• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Definitely getting a bounce next week. Very sexy candlestick on GDX on Friday. Hard to get a more bullish action than this.... Reversal, bounce from $21 support area, oversold condition, very bullish candlestick, huge volume.
GDX-2-11.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hasn't even cracked the short term down trend yet. Could be something if it busts through this oval, otherwise another fake out?

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Think it's gonna run wild like a scalded cat without retesting this lower trendline? I wouldnt bet on it, but sure anything is possible

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Consumer price rise, a sign of inflation, and gold falls off a cliff. Is this what you call a rigged market?
Regardless, its rallying back fast.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
The big question, can GDX break above $23 on this rally, or does it reverse and head south of 21? There’s a lot of strength right now…

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The big question, can GDX break above $23 on this rally, or does it reverse and head south of 21? There’s a lot of strength right now…
looks like a possibility of 24.50 now....nice move in goldies.

Would love to see GDX break 25/26 by end of the week and 28 by end of FEB to put an end to this BS 1 year range

Otherwise, color me skeptical

Last edited:

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
If we can make it to $28 by end of month, I'll be in high cotton. Currently holding a large position in March GDX calls. Been loving this rally so far.

looks like a possibility of 24.50 now....nice move in goldies.

Would love to see GDX break 25/26 by end of the week and 28 by end of FEB to put an end to this BS 1 year range

Otherwise, color me skeptical

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Consumer price rise, a sign of inflation, and gold falls off a cliff. Is this what you call a rigged market?
Regardless, its rallying back fast.
Not sure what sign of inflation they use... prices are up all over in the food industry.

Used to be 3 yrs ago I'd get a 27oz jar of almond butter at Costco for $5! Today $8.79!!

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If we can make it to $28 by end of month, I'll be in high cotton. Currently holding a large position in March GDX calls. Been loving this rally so far.
Gold is like 85% bullish sentiment headed into chinese market holiday, what could go wrong? Lol

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
posted this for fun in sept 2016. of course no one can predict the exact path. as stated then, the only point was if it feels like a low at that time you can buy and make money (or if it feels like a high, sell).

sept 11 2016

as you can see below, if you bought/sold so far at the lows/highs, you've been banking with ugld or vehicle of choice.

i wonder if the time frames suddenly change now after 1.5 years? have a look and compare where we are at now with feb/march/april 18 between the two.....

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
i still think gold will get creamed one more time (gary yearly cycle low + compare above from 1.5 years ago????), which will be huge buying opp