• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

CDC Warns That US Sexually Transmitted Diseases Are ‘Out Of Control’

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Vote for more syphilis! Vote Democrat.

Colette Harrington
@sweetcarolinatv
Exciting news! Joe continues breaking records! Record food prices, record spending, record SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. Yep, under Biden you’re 10x’s more likely to get the clap! Vote for more syphilis! Vote Democrat.

CDC Warns That US Sexually Transmitted Diseases Are ‘Out Of Control’​

Herpes,Simplex,Virus,1,And,2,,A,Dna,Virus,Of

Shutterstock/STD

KAY SMYTHENEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
September 20, 20229:18 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

Preliminary data released in September by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows sexually transmitted diseases continue to skyrocket in the U.S.

The data reveals that STDs continue to surge “with no signs of slowing,” rising from 2,400,000 infections to 2,500,000 throughout the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic. There was a 26% rise in new syphilis infections throughout 2021, the highest rate since 1991, The Associated Press noted.

The highest rates of syphilis are among men who have sex with men, and in black, Hispanic, and Native Americans, the CDC found. The rates are lower for women, but rates of congenital syphilis — when a mother passes the disease to their baby — soared from roughly 300 cases around 10 years ago to almost 2,700 in 2021

“It is imperative that we … work to rebuild, innovate, and expand (STD) prevention in the U.S.,” the CDC’s Dr. Leandro Mena said at a conference Monday, according to the AP. He noted that the 211 cases of congenital syphilis in 2021 led to stillbirths and infant deaths.

HIV cases also rose a further 16% in 2021, prompting experts to speak out on the crisis. Executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors, David Harvey, called the soaring rates of STDs “out of control.”

Some experts have urged the use of condoms to help prevent the spread of the potentially deadly diseases.

“People are feeling liberated,” University of Alabama’s Dr. Mike Saag said, according to The AP, suggesting that there may have been a surge in sexual activity as people came out of COVID-19 lockdowns.

Mena pushed for reducing the stigma around STDs, as well as broadening screening and treatment services, including at-home testing, the AP reported.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Don't do it and it won't be on your mind....

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At this point, who doesnt know how to prevent getting an STD? Nobody? ok, so those people deserve what they get, it is as simple as that.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I mostly only sleep with foreigners.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At this point, who doesnt know how to prevent getting an STD? Nobody? ok, so those people deserve what they get, it is as simple as that.
Kids these days are simply retarded. I don't know what else to say. And by "kids" I'm mostly referring to the 20 somethings. They are both careless and clueless.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Kids these days are simply retarded. I don't know what else to say. And by "kids" I'm mostly referring to the 20 somethings. They are both careless and clueless.
So basically all this sex education they have pushed in the public schools (most definitely increased since 1991) has basically proven pointless and arguably made the situation worse?

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Well, people with good moral values have nothing to worry about. Sounds like it's just running through homsexual men, blacks and mexicans shit through a goose.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So what if you get an STD? Trust the science! Modern medicine will cure you in a week with a pill or a shot

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CDC Warns That US Sexually Transmitted Diseases Are ‘Out Of Control’
This belongs in the "Good News" thread, sarc.
Hopefully this will reduce the population of queers, perverts, school board members & politicians!!! :2 thumbs up::finished:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So basically all this sex education they have pushed in the public schools (most definitely increased since 1991) has basically proven pointless and arguably made the situation worse?
I'm not so sure they are teaching kids anything other than make believe crap like choosing your gender and identifying as a "furry". Kids are now going to school dressed up with cat ears and a tail and meowing and purring at each other. It's ridiculous. Education is anything but and parents are failing to raise their kids...period. Kids are now guided and "educated" by their smartphones and social media apps. It's sad.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Don't they teach kids how to put a condom on a banana in 3rd grade?

Good thing all those bananas are having safe sex.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not so sure they are teaching kids anything other than make believe crap like choosing your gender and identifying as a "furry". Kids are now going to school dressed up with cat ears and a tail and meowing and purring at each other. It's ridiculous. Education is anything but and parents are failing to raise their kids...period. Kids are now guided and "educated" by their smartphones and social media apps. It's sad.
I think its pretty isolated, I know hundreds of kids and the vast majority are normal as always. I think I've met one that was going through a transgender thing for a bit and reverted to normal after a year -- after finding out that nobody gave a shit.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are two “furries” in the town over, right here in Nowhere, MT. Couldn’t believe when I heard it. Thought we were still largely isolated. The school has to provide them with a room outfitted with litter boxes. I kid you not.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe that's the goal of teaching sex ed... and therefore it's not 'pointless'....?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If you were to live an old fashioned, antiquated, moral life....you won't get std's. You are not designed to have rampant sex. Frankly it's grotesque.

If someone has cirrhosis of the liver 99 percent of the time it's due to drinking.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think its pretty isolated, I know hundreds of kids and the vast majority are normal as always. I think I've met one that was going through a transgender thing for a bit and reverted to normal after a year -- after finding out that nobody gave a shit.

There are two “furries” in the town over, right here in Nowhere, MT. Couldn’t believe when I heard it. Thought we were still largely isolated. The school has to provide them with a room outfitted with litter boxes. I kid you not.
That's the kinda shit I'm talking about. It's absolutely ridiculous!

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Surprise that the fags are leading the charge here. I read an article about the FagPox outbreak a few months ago at some qweer festival. One of the attendees was discussing the debauchery that was occuring there. One example was qweers wear diapers and dozens of other fags come over put thei weiners inside the other dude's diaper and urinate inside the qweers diaper. That is just one example. These "people" make the claim they're just like normal people, except they like same sex vs opposite sex. Sorry but sexually normal people do not engage in this type of behavior.

These people are truly mentally ill. The Bible clearly says all faggots should be stoned to rid the evil from the land. It is clear that their mere presence is like moral cancer just infecting every part of society from education (fag story hour), pushing kids to question their sex and orientation, questioning absolute truth and morality, et al.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can't get the human clap, I identity as a cat.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mother Lode
Reaction score
... BTW, we do know that Grand Solar Minimums see a rise in disease generally. We might not be sure why but we know it happens. We are in a Grand Solar Minimum for a few decades yet. Welcome to the rest of your lives you old farts!

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What's really out of control is the God-damned CDC. The organization has become an authoritarian menace to humanity. It needs to be disbanded.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Define "$ex". Is what the US government doing to the world "sex"?

Is that a sexually transmitted disease?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
ALL of the three and four letter agencies are unconstitutional and we need rid of.

We need to cut the fed gov by 90% to constitutional duties only, period.