• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Celeste Solum - "COVID-19: Disruption By Design - The One World Government Cometh" - Update 3/27/20

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yowza. Hear Here it is...

SC
Seems like a nice gal but her voice was difficult for me to listen to. Even so, the deep state and the Devil's army ain't going away. They will take some lumps, fall back and regroup as that man of sin is still to come, the beast and the day of the Lord too. Ol' Beelzebub has a lot on his plate for the next thousand+ years so the deep state and the Devil's army ain't gonna be wiped off the earth yet. Trump is just crashing Beelzebub's party for now. The BIG fun comes later.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I never even knew this organization existed. Excellent video. Pretty disturbing that this interactive map has already been created. Not something you throw together in a week or 2. I tried going to the site to open the interactive thing she has open but it wouldn't open for me.
At least now we have the big picture and whats really going on. As most of us suspected this virus thingy was just a hoax to something much more nefarious.
Excellent find SS and thanks for sharing

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Seems like a nice gal but her voice was difficult for me to listen to. .
I agree.
I never even knew this organization existed. Excellent video. Pretty disturbing that this interactive map has already been created. Not something you throw together in a week or 2. I tried going to the site to open the interactive thing she has open but it wouldn't open for me.
At least now we have the big picture and whats really going on. As most of us suspected this virus thingy was just a hoax to something much more nefarious.
Excellent find SS and thanks for sharing
Damn, CL, now you got me wanting to go watch it. Her voice is tough for me, but I'll do it !!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1585627832096.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The video itself did not provide much in the way of revelation for those who have been awake to the NWO agenda.

However, as CL alluded, the proof of elaborate pre-planning is displayed in the existence of such a detailed COVID 19 program.

One hope is that there are anti-globalists working on behalf of humanity.

I further hope that funding for these globalist endeavors will be stopped.

If this plan has been in the works for years, then there is hope that a counter-plan has also been in the works.

These are trying times.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Taco Bell new green menu has to be fake news ! Which destroys EVERYTHING else that she says !
She said it was a parody, but that it was a form of preparation for synthetic food.

I am sure that she did not create that WEF website, since she appeared to have difficulty navigating it herself.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
She said it was a parody, but that it was a form of preparation for synthetic food.

I am sure that she did not create that WEF website, since she appeared to have difficulty navigating it herself.
Somehow I missed that. She was difficult for me to listen to. Between her voice & my hearing, or lack of it, I had a hard time with some of her presentation. She should do the research & hire a narrator !

That interactive map is frightening and lets you know this has been planned. World Governance is one of the items.

Seems like I read at the last WEF meeting they gave the go ahead for this?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm no IT guy but that interactive site she is on was not just thrown together. That was extremely well planned out and put together..The 1st case was end of Nov and that thing is up and running already? And for how long?

Has anyone gone to the website and tried to use the map? I tried yesterday but it wouldn't open for me.