• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
this would keep the parabolic moves going
Parabolic moves need an increasing amount of money at an increasing rate... at some point they conceivably use all the money on the planet as is the nature of an exponential move. Obvious we fail well before that, failure is assured at some point whatever they do... even if they print flatout... in fact that would be the death nell for the USD. I guess we have crypto hanging in the background but I don't think they risk destroying the USD, at least no faster than they currently are.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
My best guess is somewhere between option #2 and #1, closer to #2.
Bills observation may well mean that the market resolves it regardless of .gov's desired. We've not seen the bond vigilantes in a long time, rumoured to be dead, but... what if they make a come back? All bets could be off... seems like a long shot. $64Q... does the market meaning anything at all any more?

Watch this space I guess!

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Overnight gold move was a surprise :)

Needs back test of 1305, and dancing around it....pivot

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Overnight gold move was a surprise :)

Needs back test of 1305, and dancing around it....pivot
Overnight the dollar got crushed. I think this was largely responsible for the $POG move up. As the day wore on the dollar came up some and POG withered.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah, will be interesting to see how POG holds up if the dollar makes the rise into your grey bubbles.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

perry

Bitcoin falls 12% as one of the world's biggest cryptocurrency markets readies a bill to ban trading
  • South Korea's justice minister said that the country is preparing a bill that will ban all cryptocurrency trading
  • Park Sang-ki told reporters that there are "great concerns" regarding virtual currencies
Saheli Roy Choudhury | @sahelirc
Published 1 Hour Ago Updated 4 Mins Ago

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/sou...g-bill-to-ban-all-cryptocurrency-trading.html
That explains WHY the dollar is now TRASH. I expect other countries to follow suit with this cryptocurrency mess. Why USA promoted this idea is beyond me.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I post targets when I have them, of course, but next major move is definitely down. Here's retrace levels and potential pattern/theme for funzies.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
You mean down?

:) :)

If it hits that trend line, looks like you've got a potential fall to 1251 planned too :)

Like I said... I'm no expert trader! But I do appreciate you's guys smarts!

I'm on the sidelines because I don't trust the market isn't rigged....

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Like I said... I'm no expert trader! But I do appreciate you's guys smarts!

I'm on the sidelines because I don't trust the market isn't rigged....
Haha, you got it right. I just inverted the gold chart to make a point. So Up, like you said, will be down.

Looks like a bearish over throw (if chart rightside up), but who knows. I guess if gold break above bottom of the box 1359, then no puke fest

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Parabolic moves need an increasing amount of money at an increasing rate... at some point they conceivably use all the money on the planet as is the nature of an exponential move. Obvious we fail well before that, failure is assured at some point whatever they do... even if they print flatout... in fact that would be the death nell for the USD. I guess we have crypto hanging in the background but I don't think they risk destroying the USD, at least no faster than they currently are.
Parabolic moves and illusions can go on a lot longer than people expect. As the market cap grows, it becomes heavy, it can even reach too heavy (as in can no longer support its own gravity - the making of a black hole) but in reality to move just a little further still only requires a lack of sellers willing at that price vs number of buyers willing. The CBs can always skew that equation since they hold the denominating instrument (the medium of exchange being used). They are the house and we only hold some of their chips.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
You guys beat me to the dollar. Definitely not looking pretty for the dollar! Makes me think of gold in 2013.
USD breaking the 91 - 9.50 level. Has plenty of room to fall. Should be good for the metals in the near term!
USD1-13-18.png

5- year view of the dollar. Long ways down to strong support at 85....

USD5-year.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
here's a chart showing dollar vs gold with a one year lag time. in other words, the dollar often follows what gold did last year

Last edited: