• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Catastrophism thread

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Almost on cue; here's probably one of the best Graham Hancock presentations that I've watched on the Tubes...he discusses North America and there is a lot of information that I have not seen before.

Note: If you want to skip the song, jump to the 5 min point.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Talk on evidence for the existence of man before what is generally accepted by science. Good but use at least 1.25 speed.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Talk on evidence for the existence of man before what is generally accepted by science. Good but use at least 1.25 speed.

I would suggest 1.75 speed. This is linked in a different thread, but is good nonetheless!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a fantastic Joe Rogan experiance with Randall Carlson. I was going to recommend some points to start at, but just decided that anyone watching should just watch the whole thing. It's 3 hours, but very watchable on 1.5 speed.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The thread title made me think of cat ass trophy...
cat.jpg

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
that was interesting. The problem is, we can't prove that Schoch is not correct...he may be right, and that stone near the Sphinx looked discolored...even scorched. Seems legit....

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's another fantastic Rogin-Carlson-Hancock podcast...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
holy crap....600kg of gold coins??

You remember a few years back when the India government tried to get these religious buckets of gold given to them for 'safe keeping'?
The priests would receive an IOU in return and about 99.99999999% of the religious leaders said No Thanks

I don't blame them, let God hang on to it, it's much safer that way

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't recall if this was linked in here or not, but here is a good video with Robert Schoch on Egypt and a possible CME:

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Images and media wouldn't post here, probably Digital Rights Management. Anyway, all can be seen at link below.

This is posted here to show what a lightning strike can do. Now imagine a PERSISTENT lightning strike that's, say, 10 seconds. It will move in a generally circular pattern. How much ground and rock would that blow out of a celestial body's surface? Now look at craters on ANY moon, planet, asteroid... Now look at the standing peak in the center of those craters. Think all those craters were meteor impacts?

https://www.fox4news.com/news/lightning-strike-leaves-15-foot-hole-in-fort-worth-parking-lot

Lightning strike leaves 15-foot hole in Fort Worth parking lot
By Alex Boyer
Published 21 hours ago
Fort Worth
FOX 4

Facebook
Twitter
Print
Email

A powerful lightning strike during the storms Wednesday morning left a gaping hole in a Fort Worth parking lot.

FORT WORTH, Texas - A powerful lightning strike during the storms Wednesday morning left a gaping hole in a Fort Worth parking lot.

The Fort Worth Fire Department said it happened just after 6 a.m., near a Chevron gas station on Shadydell Drive and Boat Club Road.

The parking lot that is shared by the gas station and a strip center now has a hole that’s about 15 feet wide and 3 feet deep, according to Fort Worth FD spokesman Mike Drivdahl.

Surveillance footage caught the strike that left a massive hole in the concrete.

Visitors stopped by all day Wednesday to see the damage for themselves.

The blast comes on the 81st anniversary of “The War of the Worlds” radio broadcast, the one where a strange cylinder falls from the sky and aliens emerge from the ground and attack.

Texans put their own spin on this one.

“When I drove by, I was like, 'Wow,'” onlooker Don Thomasson said.

“I make sure to stop and check it out. It’s something else, it’s something else,” onlooker Joe Guhadro added.

A security camera at the Chevron captured the blast.

The lightning strike blew a 400-pound diesel pump out of the ground.

Clean up crews said the fuel tank, located about 10-feet underground, doesn’t appear damaged.

Inspectors with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality were on hand to make sure there was no leak.

“It destroyed the concrete. It’s insane,” onlooker Zak Moore said.

Asphalt and debris landed some 65 feet away. Luckily, no one hurt.

Wendy Jimenez was working inside a nearby donut shop when the bolt hit.

“It was like ‘boom.’ I looked at him, we looked at each other, and was like, ‘What was that?’” she recalled.

Images of the crater blew up on social media, sparking some colorful commentary.

One FOX4 viewer turned it political, with “Democrats, this is the power of God.”

Another said, “Folks, lightning strikes like this are how War of the Worlds started. Stay vigilant.”

Michael Gilliam has another theory.

“I was thinking like aliens came down or something,” he said.

Others think it’s an ancient creature awaken from slumber, or even the mighty Thor causing the commotion.

But alas, it was only the passing storms of the morning having a little fun on Halloween eve.

Again, thankfully, no one was hurt.

But the parking spots will be out of commission for some time.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Images and media wouldn't post here, probably Digital Rights Management. Anyway, all can be seen at link below.

This is posted here to show what a lightning strike can do. Now imagine a PERSISTENT lightning strike that's, say, 10 seconds. It will move in a generally circular pattern. How much ground and rock would that blow out of a celestial body's surface? Now look at craters on ANY moon, planet, asteroid... Now look at the standing peak in the center of those craters. Think all those craters were meteor impacts?

https://www.fox4news.com/news/lightning-strike-leaves-15-foot-hole-in-fort-worth-parking-lot

By Alex Boyer
Published 21 hours ago
Fort Worth
FOX 4

Facebook
Twitter
Print
Email

A powerful lightning strike during the storms Wednesday morning left a gaping hole in a Fort Worth parking lot.

FORT WORTH, Texas - A powerful lightning strike during the storms Wednesday morning left a gaping hole in a Fort Worth parking lot.

The Fort Worth Fire Department said it happened just after 6 a.m., near a Chevron gas station on Shadydell Drive and Boat Club Road.

The parking lot that is shared by the gas station and a strip center now has a hole that’s about 15 feet wide and 3 feet deep, according to Fort Worth FD spokesman Mike Drivdahl.

Surveillance footage caught the strike that left a massive hole in the concrete.

Visitors stopped by all day Wednesday to see the damage for themselves.

The blast comes on the 81st anniversary of “The War of the Worlds” radio broadcast, the one where a strange cylinder falls from the sky and aliens emerge from the ground and attack.

Texans put their own spin on this one.

“When I drove by, I was like, 'Wow,'” onlooker Don Thomasson said.

“I make sure to stop and check it out. It’s something else, it’s something else,” onlooker Joe Guhadro added.

A security camera at the Chevron captured the blast.

The lightning strike blew a 400-pound diesel pump out of the ground.

Clean up crews said the fuel tank, located about 10-feet underground, doesn’t appear damaged.

Inspectors with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality were on hand to make sure there was no leak.

“It destroyed the concrete. It’s insane,” onlooker Zak Moore said.

Asphalt and debris landed some 65 feet away. Luckily, no one hurt.

Wendy Jimenez was working inside a nearby donut shop when the bolt hit.

“It was like ‘boom.’ I looked at him, we looked at each other, and was like, ‘What was that?’” she recalled.

Images of the crater blew up on social media, sparking some colorful commentary.

One FOX4 viewer turned it political, with “Democrats, this is the power of God.”

Another said, “Folks, lightning strikes like this are how War of the Worlds started. Stay vigilant.”

Michael Gilliam has another theory.

“I was thinking like aliens came down or something,” he said.

Others think it’s an ancient creature awaken from slumber, or even the mighty Thor causing the commotion.

But alas, it was only the passing storms of the morning having a little fun on Halloween eve.

Again, thankfully, no one was hurt.

But the parking spots will be out of commission for some time.
The reality is we have no idea what a large CME/flare would do to the Earth. It is very possible that the lightning would be as big as entire counties. Imagine a lightning bolt that covered Manhattan island...epic.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Imagine a lightning bolt that covered Manhattan island...epic.
That would be awesome. Others that also covered DC, Hollywood and SF would also be welcomed! But alas, life isn't fair

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The CME hypothesis that needed the last ice age talks about 100's or even 1000's of lightning strikes everywhere all simultaneously which is why everyone sought refuge in caves or underground.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a 21 minute vid of Oct. 2019 global weather events. Note how far south it's been snowing and a look at global droughts...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a 21 minute vid of Oct. 2019 global weather events. Note how far south it's been snowing and a look at global droughts...

Late October was the Leonid meteor stream I believe. The one that has destroyed the world a couple times.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

observation:
Twenty Years Ago
There were few 'journalists' traveling the world, connecting with the world, to compile video snippets of weather events, around the world

Today, there are so many videos available, someone could patch together a video and say it represents anything anywhere at anytime frame they wish to choose...

Doesn't really mean anything is worse today than it's ever been...

Weather patterns have change around the globe so long, it reaches back into human history where we didn't even know how to draw a pictograph

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
observation:
Twenty Years Ago
There were few 'journalists' traveling the world, connecting with the world, to compile video snippets of weather events, around the world

Today, there are so many videos available, someone could patch together a video and say it represents anything anywhere at anytime frame they wish to choose...

Doesn't really mean anything is worse today than it's ever been...

Weather patterns have change around the globe so long, it reaches back into human history where we didn't even know how to draw a pictograph

A solid point. Yet over the past 20 years videos such as the one I posted have visually recorded and collectively demonstrated that weather, seismic, meteoric events have intensified. Furthermore these videos have demonstrated that the government agencies charged with recording and documenting these events have, by incompetence/bias/agenda enforced by their rulers neglected to regularly/normally inform the public of such events and have, instead, used and twisted their recordings and documentation to promulgate LIES such as global warming or it's current code in the euphemism of "climate change".

The earth goes through cycles within cycles of changes. As I noted in the "How's Your Weather?" thread, we have had similar weather patterns locally in the 70's. Here it is nearly 50 years later and the pattern appears to be repeating. But this is just local. Hard to monitor changes in Kenya or Argentina unless you live there. So, like most all other folks interested in such events I am dependent on other information sources. The advent of the internet has provided all who are interested with multiple global sources AND with language translations. I remember my 6th grade science teacher telling us that the US and Canada were the ONLY countries in the world with tornadoes. Today I have annual proof positive that was a lie.

I consider your point quite often. More eyes on the sky as well as cameras = more reporting of weather and meteoric events = appearance that these events are increasing and/or intensifying. Checking previously recorded data of such events should eliminate that idea or, as I have discovered, show that such events are indeed increasing and/or intensifying. So, the next logical question is "is this current increase/decrease in events part of an existing cycle?". Here, again, the internet is most useful as records from all around the globe can be searched and patterns emerge or they don't.

Meanwhile, knowledge and understanding change. What was all gravity has changed to all plasma and electricity. What was once thought to be merely air currents and convection providing winds and storms is now starting to be seen as electric discharges and charge balancing between the earth space through the medium of earth's atmosphere. What is called catastrophism, the topic of this thread, is all of this intensified to truly and globally destructive proportions. Yet catastrophic do not just suddenly appear. There are precursor events in the sky and on the earth. What is wrongly classified as "myth" or held in history as mere legend and looked upon and poo-pooed by so-called "scholars" is indeed often a historic record made by our most ancient ancestors. This is supported by the fact that such records are found ALL around the globe by numerous tribes and cultures and all are telling the same story from their particular geologic location on the earth. These earth changes videos I post are simply a month by month record and archive of events in our generation. This way we have a record of what passes for "normal" so that we can see changes, including the catastrophic ones, coming.

If such videos don't belong in this thread then Scorp can let me know and either he or I can remove it and I can put them in a separate thread. For those interested I usually post the video from youtube so all one has to do is click on the youtube title and you'll be taken to youtube where you can view the entire collection to date and see for yourself the patterns shifting and solidifying and expanding. These videos are not mere "monthly weather reports" and they are quite useful for those discovering their utility.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
visually recorded and collectively demonstrated that weather, seismic, meteoric events have intensified

you're not actually getting what I'm putting down:
Again,
When compared to what?

Read the Farmers Almanac, read one from a hundred years ago, perhaps hundred fifty years ago, then compare, then come back and tell us how wrong I am

Weather Bomb, Arctic Blast etc...all the fancy names to make people worry, they apparently found you

im not banging the contribution, just giving my 2¢ as over the last 6 decades, there hasn't been any weather condition that has killed me or mine, wiped out my house, or anyone else's in the neighborhood

nothing severe has happened, in my lifetime, that's any worse than what's happened in my parents lifetime, or older siblings lifetime...

and i'm supposed to be in the ocean right now, and weird, the beach hasn't come any further inland today than it did, a hundred years ago, two hundred years ago...put it this way, a very long time

believe me, i'm very interested in this stuff but, my general take on it all is:
There seems to be a general belief, from those higher than me, we are guaranteed to have some event happen, at any time, and they want to be 'out in front of it', hence the Global Cooling, the Warning, the Change

One Day, they'll be right, some abnormality comes along, but until then, it's all only evidence that the world indeed changes and we're but a fleck of flypoop in the pepper and any doomsaying will only come true when it chooses to, if it does...otherwise, it's nothing but drama to inflict fear and uncertainity into the general public

Keeps US off balance...that's all i'm saying

I read about today's weather patterns, all the time, and all the time, there's a drought somewhere on the planet, there's excessive water somewhere on the planet, people die every minute of every day...from something

Life Happens and there's literally no way to predict anything

I mean, look at meteors, every month there's one that nearly hits earth...NEARLY

look for key words and patterns, you'll find truth in that

:dog:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting video (mostly audio with narrative-unrelated slides scrolling for the entire duration). One point this guy brings up about 2/3 of the way through is that there seems to have been a one-world "civilization" before the catastrophe (what he calls the biblical deluge- I personally think that there may have been a few of these deluges) occurred.

I discount his assertion that the green glass across the globe was from nuclear blasts - the same glass could have been created by meteor impacts or airbursts...we KNOW that this has happened throughout history.

After the narrator read the Genesis account of the "Tower of Babel', it makes total sense to me and is something I had never connected before today. There are very similar stone construction methods in S. America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Polynesia. Similar use of megaliths, cutting methods, seamless joints, use of non-standard block sizes yet somehow seamlessly fit them together.

There was something that tied all these constructions together - and that was similar skills and knowledge. That indicates not just high technology, but communication across the world...the implications are astounding and would prove the bible correct.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
first off: When someone who thinks they're kinda smart, and they produce a video where they use words like nucular instead of nuclear, i'm not certain i want to watch...

it's nuclear, nu c l e a r

it's NOT
NuCular

arrrggghhhh

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yet over the past 20 years videos such as the one I posted have visually recorded and collectively demonstrated that weather, seismic, meteoric events have intensified.
How do we know weather is intensifying ? Or is technology now adding more evidence we did not have in the past ? And social interactions spreading information that 20 years ago would come by letter or phone call.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do we know weather is intensifying ?
We don't.
....and if global warming climate change is in any way shape or form a real thing, the trend should be to less severe weather.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
first off: When someone who thinks they're kinda smart, and they produce a video where they use words like nucular instead of nuclear, i'm not certain i want to watch...

it's NOT
NuCular

arrrggghhhh
W got that one wrong.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score

it's NOT
NuCular

arrrggghhhh

Merican pronunciation of many words leave the English among us in the same apoplectic state. Breath deeply, live and let live. LOL.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We don't.
....and if global warming climate change is in any way shape or form a real thing, the trend should be to less severe weather.

Geologists tell us that we are in fact in a warm part of a very cool period of earths history, a little bit of warming is about the last thing we need to worry about, let alone if we contribute some minor % to it.

"Drives my Nutz" as an Italian friend of mine was prone to say! He also liked NuCular power....

:green tea:

2c

FWIW

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
one of the more interesting Carlson presentations; this shows that megafloods are not unique to the Pacific NW; he discusses evidence of megaflooding on the floor of the English Channel and Siberia...and goes into more detail about how lake Bonneville drained out via the Snake river (Red Rock Pass, Idaho).

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a newer video from earlier this year where Randal reads Plato's account of Atlantis. Very interesting that the Egyptians knew about orbiting celestial bodies thousands of years ago, as did (apparently) the Greeks. We were taught in middle school that Columbus sailed to America to prove the world was round (yeah, actually it was to find a shorter trade route to India for spices to avoid the pirates around various chokepoints). What else have we been led to believe that isn't accurate?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yet another newer video where Randall proposes a possible impact site North of Lake Superior and shows how megafloods affected the area.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here is a newer video from earlier this year where Randal reads Plato's account of Atlantis. Very interesting that the Egyptians knew about orbiting celestial bodies thousands of years ago, as did (apparently) the Greeks. We were taught in middle school that Columbus sailed to America to prove the world was round (yeah, actually it was to find a shorter trade route to India for spices to avoid the pirates around various chokepoints). What else have we been led to believe that isn't accurate?

I have an 1898 history book that makes no bones at all in stating the Norse were here before Columbus’ father ever had a wet dream.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have an 1898 history book that makes no bones at all in stating the Norse were here before Columbus’ father ever had a wet dream.
I bet the publisher has not been in business for ages. (Voted out of the tribe so to speak)

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty well put together video without all the aliens and crystals "woo" to distract the viewer;

1) Vitrification. Robert Schock did a video on that a long time ago. He suspects is was CME's.
2) Au natural
3) No clue??? Good one.
4) Fake
5)Just statues. We make them all the time
6) Probably just art
7) Art created for a hot air ballon company in ancient times.
8) The Sahara is green during certain periods of the procession of the equinox and it goes back and forth between green and desert.
9) There were giants in those days... It's in the bible
10) Probably left over from a previous epoch
11) In order to discern it's true purpose we will need to do more child sacrifices on site.
12) Never heard of this one before.. Must be aliens.