why I absolutely am addicted to Carlson's. He doesn't try to connect aliens or other dimensions, only what has been observed and shown via science! I believe he is the only one who actually makes these connections via science and will probably bring credibility (in the end) to his theories in this manner.

I believe the issue is that the mainstream cultivates minds to join the "groupthink" and doesn't readily reward people who rock the conventional wisdom boat...partly because the "experts" are too smart for their own good and partly because people don't want to have to re-write all their textbooks to reflect new thinking.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
TheC

good vid, as I did not know that the chicago fire was but a piece of what happened then

which we speak to quite frequently, where history is rife with misrepresentations, culling of important information, and so on. Purposefully splintered to achieve x affect over time.

and to what end? All can appreciate the validity of a random event resulting in those fires.

yet, it also allows that any of these types of occurrences are in need of the same attention. The san fran fires, the cali fires, and 'o so many others
I'm not sure that history is entirely culled with an agenda...I believe that in many cases, it's simply individual personalities who don't want to admit being wrong, or don't want to have to re-write their series of textbooks that are being taught at various universities.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Your going to love this one. If it was put out by anyone else I would definitely say woo woo.. But this is Ben and perhaps one of the best on you tube for nothing but the facts.
How about catastrophes every 12,000 years or so caused by the sun, like clockwork.. Last one being about ummmm, 12,000 years ago. And once again the Gov has known since the 40 and 50's.
This was very interesting and aligns with the 13k year cycle "Heinrich events" that Randall Carlson discusses.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This was very interesting and aligns with the 13k year cycle "Heinrich events" that Randall Carlson discusses.
Do you know where he discusses this? Thats exactly what I was looking for. Some confirmation that this other guy is onto something. He says cycles are 12068 years.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Research Agenda 21 and the no cal fires from a while back. No doubt an orchestrated event.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Do you know where he discusses this? Thats exactly what I was looking for. Some confirmation that this other guy is onto something. He says cycles are 12068 years.
I don't recall...I've watched probably 20-30 of his short presentations to that small group in GA. There is one in particular that has a timeline. If I find it again, I'll link it here.

Basically the Heinrich events are when huge amounts of ice is ejected into the ocean and scatters much greater levels of fine particulants than normal iceberg calving from glaciers.

hardmoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If you're into learning about the great global catastrophies of our past, then you'll want to listen to what the Electric Universe/ Thunderbolts guys have to say. The terrible events remembered by the ancient peoples around the world in the form of myths were actually a result of a stage of transition from when Earth was part of another solar system with Saturn as our sun to when we were acquired by our current sun.

Sound kooky,I know, but give it some time and check out their videos.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/20...ion-and-our-place-in-the-universe-space-news/

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Part 5 of this came out today.
I have started looking at the thunderbolts stuff as well. Lots of info there to try and wrap my tiny brain around. Going to take some time with that one.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And why was this book classified? In part 5 above Ben says the entire book is available somewhere but I cant find it. Only the unreacted version which is here and missing about 180 pages.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
I downloaded that a while back...weirdly, there's what looks to be a hardware store receipt on page 47 and 48. Strange. Very interesting though, and it's lining up with what new research has been uncovering.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's amazing how things start ling up when looking at evidence through a different set of lenses so to speak.
I just ordered randall carlsons stuff. was a 50% off sale so got it all and look forward to putting on even more lenses to have a look at things. :)

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's amazing how things start ling up when looking at evidence through a different set of lenses so to speak.
I just ordered randall carlsons stuff. was a 50% off sale so got it all and look forward to putting on even more lenses to have a look at things. :)
Another one that may be of interest to you is an Aussie bloke name of Peter Mungo Jupp. His website, ancientdestructions.com.au. was hacked and seems to be currently held for ransom. Regardless his work is on youtube, vimeo, farcebook, mungoflix.com, thunderbolts.info and elsewhere. Has done some great work on the process of petrification of trees and animals like the petrified forest in Arizona and elsewhere around the globe.

Something else of interest is called Lichtenberg figures. These are dendritic (tree-like) patterns made by electrical strikes. These are seen all around the globe and are thought by mainstream geologists to be carved by water flowing as they appear to be the basis of many rivers. Your search will bring up a place that shows the process of making Lichtenberg figures which is done with electricity, and a hammer and a nail to initiate the discharge.

Thunderbolts.info has videos on youtube of people experimenting with electrical discharge effects. Since electricity and discharge processes are totally scalable from micro to cosmic in effect you can watch how craters are formed and other geographical forms and features are made along with associated debris.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've only started reading the below but it seems interesting. Climate change due to crustal shift.

https://mariobuildreps.com/

Our dating method explores the orientation of pyramids and temples spread all around the world and combines their orientation extensions into one big mathematical geodetic pattern. When intersecting, the resulting pattern appears to form several nodes. The probability that the nodes resulting from the hundreds of intersecting orientation extensions can occur randomly has been calculated and is close to zero for each intersection node.

Because the nodes occur in a latitudinal direction, they point to drastic climate changes, and we suggest that these are due to crustal shifts. Remarkably, in every instance, we see that the nodes correlate with the temperature peaks and valleys of the last series of ice ages. And of all possible places on our planet where these nodes could show up, these massive nodes occur only around Greenland, that large island with an icecap of unknown origin. The odds for these concentrated nodal patterns to appear in the region of the last known ice ages is 1 to 256.

But when we examine these patterns more closely, we find an even rarer chance of 1 to 750,000 for these complicated physical patterns of crustal nodes and temperature changes to fit coincidentally onto each other, i.e. it is very unlikely to be a coincidence altogether.

To the contrary, it is not some statistical glitch but a very powerful mathematical “signal” from more than 590 independent ancient structures around the world – an ancient phenomenon that traditional science has completely overlooked, comparable to an encrypted message from outer space. It is time to wake up!

Golden Regards
Uncle

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

This one is really interesting (and short)...Randall shows how a creek bed in GA mimicks on a small scale many of the features seen in the NW scablands:

"Scale Invariance"

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Cigarlover, I found the one where he discusses "Heinrich Events". Starts about the 10 minute point:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Cigarlover, I found the one where he discusses "Heinrich Events". Starts about the 10 minute point:

One thing he is also speaking about in this video at about 7 1/2 minutes in is Hudson bay being the ice cap at one point and about a 30 degree displacement of the earths crust to explain this. Hapgoods theory actually.

The reason I bring that up is because is memory serves me correctly, there is another video out there that I have posted awhile back.. ( I will go find it but many probably remember it ) The video was on the great pyramid and all of the math calculations that went into it, including the diameter of the earth, the speed the earth turned in 1 second ect.. I think this is the same video where they line up many of the ancient ruins around the world and many of them are in a straight line at about a 30 degree angle off of the equator. I'm just wondering if we displaced the Earth crust back to that time and that 30 degrees, would all the ancient monuments or structures then be on the equator?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I really cannot get excited about stuff that is 12,000 years old. How do they know it was 12,000 years ago AND how do they know it happens every 12,000 years ? Then he talks about events 72,000 years ago, sorry I don't buy it.
If we are due for this, I doubt that we can do much about it.
I really think these guys are almost breaking their arms, trying to pat themselves on the back.
We have been lied to so much & for so long, I just have to wonder how real this is.
AND the government isn't going to do anything for us. If anything, they will be looking to save their asses, not ours !

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The data is in the ice cores. See the video in post 32.
I agree though, not much we can do about it if it is coming our way. Gov will always try to save themselves. A few may survive. Submarines may make it through and a few ships may also make it.
Even if i know it's coming and I could build an ark I wouldn't have a clue how to build one. I'd rather take a rocket to the space station and wait it out there and hope I can land later.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I really cannot get excited about stuff that is 12,000 years old. How do they know it was 12,000 years ago AND how do they know it happens every 12,000 years ? Then he talks about events 72,000 years ago, sorry I don't buy it.
I really think these guys are almost breaking their arms, trying to pat themselves on the back.
We have been lied to so much & for so long, I just have to wonder how real this is.
AND the government isn't going to do anything for us. If anything, they will be looking to save their asses, not ours !
I couldn't agree more on every point

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Carlson is trying to bring attention to the evidence indicating that we go through cyclical catastrophe here on earth, and apparently it happens every 12,500 years or so...right on schedule. He wants to raise awareness so that NASA and politicians will wake up and cooperate in order to get into space (shorthand).

I like these videos because it shows me more evidence of "scientists" who ignore glaring evidence and push agendas. This is a pretty widespread thing.

Carlson is trying to bring attention to the evidence indicating that we go through cyclical catastrophe here on earth, and apparently it happens every 12,500 years or so...right on schedule. He wants to raise awareness so that NASA and politicians will wake up ...
I guess he never heard about Velikovsky? This was a fascinating book: https://www.amazon.com/Stargazers-Gravediggers-Immanuel-Velikovsky/dp/1906833176

Also the 12K year cycle is talked about a lot by Sitchin et. al. with ancient astronaut theories and planet X / Nibiru.