• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charles Manson

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For some reason I've ended up listening to a whole bunch of stuff relating to this guys story. He seems to me to be, among many other things, one of the first human hating green warriors. He justified quite a bit on what are now common green themes. I'm wondering about the pathology... for some reason. I dunno, my mind wanders.

mispillion

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
read a book of conspiracies a while ago. one chapter was on manson. said that he was not really a cult leader as much as he lead a criminal gang. dealt drugs to hollywood elites. knew many and that accounts for that sleazy town's panic when the murders happened. was a very convincing read. also, was not a bad musician.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am no fan of Manson, but Helter Skelter was a good book, and he was part of pop culture in the 70s.

Watching the video in the OP, it is easy to see how compelling and influential a "leader" he was.