• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
20190116_081700.jpg

household net worth now 700% or 7X the amount of disposable income of the household. direct effect of “asset” price inflation. each bubble has progressively grown larger as incomes have stayed static. people feel wealthy, but it’s only a feeling

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
View attachment 122355

household net worth now 700% or 7X the amount of disposable income of the household. direct effect of “asset” price inflation. each bubble has progressively grown larger as incomes have stayed static. people feel wealthy, but it’s only a feeling
Net worth/imaginary paper wealth = adjustable
Debt = not

IMG_20190116_120737.jpg

A bull market or a topping process? I have no answer to that question. It has been going up everyday since last Dec low.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
no QE, see above how it dropped 20% already (since sept 2018). what else can save it? more bogus tax cuts that companies only used to do formerly illegal stock buy backs and pump their stocks for the last year while the spigots got turned off?

Answer? Nothing else

IMG_20190116_165421.jpg

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Ok, so i did some deep diving and found the chart on one of my drives. See the "V" sharks mouth top? Just like I drew it lol. I drew two versions as you can see by the dead link pics above, one showing a potential to go way up higher. Here it is:

View attachment 121440

Here's file details, can be compared to the date of the original quoted post
View attachment 121441

Last edited:
louky,

there something that strikes a cord with the facts on the spreadsheet. Recession, then New Lower Lows, Low Retested. ONLY IF, if China and USA resolve the trade talks, there is a remote chance that it ends up as a higher low, a first??? The recession or actual bear market probably started in Jan 2018. What if Oct 31 and Dec 24th are the days that determine ending the recession? That's something that I don't think anyone would know.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How much of this do you think is positioning? Set up a crisis any crisi Drop the first part of the year then funds buy in to make their returns look better.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
An hourly chart of silver. We are right on critical support at 15.60 area. It briefly slipped underneath earlier today, but recovered. At this point, it's looking like the support line will break very soon. Short term trade on the break of support, to the short side. As long as the pullback stays above the breakout area of 14.90, we are good.
Miners have been signaling weakness, so I bought some GLD puts as a protective short term trade.
silver.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
wdnesday was the 9th straight day that SPX closed higher than it officially opened. the last 5 times this happened, going back to 1996, the index was red the 10th (next) day

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Quick look at the miners to gold ratio. The performance of the miners over the past few months during the gold rally has been pathetic. They've barely been keeping up with the move in gold.
gdx-gold.png

The big picture: A 5-year view of the miners/gold ratio. You can clearly see that we are still in a consolidation move from the 2016 highs. The bull market fireworks clearly haven't begun yet. I show this chart to allow you to see where we stand currently, not as a prediction of more sideways movement.

minerslongterm.png

Last edited: