• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Catastrophism thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Gotta use a VPN to watch this Nova show in the US... Works from a Czech location with a VPN today (just re-watched)

That worked! :2 thumbs up:
USA extinction of large mammals 13k years ago

(probably a repeat of a previous post of mine... - but I've held on to this possibility for decades now).

Comet or Meteorite smashed into the several-miles thick ice sheet covering present-day Canada & Northern USA - so no "visible impact crater" today...

Sent its heat wave for thousands of miles...

Melted the local ice creating an ice-bound lake (ocean-sized)... which then ate away at its "sides"... and then the "ice-wall-dam" BROKE, and the waters flowed... and dug out the Grand Canyon in a matter of hours or days or weeks, not over "millions of years" as is the "official version"...

Also killed off the "Clovis People"...

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A new vid from Jimmy on a historic Egyptian site, the ancient capital of Tanis.
I'd never even heard of the place before. Apparently it's difficult and expensive to get permission to even see the place.

He also talks about places in S. America I've never heard of before.

The interesting question, and why I am posting it in this thread, is what destroyed these places? Something very powerful obviously happened there, but what?

1878 Image of Ancient Egypt’s Mysteriously Destroyed Lost Capital of Tanis Will Shock You…​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"Pre-written-history" is a complete mystery...

What the so-called "scientists" and "experts" say can only be "theories"... I'd even add "conspiracy theories", since they're all into it...

After a "huge catastrophic disaster", exactly who "remains alive to write an account" ???

I'll stick with the scientist "Cuvier"... the "original catastrophe theorist"... from before it became a "no-no"...

(PS - "Gymnasium" = "High School"...)

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Gotta use a VPN to watch this Nova show in the US... Works from a Czech location with a VPN today (just re-watched)

USA extinction of large mammals 13k years ago

(probably a repeat of a previous post of mine... - but I've held on to this possibility for decades now).

Comet or Meteorite smashed into the several-miles thick ice sheet covering present-day Canada & Northern USA - so no "visible impact crater" today...

Sent its heat wave for thousands of miles...

Melted the local ice creating an ice-bound lake (ocean-sized)... which then ate away at its "sides"... and then the "ice-wall-dam" BROKE, and the waters flowed... and dug out the Grand Canyon in a matter of hours or days or weeks, not over "millions of years" as is the "official version"...

Also killed off the "Clovis People"...
I think we are going to know soon since these things happen in a major way every 12k years or so and in a lesser way every 6k years or so. We are definitely due.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Pre-written-history" is a complete mystery...

What the so-called "scientists" and "experts" say can only be "theories"... I'd even add "conspiracy theories", since they're all into it...

After a "huge catastrophic disaster", exactly who "remains alive to write an account" ???

I'll stick with the scientist "Cuvier"... the "original catastrophe theorist"... from before it became a "no-no"...

(PS - "Gymnasium" = "High School"...)
I think the original catastrophists were right, but the general scientific move away from theology made them literally NEED to deny the biblical floods and explain away the dramatic scars across the world in gradualistic terms...and here we are 150 years later realizing that the early theorists were probably more correct than not.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think we are going to know soon since these things happen in a major way every 12k years or so and in a lesser way every 6k years or so. We are definitely due.
It's been a while since a major city/region was destroyed by a meteor/bolide strike or tunguska like airburst. Definitely overdue!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just a matter of WHEN, not IF.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
And now we cook, apparently.

A new NASA climate simulation suggests that extremely large volcanic eruptions called “flood basalt eruptions” could significantly warm Earth’s climate and devastate the ozone layer that shields life from the Sun’s ultraviolet radiation.

The findings contradict prior research that found these volcanoes cool the climate. The simulation also suggests that while extensive flood-basalt eruptions on Mars and Venus may have helped warm their climates, they may have also doomed the long-term habitability of these worlds by contributing to water loss.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Never-ending contradictory climate change predictions...

And I read this week that "70% of young French people suffer from a new mental affliction called Climate Change Stress"

They should just kill off their MSM IMHO...

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Never-ending contradictory climate change predictions...

And I red this week that "70% of young French people suffer from a new mental affliction called Climate Change Stress"

They should just kill off their MSM IMHO...
They're suffering from a new mental disorder that should be called "mental illness."

It's caused by an unhealthy culture and their accepting of the brainwashing and propaganda that spills out from their MSN.

There's a simple cure, although it takes someone grounded in reality.

Take television and smash it.

Take radio, and smash it.

Go for walk.

Repeat walk, daily. In six months, cured.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

A new NASA climate simulation suggests that extremely large volcanic eruptions called “flood basalt eruptions” could significantly warm Earth’s climate and devastate the ozone layer that shields life from the Sun’s ultraviolet radiation.

The findings contradict prior research that found these volcanoes cool the climate. The simulation also suggests that while extensive flood-basalt eruptions on Mars and Venus may have helped warm their climates, they may have also doomed the long-term habitability of these worlds by contributing to water loss.

Just one more thing Climate Change / Global Warming Alarmist CAN NOT DO SHIT ABOUT. But scream for more gov money for their faux correction sciences.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

A flood basalt eruption just flew over my house!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fear makes people easier to manipulate and control. Bottom line.
We the People are being conditioned to We the Victims. From individuals and self reliance to Nanny Gov. in less than 100 yrs.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Changes car radio stations. New station changed. They now report a death, any death, shooting or car accident first thing. But what caught my attention is they are from all over the state not local.......

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Changes car radio stations. New station changed. They now report a death, any death, shooting or car accident first thing. But what caught my attention is they are from all over the state not local.......
Probably to hide the high LOCAL death rates, from no-causes-that-they-dare-mention.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of only two scientists to correctly predict solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — in fact, only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Zharkova’s models have run at a 97% accuracy and now suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020.

Grand Solar Minimums are prolonged periods of reduced solar activity, and in the past have gone hand-in-hand with times of global cooling.

Another interview, recently.

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gone in 3 min CL

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry. not sure why a lot of my videos come up as unavailable.

Name of the video is

CLIMATE FORCING | Our Future is Cold​

Suspicious observers youtube channel

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor