• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Catastrophism thread

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
...there were multiple times, between 6000bc and the YD, 12.5kbc period, where the world flooded in various places, for various reasons, it didn't happen just once, and it appears to have happened across the globe, there is an acknowledged timeline, 6000bc when the oceans rose 350 feet...

learning to decipher any truths from this muck i've been learning about is very difficult so i made my own timeline...a part of it looks like this, using an excel spreadsheet

BCBCBCWhat Happened Here???
Flood #1(1000yrs)
Cataclysm Type Eventgetting coldcoldercoldestwarming upFlood #2 / Noah Flood
12k10,681BC10k
9000​
8000​
7000​
6000/5900
5000​
Younger Dryas PeriodEnd of Global
Pole Shift?(time is approx)9500 Gobekli Tepe - TurkeyDeglaciation
Asteroids Did Hit
Climate Shift from Warm to Cold#6 or #7 Pre #1 Flood Ruler
Enoch Great Grandfather of Noah
Year of Birth???
1st time, my estSahara Region Was Lush and Green then dried up and died
Enoch - #7 of 10 original dieties / pre flood rulers YOB needs to be 'verified'
Note: Cain, Son of Adam, had a son named Enoch, this is NOT about that Enoch but perhaps this is all a ruse
8300 BC - sugested Sphinx BuiltNOT VALIDsuggstd Erosion on
Doesn't Fit Egypt HistoryUnless it survivedSphinx shows age
12k to 9.5k BC Natufian Culture - Warfare Evidencedoesn't fit anyone's historytwo floods…to be at least double
Maybe Created BeerMay be anotherWho Built the Sphynx??? and When???of what is currently
Natufian Sites:Sphinx???taught
Wadi Hammeh, Wadi Judayid, Kharaneh IV, Jilat 6
Abu HureyraCopper AgeCopper Age
JericoME and So. AsiaEast Asia
Gobekli Tepi7000-5000 BC5000-4000 BC
Mt. Carmel, Ain Mallaha (Eynan)Japanese Doguu Figurines 10k to 300 BC
Hayonim Cave, Nahal Oren, Rosh ZinMud Figurines
Rosh Horesha, Skhul CaveThis far back seems doubtful
Hilazon Tachtit, Kebara CaveValidate
Ragefet CaveTrypillian culture
5500-2750 BC

now you see what i do with some of my spare time....been at it for about a year, filling in blank spots when i get to them

but get a load of my 'scientific' side notes that actually demark the 'beginning of time' afaic (then it just sorta jumps to YD because really, no one knows wtf happened, none of us were there:

Millions andUnknown
Trillions ofAt This time
Years ago, a MonkeyDinosaurs
fucked a frog/fish

:reading:
Don't forget the controversial site of Gunung Padang in Indonesia! It's suggested to be very old indeed.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't forget the controversial site of Gunung Padang in Indonesia! It's suggested to be very old indeed.

there are so many sites around the world

and there are too many 'archaeologists' who'll continue to wave the 'common narrative' flag around, ignoring new evidence and ideas

for me it's become a bit of a compulsion but i've already been to all the theme parks around, several times over, and at this point in my life, realizing i've been lied to about so much, across my entire life, . . .

well, i'll just add: any sympathy that i had for some people has completely vanished and where my life wanders to, from here? that door has been kicked wide open, but, to be honest, i'm not certain that i want to approach it yet...mostly out of fear what else i'll find out was a complete lie

oh yeah, and my fear of water destruction and people now having to take a wage decrease, etc...obamacare costs...etc

its just easier this way, know what i mean Vern?

1653938161045.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...there were multiple times, between 6000bc and the YD, 12.5kbc period, where the world flooded in various places, for various reasons, it didn't happen just once, and it appears to have happened across the globe, there is an acknowledged timeline, 6000bc when the oceans rose 350 feet...

learning to decipher any truths from this muck i've been learning about is very difficult so i made my own timeline...a part of it looks like this, using an excel spreadsheet

BCBCBCWhat Happened Here???
Flood #1(1000yrs)
Cataclysm Type Eventgetting coldcoldercoldestwarming upFlood #2 / Noah Flood
12k10,681BC10k
9000​
8000​
7000​
6000/5900
5000​
Younger Dryas PeriodEnd of Global
Pole Shift?(time is approx)9500 Gobekli Tepe - TurkeyDeglaciation
Asteroids Did Hit
Climate Shift from Warm to Cold#6 or #7 Pre #1 Flood Ruler
Enoch Great Grandfather of Noah
Year of Birth???
1st time, my estSahara Region Was Lush and Green then dried up and died
Enoch - #7 of 10 original dieties / pre flood rulers YOB needs to be 'verified'
Note: Cain, Son of Adam, had a son named Enoch, this is NOT about that Enoch but perhaps this is all a ruse
8300 BC - sugested Sphinx BuiltNOT VALIDsuggstd Erosion on
Doesn't Fit Egypt HistoryUnless it survivedSphinx shows age
12k to 9.5k BC Natufian Culture - Warfare Evidencedoesn't fit anyone's historytwo floods…to be at least double
Maybe Created BeerMay be anotherWho Built the Sphynx??? and When???of what is currently
Natufian Sites:Sphinx???taught
Wadi Hammeh, Wadi Judayid, Kharaneh IV, Jilat 6
Abu HureyraCopper AgeCopper Age
JericoME and So. AsiaEast Asia
Gobekli Tepi7000-5000 BC5000-4000 BC
Mt. Carmel, Ain Mallaha (Eynan)Japanese Doguu Figurines 10k to 300 BC
Hayonim Cave, Nahal Oren, Rosh ZinMud Figurines
Rosh Horesha, Skhul CaveThis far back seems doubtful
Hilazon Tachtit, Kebara CaveValidate
Ragefet CaveTrypillian culture
5500-2750 BC

now you see what i do with some of my spare time....been at it for about a year, filling in blank spots when i get to them

but get a load of my 'scientific' side notes that actually demark the 'beginning of time' afaic (then it just sorta jumps to YD because really, no one knows wtf happened, none of us were there:

Millions andUnknown
Trillions ofAt This time
Years ago, a MonkeyDinosaurs
fucked a frog/fish

:reading:
No wonder you drink!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yeah, sometimes that first one, when the sun comes up...

but, like last night, get that 'first one' back in ya, good as

last night

:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Preprogramming the masses

photo_2022-05-31_20-10-51.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
How did we get so stupid and gullible, and with such mediocre, amoral, EVIL an Elite Class?
Both have been true forever... but the "increase" is largely due to the monopoly on "information"... and control over all branches of government...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

WOW. I happened to have read about this a while back. Seems they got all stirred up over a natural volcanic rock formation.

Picture Devil's Tower (add dirt around it to replicate Gunung Padang):
1654080049449.png

Here is another example of "ancient" rock walls:
1654080191501.png
Alerts

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WOW. I happened to have read about this a while back. Seems they got all stirred up over a natural volcanic rock formation.

Picture Devil's Tower (add dirt around it to replicate Gunung Padang):
View attachment 261941

Here is another example of "ancient" rock walls:
View attachment 261942 Alerts
I think in the case of Gunung Padang, the people who built it took those columns and tried to use them as a structure of sorts...like premade columns stacked and piled together. If you look, they are arranged into rectangles and inserted into the ground. Def manmade but the material is volcanic columnar basalt.

rhettro

Reaction score
"If he's right about these mini novas every 12k years then there should be evidence of them in the ice core data."

At my old house in eastern Kansas we put in a "hidey hole" for storms. During excavation we found a layer of dark matter which I considered to be pre-coal. It was powdery and just looked like crushed and burnt wood/ undergrowth. This seam was 6 to 8 inches thick and sveraged about 10 to 12 feet underground.

An obvious catastrophe.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Interesting...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Be sure to catch the last few minutes. Important changes coming to Suspicious0bservors:

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Don't know if this is apropos for the thread.

This study, by a former nuclear physicist at Oxford, found that the human and animal populations around Fukushima, Hiroshima, and Chernobyl suffered no negative effects from radiation exposure.

In other words, low-dose radiation is harmless.

Here's the study:

The Benefit of Low Dose Radiation
Wade Allison is Emeritus professor of Physics and Fellow of Keble College at Oxford University. Author of Nuclear is for Life: A Cultural Revolution

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
WOW. What a half a study. Birth defects, premies, and long-term effects ignored. Immediate, obvious plant change (generationally faster) ignored. Small animal defects ignored (they're not human, see).

These are FUKUSHIMA RADIATION-DEFORMED plants:

1654421471205.png
1654421489874.png
1654421503335.png
1654421532687.png

Want to test about three generations of the human race with that "ain't no problem" LOW radiation claim? I do not.

1654421631108.png
1654421646297.png

And why I am at it... How about some Fukushima ANIMAL LIFE:

1654421745085.png

And just weird shit. No problem for them Brits. Jeez. Just because it is not in any news does not mean it isn't an ongoing catastrophe.

1654421798115.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"If he's right about these mini novas every 12k years then there should be evidence of them in the ice core data."

At my old house in eastern Kansas we put in a "hidey hole" for storms. During excavation we found a layer of dark matter which I considered to be pre-coal. It was powdery and just looked like crushed and burnt wood/ undergrowth. This seam was 6 to 8 inches thick and sveraged about 10 to 12 feet underground.

An obvious catastrophe.
I wonder if that is the younger-dryas boundary layer? Eastern Kansas was washed over with the sheet flooding from the melting Laurentide Ice Sheet. If you use this link to the EMODNet site and look at the topography of Kansas, you can see the channels leading from the Rockies across Nebraska (look at the currrent ripples that cover W Nebraska - 50-200ft tall) and channels coming down from the North into the Kansas City area. I'd bet money that there were sheet floods covering your property bringing down sediment from Canada circa 11.6k years ago.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that is the younger-dryas boundary layer? Eastern Kansas was washed over with the sheet flooding from the melting Laurentide Ice Sheet. If you use this link to the EMODNet site and look at the topography of Kansas, you can see the channels leading from the Rockies across Nebraska (look at the currrent ripples that cover W Nebraska - 50-200ft tall) and channels coming down from the North into the Kansas City area. I'd bet money that there were sheet floods covering your property bringing down sediment from Canada circa 11.6k years ago.

I'd still like to see a cgr of the Grand Canyon dug out in a matter of days... due to the rupture of an ice dam...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd still like to see a cgr of the Grand Canyon dug out in a matter of days... due to the rupture of an ice dam...
Mt. Saint Helens gives us a pretty close proximity to what that would look like.

rhettro

Reaction score

This may be. I tend to go with the micronova theory because of the burned appearance of the sediment.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He sounds like Cliff High.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is a CGR? The reality is when you start looking at topographical maps across the world it become clear that there have been a LOT of huge floods which carved the landscapes. Africa...Europe...Asia...N/S America...Australia even. They.are.global. in scale. Maybe the mountains weren't actually covered in water but they were surely exposed to vast quantities of rainfall at some point in the not too distant past.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This may be. I tend to go with the micronova theory because of the burned appearance of the sediment.

I went on a tour with Randall Carlson in Tennessee back in March. I got a 45 min one on one session with him at a place called "Old Stone Fort" where he and I just sat and talked about random stuff. He's very interesting and is never for loss of words either...

Got to hang out with his side kicks Brad and Kyle from the Kosmographia podcast a good bit as well...very interesting time.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'd still like to see a cgr of the Grand Canyon dug out in a matter of days.
There was a show on PBS that did that. Maybe NOVA?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep. It had a ice dam & showed it exploded & carved the canion in a very short time. Computer generated of course.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep. It had a ice dam & showed it exploded & carved the canion in a very short time. Computer generated of course.
Which reminds me of Noah's flood, and the bursting between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The latest Kosmographia with Randall Carlson is pretty eye opening. He goes over wildfires and points out that the VERY NIGHT of the deadly and destructive 2017 "directed energy" fires in CA there were reports of fireballs falling from the sky. He suggests that the fireballs can be accompanied by cometary gasses which are extremely flammable.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CLOSE, but not a killer, and a glancing blow is predicted Tuesday Night Wednesday:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My sons' generation is in for some real excitement.

The "unchanging math" has a pole switch by "late 2030's-2040's" <-- WAY off in the future -- except that's only about 18 years. Looking back where I was 18 years ago ain't so long ago at all; I was sitting here writing The Cadet.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My sons' generation is in for some real excitement.

The "unchanging math" has a pole switch by "late 2030's-2040's" <-- WAY off in the future -- except that's only about 18 years. Looking back where I was 18 years ago ain't so long ago at all; I was sitting here writing The Cadet.
Well...fear not.

Twenty years ago, Ozone Al (Gore) was telling us the poles were going to melt, and Manhattan flood, in ten years.

And here we are. Manhattan washing away would have been a blessing, but no matter...it ain't happening.

Anymore than the Flying Cars, or Teleporting, or the Peace Dividend, ever come to happening.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In Scandinavia for 3 weeks now, I haven't seen any global warming...

50f at night, 75f highs...

Still wearing my long johns and turtle necks while I work on mudding the walls and ceiling of my daughter's house...

Chilly when I wake up in the morning in my unheated camper..

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but when I stripped off all those layers of clothing last night, lo and behold, clamped to my solar plexus a deer tick. How did it find its way there?

Anyways, I pulled the main body out with my fingernails, but some remained for tweezers.

Since Lyme disease has long found its way to Scandinavia, I therefore performed my usual insect venom first aid... burning it up with the tip of a cigarette, close but not touching, and the surrounding area. Yeah, it leaves a burn mark but my guess is that it kills the venom too. Because of Lyme I burned more than usual, to make as sure as possible, hoping that it hadn't already spread into the bloodstream...

Has always worked fine for mosquito bites (without going so far as to burning the skin), and immediately clears all itching and swelling...

End of anecdotal rant. ;)