• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Miners are potentially moving lower ahead of the metals. I'm keeping a close eye on silver. It needs to stay above $15.60 to continue this move. Below that and we get a deeper correction before heading higher. Should also coincide with 1240-1250 gold I'm thinking.

First majestic dropped on earnings.

Other thoughts, I'm very surprised the stock market continues heading higher despite the government shutdown. It almost makes you think the government was the one pushing the markets down. Can't do it when noone is behind the wheel. :popcorn:
Just musing. Stock market will probly continue lower soon anyway.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Best guess at the moment

Everyone and their dog is drawing this obvious wedge now....and drawing obvious Sharks mouth top from 2.5 year old 2016 sept musing.

Not feeling too confident at the moment. Very well could see 2800 or even new all time highs before the next dump.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
20190116_081700.jpg

household net worth now 700% or 7X the amount of disposable income of the household. direct effect of “asset” price inflation. each bubble has progressively grown larger as incomes have stayed static. people feel wealthy, but it’s only a feeling

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
View attachment 122355

household net worth now 700% or 7X the amount of disposable income of the household. direct effect of “asset” price inflation. each bubble has progressively grown larger as incomes have stayed static. people feel wealthy, but it’s only a feeling
Net worth/imaginary paper wealth = adjustable
Debt = not

IMG_20190116_120737.jpg

A bull market or a topping process? I have no answer to that question. It has been going up everyday since last Dec low.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
no QE, see above how it dropped 20% already (since sept 2018). what else can save it? more bogus tax cuts that companies only used to do formerly illegal stock buy backs and pump their stocks for the last year while the spigots got turned off?

Answer? Nothing else

IMG_20190116_165421.jpg

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Ok, so i did some deep diving and found the chart on one of my drives. See the "V" sharks mouth top? Just like I drew it lol. I drew two versions as you can see by the dead link pics above, one showing a potential to go way up higher. Here it is:

View attachment 121440

Here's file details, can be compared to the date of the original quoted post
View attachment 121441

Last edited: