• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
before it's fake news

Economy was strong enough for hike's, it's not strong enough for increased hike schedule AND relentless liquidity reduction the next 12 months, equal to size of Swedens GDP. Market is/will send powell a message if he doesn't adjust, only question is does he bend/break or let it crumble.
message.JPG

message.JPG

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
before it's news

global growth has crashed
yield curve crashed
rates crashed

all good here, keep plan to increase hike schedule, Powell :oops:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/...st-interest-rates-st-louis-fed-president.html

Keep talking about market drop on tariffs news media. Nothing to see here lol

Step 1 - devalue yuan
Step 2 - crash spx
Step 3 - end trade issues
Step 4 - allow yuan to increase
Step 5 - watch fed end hike campaign
Step 6 - watch gold go up 150
Step 7 - watch spx rally 150 off lows
1 check
2 check
3 semi check - fake news by trump saying it will end, but nope, far far from it i assume
4 check
5 semi check - fake dovish news while they pump stock market so they can continue
6 check
7 check - up even MOAR

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Slow down here. They finally told us in the news.

China attacking US.
Industrials warning of slow down as many slip into bear market.

banks continued getting crushed
banks are toast. so much for that trump pump, higher rates good for banks BS fake news narritive that's been fleecing everyone for months now

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Over 2 years of media Trump bashing & talking down the economy except when berry sortos took credit.
I was always told that an interest rate high took 6 months to filter through the system. So a 1.5% increase from the pathetic 1% in 2015 is a 150% increase!

Hard to understand how paper and wall street control and manipulate the reality of life in the world.

https://www.thebalance.com/fed-funds-rate-history-highs-lows-3306135

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think my worst call the last 6 months was probably gold. Though it even bottomed and is up 150 and well profitable from where I started looking to scale in. Only thing bad about the call was I got totally caught up on timing chart from 2 year old musing that didn't miss for 2 straight years with exact precision. Stuck on July bottom while it continued lower. Like I posted before, correct primary direction next, 90% of the time, even if "wrong" on timing. That's why you scale in and plan your buys, 1/3rd, 1/6th, 1/10th, whatever it may be. Nobody can hit bottom perfect every time, if ever.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, dollar call has been bad/slow to develop too, as it just continues to churn with no meaningful movement. Ultimate levels are coming, no doubt, but timing is always tricky.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Over 2 years of media Trump bashing & talking down the economy
I'm not political, have never voted and not even sure it matters who's in office. So this has nothing to do with bashing trump, but 2016 was largest central bank intervention in history, 5.5 trillion over two years. Trump pump is the fakest news of all time.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
i see gold bloggers pointing out manipulation this morning..."the banks never ever ever let gold rise for 24 consecutive hours"

top o' da box lol

1296 yep.JPG

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Miners are potentially moving lower ahead of the metals. I'm keeping a close eye on silver. It needs to stay above $15.60 to continue this move. Below that and we get a deeper correction before heading higher. Should also coincide with 1240-1250 gold I'm thinking.

First majestic dropped on earnings.

Other thoughts, I'm very surprised the stock market continues heading higher despite the government shutdown. It almost makes you think the government was the one pushing the markets down. Can't do it when noone is behind the wheel. :popcorn:
Just musing. Stock market will probly continue lower soon anyway.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Best guess at the moment

Everyone and their dog is drawing this obvious wedge now....and drawing obvious Sharks mouth top from 2.5 year old 2016 sept musing.

Not feeling too confident at the moment. Very well could see 2800 or even new all time highs before the next dump.

Last edited: