• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Celadon trucking

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Not PM, but stocks related. Anyone else following this disaster? Seems like this top 10 large trucking company has been cooking the books something fierce and drivers are in a panic that there might be a repeat of the Arrow trucking collapse in the offing.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
To all celadon drivers, keep your fuel tanks topped off.

It wouldn't surprise me, but it is a little disturbing if a larger outfit like Celadon is doing it. I remember when Arrow went under and drivers were stranded at truck stops all across the land. Got as close to home as their fuel tanks would get them (fuel cards shut off) and hitched rides with truckers from their.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Just did a quick clip

Celadon Group.JPG

These guys look like toast. - notice this is just a three month chart
But, then again, so do the rest of the trucking stocks.

BF

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I recently bought some SNDR when it IPO'd. Hopefully it does me good like JBHT has.

It's pretty common for a decent size trucking outfit to go under every 5 years or so. I've seen dozens disappear........

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder how they'll try to spin this as Trump's fault