• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The danger is being out, friend ;)
There's been some big up moves taking place in overnight trading. Missing those is the risk of selling near close and buying in the morning.

The video says , just like I have, that we are in a parabolic move.
I created a poll to get members to place input on how the parabolic move would play out, but there haven't been too many opinions.

In the video, he says there may be a pullback which should be bought but he never mentions when or how he thinks the move will end.

I think it will end in overnight trading. if you're in on the wrong weekend, things could get serious when this parabolic move breaks down if it takes place when you're asleep. Stops won't work if there's no bid and on this next coming crash I think it will go "no bid" within the first hundred trades or so, probably a tenth of a second.

I moved out and then back in on a few select weekends already. I'm expecting a 25% down move in overnight trading at a min, when this thing breaks, just not sure when it will come. But still, I'm getting ready for it now and those weekends out are going to become more often for me as we move toward March.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There's been some big up moves taking place in overnight trading. Missing those is the risk of selling near close and buying in the morning.

The video says , just like I have, that we are in a parabolic move.
I created a poll to get members to place input on how the parabolic move would play out, but there haven't been too many opinions.

In the video, he says there may be a pullback which should be bought but he never mentions when or how he thinks the move will end.

I think it will end in overnight trading. if you're in on the wrong weekend, things could get serious when this parabolic move breaks down if it takes place when you're asleep. Stops won't work if there's no bid and on this next coming crash I think it will go "no bid" within the first hundred trades or so, probably a tenth of a second.

I moved out and then back in on a few select weekends already. I'm expecting a 25% down move in overnight trading at a min, when this thing breaks, just not sure when it will come. But still, I'm getting ready for it now and those weekends out are going to become more often for me as we move toward March.
He's been preaching 10,000 will be a piece of cake since last summer. At this point, it's "guaranteed...certain"...... ;)

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
looks a lil better, now but problem is I expected $ to be higher already when it came
Classic silver beatdown today. Sure the dollar was up .52, but that doesn't explain a 4% silver trashing. If the dollar moves up from here I'd like to see the big boys have the balls to keep trashing silver. premiums are currently low - lots of good physical deals out there.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
And then there's this...

take a "Memo"

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Classic silver beatdown today. Sure the dollar was up .52, but that doesn't explain a 4% silver trashing. If the dollar moves up from here I'd like to see the big boys have the balls to keep trashing silver. premiums are currently low - lots of good physical deals out there.
Exactly, so what happens now if $ rips? Hint, there's a preview in the charts i've been posting

Silver thrashing is explained by the Cot few weeks ago, it wasn't so bullish

Call me crazy, but i dont particulary like the most recent cot report
Day that "bullish" cot was released:

Maybe SLV starting around 15.40 area will look good

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Memo released and market corrects... still within uptrend track

1yr
1 yr.png

10yr
10 yr.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
GC/TLT, allergic to each other since December. Tell me what happens when TLT bounces out of the magic ovals?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

1359=18
666=18

1251? we watched gold sit on for months last year? Louky posted pivot months and months and months in advance of course.

1296? first half of 2017 high. Posted here months and months before. Looked like a lid on a box for so long.....

1359? Second half of 2017 high

How does he do it?

Pretty interesting how the programmers, or should we call them developers? Are into numerology and design/plan weird shit just to fuck with you when their bosses (banksters) aren't watching, right?

ALGOS did it

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not sure if I would be able to be bullish enough to go long.:Out:
Gotta scale in. Shouldnt be more than 1 part right now. In some cases i buy 12. There's still a chance for bottom to settle in gold/miners next week or so and one more push up, maybe to mid point upper box, 1377, but I have no targets for a while now of course. Except to say 1359 is on the table unless 1305 comes.

Between the boxes too risky. Sharp moves and hard to predict. A lot of "experts" got cut up today. Hope they controlled size and have a plan.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Still think one more nasty sell off in gold before any significant breakout move takes place. Of course I can be wrong, but if it comes I'll be a buyer of more physical then, too much cash again

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Bitcoin Whipsaws Investors as Bubble Shows Signs of Bursting
By
Eric Lam, Dani Burger, and Joanna Ossinger
February 2, 2018

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...elow-8-500-as-cryptocurrency-misery-continues
Bitcoin biggest bubble in history, says economist who predicted 2008 crash
Nouriel Roubini calls cryptocurrency the ‘mother of all bubbles’ as it falls below $8,000

Comments

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...story-says-economist-who-predicted-2008-crash

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sorry bitcoiner's, I've taken control of your little ponzi scheme too

Jan16th
Think bitcoin going to bounce here from 9990-10k to 13-14k maybe, then dump harder to the 8k next
lol, yeah, wait til they see what i can do with bitcoin now that it's been normalized by the crash ;)
It's printed on teh chart for everyone to see now, louky'd?

Last edited: