• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro cited multiple willful evidence violations by prosecutors in dropping the case, saying they prevented a fair trial and amounted to prosecutorial misconduct. Judge Navarro is considering dismissing the case “with prejudice” and blocking prosecutors from retrying the case. Her decision will come Jan. 8, according to The New York Times.

Good! Now hopefully the prosecution team will face some scrutiny for their actions.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
(0:20) Cliven Bundy - “I want to talk to you a little bit about what happened in this court the last few days, Judge Navarro, she did the government a very big favor. The federal government a big favor, and she did the local government a very big favor. She protected them, she protected the county sheriff, if we would have went on in this court for a few more hours even, there would have been a lot of discovery made. There would have been entrapment brought forth, there would have been Lombardo’s lies brought forth. There where a lot of things she covered up and protect from coming to the media and the people.

Hmmm, Sheriff Lombardo lying and covering things up? Remember Las Vegas where the “official” story is now three months in the making.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sometimes there is justice in this world. Judge Navarro, God bless you!!!!!!!!
Let's not be too quick to praise, I think she was exercising "damage control" !

Cliven Bundy - “I want to talk to you a little bit about what happened in this court the last few days, Judge Navarro, she did the government a very big favor. The federal government a big favor, and she did the local government a very big favor. She protected them, she protected the county sheriff, if we would have went on in this court for a few more hours even, there would have been a lot of discovery made. There would have been entrapment brought forth, there would have been Lombardo’s lies brought forth. There where a lot of things she covered up and protect from coming to the media and the people.
Old but appropriate.

Cliven Bundy charged with conspiracy, what about the court charge of conspiracy by blm ?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...t-about-the-court-charge-of-conspiracy-by-blm

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Still, damage control or not, the fed prostitutors are feeling THE BURN of some serious butthurt (NO AstroGlide for you, Bubba!) and a heightened fear of early onset incontinence. I hope no tax money is used for their Depends!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A lawsuit would help to bring things out in the open. I hope Bundy sues.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
A lawsuit would help to bring things out in the open. I hope Bundy sues.
One could hope but it will be on the civil level and the antics of the feral gumbyment will not be the issue, the issue will be did the feral think it had the right to arrest and hold ie. probable cause. And, if I remember correctly was it not a 'grand jury' that said ok? I think so but I could be wrong.

This will end in an out of court settlement with the lawyers taking the prize and the Bundys doing book sales, oh then there is the movie rights. Hope I live long enough to watch the movie-hey maybe even a series.