• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

perry

A lot of things happened yesterday (well past midnight already).

1) The Chinese and US trade wars talk during the day
2) Sears bankruptcy to happen any moment (will mess up the jobs report)
3) Tech companies had good news but there has been a number a freak news that shook some tech stocks, one of them is the warning from chips that Chinese has claimed to be able to hack it on all devices including server hardware.

perry

I bet the plunge protection team will be in full force in the am sending everything in the green in the morning. It's not so good news for the metals when that happens. If the metals climb with the plunge protection in full force then that may be viewed as extremely bullish.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
30% drop in stocks is something big. Go listen to any Powell speech last 6 months, every single time without fail, he details how he will do anything to save stocks.
Well, yeah, 30% isn't struggling, it's free falling.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
IMG_20181011_065712.jpg

Aaahaha. Blame game. Poor trump gonna be the fall guy. All fake news is about tariffs and his policies, they don't even mention CB's systematically dismantling the world economy with qt

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Gold 72 hour window pop attempt in progress. Nothing guaranteed in this environment, but setup was there like i posted in advance.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Aaahaha. Blame game. Poor trump gonna be the fall guy. All fake news is about tariffs and his policies, they don't even mention CB's systematically dismantling the world economy with qt
Absolutely, Trump, capitalism and tax cuts will be blamed for ruining the booming economy Trump inherited from Obama.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Sliced through 1210.
Maybe the freefall in the general markets will cause the shorts to finally cover?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
gold has a short term top due within the next 72ish hours, if correct, should see that spike to 1233 area. closing below 1188 negates it of course.
$20 pop done within few hours. Potential was for ~40 move. Now 1215 delivered (only open target). We can't set any higher ones officially unless it's support.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
If gold can't break that 1215 level given the current market environment, then my thoughts are that it's going to a new low. This is the type of environment where gold is suppose to shine. It's do or die time. Fish or cut bait..

I'll be keeping an eye on the miners today. How they behave should tell us alot about where gold is going.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If gold can't break that 1215 level given the current market environment, then my thoughts are that it's going to a new low. This is the type of environment where gold is suppose to shine. It's do or die time. Fish or cut bait..

I'll be keeping an eye on the miners today. How they behave should tell us alot about where gold is going.
i know what youre saying, BUT

right now it's just popping of automatic numbers. they work always and forever. fundamentally, china still devaluing

last night
yuan’s fixing by 26 pips to 6.9098 per USD, vs 6.9072 one day earlier.

yesterday close on 1197 like i pointed out, knew that was coming because day before 1188

Attachments

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
majority of last 1.5 months? between 97-15

Bounced to the penny 1197.00 on first test. That's houdini esque.

Know the box, it's all you need

Above 1197 we're bullish

Below 1188 bear territory

Below 1179 bear market resumes

My guess is we'll spend some time at 1197-1215

Recall 1179-88-97. We spent what seemed like forever, test, retest and test again. I kept posting, "no rush here, maybe weeks", just dealing with 1188 alone.

meat grinder

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
View attachment 113497

I realize you guys don't follow 'Q', but the back story there is this: Trump comes out publicly against the FED raising rates, BUT he actually wants the FED to raise rates so that the economy FAILS. He then will blame the FED for destroying the economy and get rid of the FED entirely.

Unless you think the FED has done a good job over the last 100 years?

From my understanding of the world the NWO/Deep State uses wars to change the landscape of governments (and hide their financial misdeeds). Fiat Debt is their war shovel. Get a nation into serious debt and then crash their economy. We should have been in a war around 2007, but the bailout delayed the inevitable. "She" was supposed to win and had she won we'd be in the middle of WWIII now. Why did they bailout the banks? Could it be because they want a REALLY BIG crash to put the final nail in the coffin??

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and future generations a New World Order. A world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill its promise and vision of the UN's founders." Herbert Walker Bush
If you understand anything about history, you know this is a crock of shit.

Just something to keep in the back of your heads when investing in the 'unrigged' stock market...

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I realize you guys don't follow 'Q', but the back story there is this: Trump comes out publicly against the FED raising rates, BUT he actually wants the FED to raise rates so that the economy FAILS. He then will blame the FED for destroying the economy and get rid of the FED entirely.

From my understanding of the world the NWO/Deep State uses wars to change the landscape of governments (and hide their financial misdeeds). Fiat Debt is their war shovel. Get a nation into serious debt and then crash their economy. We should have been in a war around 2007, but the bailout delayed the inevitable. "She" was supposed to win and had she won we'd be in the middle of WWIII now. Why did they bailout the banks? Could it be because they want a REALLY BIG crash to put the final nail in the coffin??

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and future generations a New World Order. A world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill its promise and vision of the UN's founders." Herbert Walker Bush

Just something to keep in the back of your heads when investing in the 'unrigged' stock market...
fed doesn't control rates at this juncture, nor does trump if you want to get technical

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
gold has a short term top due within the next 72ish hours, if correct, should see that spike to 1233 area. closing below 1188 negates it of course.
no matter what happens, there is a short term top due in the near term time frame. 40ish pop was the expectation, if i was correct, ie be up higher before the top timing band. there isn't much of significance between 1216-33. just sayin'.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

that said, i do agree trump is the fed. everything else is made for tv fake news or internet cults.

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Took some profits in some short term call options. They expire tomorrow, so don't want to get too greedy!
Nice to see some movement. I put in a limit sell on half my Dec options. If it triggers I will own the other half free and clear and ride it for a bit.