• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Catastrophism thread

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think the big story is that our sun is about to go micro-nova when it begins to pass through the galactic magnetic current sheet.

Knock yourself out:

exactly

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well there is something to that...historical records of ice sheet melting without meteor impacts or volanos....so what would cause it?
It is a 6000 year disaster cycle based upon a wavy magnetic spiral emanating from the black hole at the center of our galaxy. The videos explain it all. We are due sometime in the 2030s. Will cause the Earth to tip on it's side - massive flooding from inertia. Perhaps 90% death rate. Good luck.

Humans have collective amnesia.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
should be better than a roller coaster with that electromagnetic take off.....so, make sure to remove your hats and all loose clothing because once the ride starts, it can't be stopped

...i can't wait,

let's give back to the bugs, what was once all theirs

:summer:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is a 6000 year disaster cycle based upon a wavy magnetic spiral emanating from the black hole at the center of our galaxy. The videos explain it all. We are due sometime in the 2030s. Will cause the Earth to tip on it's side - massive flooding from inertia. Perhaps 90% death rate. Good luck.

Is there any way to help it happen sooner? Maybe shoot some rockets loaded with nuclear waste into the Sun?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

There is also a longer playlist I was watching the other night. I'm always trying to poke holes in the theory and can't.
Major White first discovered the 12,000 year cycle on his expedition to Alaska IIRC. That was in the 1940's IIRC. Alternating layers with every 12,000 years or so a layer of tropical plants and trees.
So supposedly the poles moves to the equator and vice versa. One thing that brought to mind and I see on one of his videos someone else as well, was, If Greenland and Antarctica end up on the equator how do both places have ice 800.000 years old. His reply was something to the effect that in the Himalayas they had first figured some of the ice there was 500,000 years old but then revised that to as little as 15,000 years. Implying of course that the same is possible with the current dating of the ice.

My argument to his reply is that surely someone, somewhere would have tried to re-date the ice cores that we have. I know the further we go back he fuzzier the data becomes but according to Randall Carlson that data is becoming clearer as our tech developed. So what we once though took 10,000 years to happen we can now narrow down to a 10 year period and if we get better maybe even less in the future. That data also contains a lot of info including CO2 data that goes up and down. We can also see the warm period and global cooling as confirmed by tree rings and written data from back then.

Another point is this; if the earth down tilt 90 degrees every 12,000 years then the new poles which would be off the coast of Ecuador and India, should also contain remnants of being frozen. Areas from below Ecuador to somewhere in Mexico would be the new Antarctica. I'm not a geologist but it seems someone would have discovered that by now and maybe they have but I haven't run across anything to prove that.
What we do know is that large mammals worldwide went extinct, (Although I suspect maybe not on Africa since they are still there.) To this day Chile still doesn't have any large mammals. Only tiny deer although they are attempting to being in larger ones now.

I also listen to a lot of Randall Carlson podcasts. One thing he mentions is the pulse water events. there seems to be 3 of them. Pulse water 1A and 1B and the pulse water 2. 1A was around 15,400 years ago. 2 was about 11,500 years ago. margin of error in the dating is around 2k years IIRC. Bottom line is there seems to be a 4k year period of turmoil, not an overnight thing.. Then again, one event could have set everything in motion.

Then on the one hand we had a massive event that caused the ice to melt in Canada and Northern Europe, on the other hand we flash frozen mammoths.

It also just dawned on me while I was typing this. How did we get a 2 mile think ice sheet in the northern regions if those regions were on the equator 12,000 years ago.

I would love to get Randall and Ben together for a podcast and ask these questions.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Is there any way to help it happen sooner? Maybe shoot some rockets loaded with nuclear waste into the Sun?
If the rockets were earth sized it would barely make the sun burp. That is one ginormous ball of energy.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the rockets were earth sized it would barely make the sun burp. That is one ginormous ball of energy.

Perhaps if we loaded up @Buck 's Pacer with the nuclear waste and had Elon put it on a starship and shoot it into the Sun it might work?

I'm always trying to poke holes in the theory and can't.
All the recurring micro Nova's I've heard of involve a larger star with a nearby white dwarf orbiting it and pulling material off the larger star. Which at some point suffers an explosion that blows the excess material away and then it starts building up all over again. Our sun does not have a white dwarf companion orbiting in close proximity to cause such a thing.
...and if it has something to do with the "galactic magnetic current sheet", why do we not see all the stars ahead of us in our orbit around the Milky Way, going Nova? It seems as though we'd notice it happening to other Stars as they pass through it. (if in fact it is even a thing)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder if the knowledge of this is what is driving the elites to push toward colonizing Mars. If so, they are likely too late.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if the knowledge of this is what is driving the elites to push toward colonizing Mars. If so, they are likely too late.
I say we should let 'em go there. In fact, we the People of Earth should insist on it.

I'll propose that the next big WEF meet-up should be on Elon's first Star Ship launch to Mars. Anyone second that? It'll be awesome!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I say we should let 'em go there. In fact, we the People of Earth should insist on it.

I'll propose that the next big WEF meet-up should be on Elon's first Star Ship launch to Mars. Anyone second that? It'll be awesome!
Hell yea and once they clear Earths orbit get someone to reprogram and send em straight into the sun. Slowly though so each orbit around the sun gets them a little closer. Have a camera on board and televise it on earth. Let everyone know this is what happens when you screw the people on this planet.
Eventually they will start shitting themselves and have to be in 0 gravity swimming in each others feces as they slowly burn to death as if in a rotisserie.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well there is something to that...historical records of ice sheet melting without meteor impacts or volanos....so what would cause it?
NOTHING these Greentards and the political leaders could EVER remedy or prevent.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When I was working in NM I went to a museum......... Ice age there shocked me.

Just minutes away from Albuquerque’s lively Old Town Plaza, the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science takes you on a journey through New Mexico’s past, from the formation of the universe to the present. This interactive, high-tech museum features an active volcano, Ice Age cave, and dinosaurs galore, including the enormous Tyrannosaurus rex and Seismosaurus.

1653701892645.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think Ben mentioned in one of those videos that the mammoths weren't cold weather animals and were, in fact, adapted to the tropics. Similar to todays elephants. Of course the makes the finding of all the mammoths in Siberia all the more strange as well.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think Ben mentioned in one of those videos that the mammoths weren't cold weather animals and were, in fact, adapted to the tropics. Similar to todays elephants. Of course the makes the finding of all the mammoths in Siberia all the more strange as well.
Mammoths found frozen (preserved) in ice with tropical vegetation still in their mouths. Now that is sudden.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

99.99% Of People Aren’t Aware Of This. Planned food shortages. (11 mins)​

TJ45 Published May 26, 2022

comment section

I believe there is no such thing as coincidence! They ran the practice runs, gave all the world governments their scripts to read from, and put their nefarious plans into action. Whether it was for the food shortage we are seeing right ow along with inflated prices, the gas prices or the scamdemic, it is all very familiar here in Canada. This plan has been in the making for a long time I think. I hope people are waking up and preparing to beat these players at their own game. I am sad to know many though, are still sleeping soundly. Thank you so much for this info.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The Alaskan/Siberian mammoths were adapted to cold. "Woolly" mammoths.
Wolly mammoth.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Why were they eating tropical plants and not cold weather plants?
They found grasses in the preserved critter. Not tropical. Interestingly, they discovered that the last woolly mammoths died of thirst.

Co-author Professor Russell Graham, from Pennsylvania State University, said of the study: “It’s amazing that everything turned out so precisely with dating of extinction at 5,600 plus or minus 100 years.”

The study, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, provides one of the most accurate dates for a prehistoric extinction.

1653733427143.png

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They found grasses in the preserved critter. Not tropical. Interestingly, they discovered that the last woolly mammoths died of thirst.

Co-author Professor Russell Graham, from Pennsylvania State University, said of the study: “It’s amazing that everything turned out so precisely with dating of extinction at 5,600 plus or minus 100 years.”

The study, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, provides one of the most accurate dates for a prehistoric extinction.

View attachment 261429
Lots of different dates on the ones found intact or that could be dated. From 5000 to more than 40,000 years old. There's also an old illustration out on the web of a warehouse in London with huge amounts of tusks for sale.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
REVELATION 6:12-17
Then I saw Him open the sixth seal. A violent earthquake occurred; the sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair; the entire moon became like blood; the stars of heaven fell to the earth as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a high wind; the sky separated like a scroll being rolled up; and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the military commanders, the rich, the powerful, and every slave and free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of Their wrath has come! And who is able to stand?”

REVELATION 8:6-13
And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.
The first angel blew his trumpet, and hail and fire, mixed with blood, were hurled to the earth. So a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain ablaze with fire was hurled into the sea. So a third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from heaven. It fell on a third of the rivers and springs of water. (The name of the star is Wormwood, and a third of the waters became wormwood. So, many of the people died from the waters, because they had been made bitter.)
The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day was without light, and the night as well.
I looked again and heard an eagle flying high overhead, crying out in a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who live on the earth, because of the remaining trumpet blasts that the three angels are about to sound!”

REVELATION 16:8-11
The fourth poured out his bowl on the sun. He was given the power to burn people with fire, and people were burned by the intense heat. So they blasphemed the name of God, who had the power over these plagues, and they did not repent and give Him glory.
The fifth poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues because of their pain and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, yet they did not repent of their actions.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and if it has something to do with the "galactic magnetic current sheet", why do we not see all the stars ahead of us in our orbit around the Milky Way, going Nova? It seems as though we'd notice it happening to other Stars as they pass through it. (if in fact it is even a thing)
As far as the micronova thing goes, if we can see these things going off in the Andromeda Galaxy, surely we'd see 'em popping off all the time in our own Galaxy if there were some "galactic magnetic current sheet" that all the galaxy's stars pass through at various points in their orbits. Because there would be various Stars passing through it all the time.

Why were they eating tropical plants and not cold weather plants?

It was supposedly buttercups that they had eaten.
....and they are a flower that grows in alpine regions of the World.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As far as the micronova thing goes, if we can see these things going off in the Andromeda Galaxy, surely we'd see 'em popping off all the time in our own Galaxy if there were some "galactic magnetic current sheet" that all the galaxy's stars pass through at various points in their orbits. Because there would be various Stars passing through it all the time.
And... we do. At least we are starting to recognize that Nova events can have a myriad of scales.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And... we do.
But no where near the degree we would see if there were some "galactic magnetic sheet" stretching across the galaxy that causes the stars to go nova as they pass through said "sheet" while in their orbits around the galaxy.

They'd be popping off constantly, and in relatively close proximity. We see nothing like that.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I stopped worrying about things I can't control back in the late 80's when the cold war didn't produce the nuclear exchange I was constantly being told was inevitable. Since then don't stress about these things and I've never looked back one time and regretted it

Today, life is stressful enough. Those who want to worry about supernovas and killer asteroids, especially those who like to tie them to the bible, are welcomed to do so. I'll pass as that kind of self inflicted, mental stress can't be healthy, especially for us older folks!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've been 'studying' history for the last several months, i found out, this is gonna take a bit longer than i realized, but...i've discovered one thing:
if man doesn't understand what it is he is experiencing, he'll simply make up a story, to suit his (immediate) needs, for both attention and profit

it doesn't always work that way but more often than not it does

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i've been 'studying' history for the last several months, i found out, this is gonna take a bit longer than i realized, but...i've discovered one thing:
if man doesn't understand what it is he is experiencing, he'll simply make up a story, to suit his (immediate) needs, for both attention and profit

it doesn't always work that way but more often than not it does
Man tries to explain what he does not understand in terms of what it is that he does. Or according to reality as he sees it (the Sun God, or the gods warring in the heavens, causing lightning, etc.)

This continues on into modern times. Which is why the journo-airheads make things so PERSONAL. They're female, not-very-smart, and quite catty...personal squabbles are what they know. Which is why they interpret conservative politicians' actions in terms of personal vendettas.

This is also why the proliferation of Conspiracy Theories. Again, they don't understand what's going on in the background, or the motivation for the actors...so it has to be THOSE GUYS, with yarmulkes or turbans or strange vests, in OPEC offices or synagogues or secret retreats.

Never considering that it might simply be a convergence of like interests. Often a result of indoctrination ("America is EVIL!" they are taught in schools) but, not of conspiracies of thousands, but just of being on the same page.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
... as the saying goes, we are just fish staring up at the surface of the water, and don't know what's above it...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
... as the saying goes, we are just fish staring up at the surface of the water, and don't know what's above it...
I have a feeling that is true even a level or two above us.......

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I have a feeling that is true even a level or two above us.......
maybe, but there is a lot of 'evidence' available for one to begin to draw one's own conclusions.....

based on history, mankind apparently knows how to fight and kill one another, that's been confirmed many times

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...but one weird thing:

why are we so reticent to use this skill today?

there is ample evidence of what the problem is and there is historical evidence of the solution...yet, here we are, like an underpowered 4x4 that got stuck in the mud

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Because they don't remember history...
looking back:
we were never really taught history...we were taught what they wanted us to know

that wasn't history

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...but one weird thing:

why are we so reticent to use this skill today?

there is ample evidence of what the problem is and there is historical evidence of the solution...yet, here we are, like an underpowered 4x4 that got stuck in the mud
We, that is, the Middle Class and especially Euro-Americans...we've been taught self-loathing for our skin hue, and contempt for our own prosperity. Believing, on a subconscious level, the Left's ignorant thesis that the economy is Zero-Sum. That because our dinner plates are full, someone else's are empty.

We've been taught that for fifty years. The Left has been working to get this taught in America for a century. It's finally bringing fruition...or, actually, lack thereof. Famine. Collapse.

Just what the Woketards of the Left think they want.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...i would happily battle them with a black man, a china man, any man, except those still entangled in their pantyhose...by my side

that's never made any difference to me, as long as they've been vetted - hate to get fragged, know what i mean?

but;
i've not always been this way, most especially during those times in my life where battling anyone in the streets, let alone to have a communist president was even on my radar, so...i know stereotyping, i lived some of that...

and it's still funny as anything to me, just that, they're making people with paper-thin skin these days, but i've yet to meet an Italian who doesn't have a bit of garlic dripping from the side of their mouths and for that...and all the rest: I'm Grateful to Know Ya!

...now let's roll...and you're inviting me home for some of your mom's cooking, damn straight! (said to the Italian with the garlic...you know)

our side just needs a leader who'll be out in front of all of this, but, history also shows, those leaders, when they don't show a 'mighty hand' against the criminal element only allow all of their hard work to get forgotten once the criminals again take control...sigh

imho: dangerous doesn't even begin to describe how bad of a situation we're confronting / looking at / living through, and any end result will probably include some aspects we may not like / enjoy / choose to obey

but, again, most here know this already, many will not be victimized by these shennanigans if only through the control they personally exhibit

it IS about character, not skin color and humanity will continue on

but we have to also consider: if we're on a pendulum, and we're pegged against the left wall, if that ever breaks loose, we're liable to slam against that right wall, again, and that place is every bit as bad as where we're currently at

'history' shows us that

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
REVELATION 6:12-17
Then I saw Him open the sixth seal. A violent earthquake occurred; the sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair; the entire moon became like blood; the stars of heaven fell to the earth as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a high wind; the sky separated like a scroll being rolled up; and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the military commanders, the rich, the powerful, and every slave and free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of Their wrath has come! And who is able to stand?”

REVELATION 8:6-13
And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them.
The first angel blew his trumpet, and hail and fire, mixed with blood, were hurled to the earth. So a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.
The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain ablaze with fire was hurled into the sea. So a third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from heaven. It fell on a third of the rivers and springs of water. (The name of the star is Wormwood, and a third of the waters became wormwood. So, many of the people died from the waters, because they had been made bitter.)
The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day was without light, and the night as well.
I looked again and heard an eagle flying high overhead, crying out in a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who live on the earth, because of the remaining trumpet blasts that the three angels are about to sound!”

REVELATION 16:8-11
The fourth poured out his bowl on the sun. He was given the power to burn people with fire, and people were burned by the intense heat. So they blasphemed the name of God, who had the power over these plagues, and they did not repent and give Him glory.
The fifth poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues because of their pain and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, yet they did not repent of their actions.
Interestingly, Randall Carlson reads this passage in one of his podcasts and talks about how this might be an accurate portrayal of a meteor or comet strike. Earthquakes, fires, polluted water from the gasses that have only been recently found in comets, blackened skies (from the clouds made by widespread fires), etc.

Taking that into account, yeah...I tend to agree with him. If the 11.6Ky BP event was bad enough to place a layer of soot across about 1/3 the planet, then it must have been really bad that day.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I stopped worrying about things I can't control back in the late 80's when the cold war didn't produce the nuclear exchange I was constantly being told was inevitable. Since then don't stress about these things and I've never looked back one time and regretted it

Today, life is stressful enough. Those who want to worry about supernovas and killer asteroids, especially those who like to tie them to the bible, are welcomed to do so. I'll pass as that kind of self inflicted, mental stress can't be healthy, especially for us older folks!
You kinda summarized it for me Shooty, but not exactly.
You see, I've already had some friends die of cancer, some from heart attacks. Ex-girlfriends having massive strokes, etc...
And I wonder why none of that happened to me. So now I figure I'm already on borrowed time. Any of the three motorcycle accidents I've had could have killed me. Driving with drunk friends. Raw-dogging a one-night-stand....

So if you put yourself in the mindset that you should already be dead, and accept the fact you're now on bonus time, the world becomes a much more fun and enjoyable place. For me, when I watch movies that deal with global cataclysms, I actually want to be there to witness them.
Sure I may die in the process, but it will be a once in a millennium occurrence.
Maybe it's my viking ancestry but a glorious, sensational death is much more fun than rotting out to bowel cancer.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Interestingly, Randall Carlson reads this passage in one of his podcasts and talks about how this might be an accurate portrayal of a meteor or comet strike. Earthquakes, fires, polluted water from the gasses that have only been recently found in comets, blackened skies (from the clouds made by widespread fires), etc.

Taking that into account, yeah...I tend to agree with him. If the 11.6Ky BP event was bad enough to place a layer of soot across about 1/3 the planet, then it must have been really bad that day.
You all should really investigate the Younger Dryas Event as told by Graham Hancock. It would answer some of the discussion in here quite thoroughly.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You all should really investigate the Younger Dryas Event as told by Graham Hancock. It would answer some of the discussion in here quite thoroughly.
I have actually. Thing is, there are still a lot of questions on the dating and other signatures across the globe (such as scablands in Argentina) that can't be answered by a simple impact on the N American Laurentide ice sheet.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...there were multiple times, between 6000bc and the YD, 12.5kbc period, where the world flooded in various places, for various reasons, it didn't happen just once, and it appears to have happened across the globe, there is an acknowledged timeline, 6000bc when the oceans rose 350 feet...

learning to decipher any truths from this muck i've been learning about is very difficult so i made my own timeline...a part of it looks like this, using an excel spreadsheet

BCBCBCWhat Happened Here???
Flood #1(1000yrs)
Cataclysm Type Eventgetting coldcoldercoldestwarming upFlood #2 / Noah Flood
12k10,681BC10k
9000​
8000​
7000​
6000/5900
5000​
Younger Dryas PeriodEnd of Global
Pole Shift?(time is approx)9500 Gobekli Tepe - TurkeyDeglaciation
Asteroids Did Hit
Climate Shift from Warm to Cold#6 or #7 Pre #1 Flood Ruler
Enoch Great Grandfather of Noah
Year of Birth???
1st time, my estSahara Region Was Lush and Green then dried up and died
Enoch - #7 of 10 original dieties / pre flood rulers YOB needs to be 'verified'
Note: Cain, Son of Adam, had a son named Enoch, this is NOT about that Enoch but perhaps this is all a ruse
8300 BC - sugested Sphinx BuiltNOT VALIDsuggstd Erosion on
Doesn't Fit Egypt HistoryUnless it survivedSphinx shows age
12k to 9.5k BC Natufian Culture - Warfare Evidencedoesn't fit anyone's historytwo floods…to be at least double
Maybe Created BeerMay be anotherWho Built the Sphynx??? and When???of what is currently
Natufian Sites:Sphinx???taught
Wadi Hammeh, Wadi Judayid, Kharaneh IV, Jilat 6
Abu HureyraCopper AgeCopper Age
JericoME and So. AsiaEast Asia
Gobekli Tepi7000-5000 BC5000-4000 BC
Mt. Carmel, Ain Mallaha (Eynan)Japanese Doguu Figurines 10k to 300 BC
Hayonim Cave, Nahal Oren, Rosh ZinMud Figurines
Rosh Horesha, Skhul CaveThis far back seems doubtful
Hilazon Tachtit, Kebara CaveValidate
Ragefet CaveTrypillian culture
5500-2750 BC

now you see what i do with some of my spare time....been at it for about a year, filling in blank spots when i get to them

but get a load of my 'scientific' side notes that actually demark the 'beginning of time' afaic (then it just sorta jumps to YD because really, no one knows wtf happened, none of us were there:

Millions andUnknown
Trillions ofAt This time
Years ago, a MonkeyDinosaurs
fucked a frog/fish

:reading: