• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Fake news since dec 24th bottom that, "china talks going well", "deal soon"....blah, blah, blah. Non stop every 12 hours....
Does this mean that the MSM is now promoting Trump or the obverse?

Will America's index become great again, or lead the way back down like it did from sept to december?
Why do they call Russel 2000 'America's index'?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Does this mean that the MSM is now promoting Trump or the obverse?

Why do they call Russel 2000 'America's index'?
All i see is trump spamming social media all day every day with fake trade news. Also, press release by White House admin that, tarrifs will be lifted, but now according to Eikon this morning, trump himself said that was false.

The Russell 2000 index is an index measuring the performance of approximately 2,000 small-cap companies in the Russell 3000 Index, which is made up of 3,000 of the biggest U.S. stocks. The Russell 2000 serves as a benchmark for small-cap stocks in the United States.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Here it is, came across Eikon this morning 9am, hit the google news two hours later

Screenshot_20190119-125548_Google.jpg

Same fake news as coming out sept/oct drop going into G20. Then deny an "admin's false info" after desired results achieved (pump)

So true, gonna hurt a lot of people, no doubt!

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Why is trump's deliberately fake news important? Last time stawks were priced for a china deal was before G20, what happened after?
IMG_20190119_132950.jpg

"Priced for china deal", but this morning Mr. Pres denies his entire news feed from last week

Screenshot_20190119-133637_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-133740_Google.jpg

1+1= jello

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Within the past 20 trading days, VIX has gone from a close over 35 to a close under 18. The only other time in VIX history that's happened? Feb 2018 (on the way back up after huge glitch).

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
So you’re sayin there’s a chance of a rebounding declining upswing....?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's just best Januarys and performance after. Looks bullish right? But all years period, 67% of them are green.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bye Bye Trade War? China Plans $1 Trillion Buying Spree to Reduce US Trade Deficit
January 18, 2019

China has extended the olive branch back to the United States by offering a path to eliminate Washington’s burgeoning trade deficit with the country, Bloomberg reported Friday. The news comes less than a day after The Wall Street Journal reported that the Trump administration was considering lifting tariffs amid the ongoing trade war.

China Proposes Six-Year Buying Spree
Citing sources familiar with the matter, Bloomberg reported Friday that China has offered to significantly boost its purchase of U.S. goods over a six-year period in an effort to re-balance trade between the two superpowers. By increasing its annual imports from the United States, Beijing would reduce its trade surplus to zero by 2024. That would require a spending boost of more than $1 trillion.

Last year, Beijing’s surplus with the U.S. stood at $323 billion.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Does Trump really have that much influence on the market, or is the market bigger than Trump?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We don't make much here anymore. Are they simply buying what they already are producing for American companies? Trust but verify!

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Quick look at gold. Indicators (RSI, Stochastics, MACD) took a sharp turn lower on Friday's break down from its consolidation pattern. Indicators have plenty of room to the downside. Oh, and check it out. 50 DMA and 200 DMA both at Louky's 1251. Makes for a very nice target.
gold.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Does Trump really have that much influence on the market, or is the market bigger than Trump?
He's just part of the grand con. How can you call stock market a huge bubble. Then flip flop to taking full credit for being responsible for said bubble and basing your entire presidential success on it.

Last edited:

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Premiums have jumped quite a bit since a couple months ago. Was looking to buy some physical silver, but it's hard to get anything under $1/oz premium unless your going for 100 oz ingots.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Quick look at gold. Indicators (RSI, Stochastics, MACD) took a sharp turn lower on Friday's break down from its consolidation pattern. Indicators have plenty of room to the downside. Oh, and check it out. 50 DMA and 200 DMA both at Louky's 1251. Makes for a very nice target.
View attachment 122669
Yes. I can see a trendline in there as well. If I weren't a lazy SOB I'd draw it, possibly a channel tooooooooooooo...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Real Vision TV... any users here?

Looking so cheap now I've gotta give it a go.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Real Vision TV... any users here?

Looking so cheap now I've gotta give it a go.
Looks pretty good. Kyle Bass and a host of others. Quite a brain trust!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I feel your pain. Kids are off from school today. We finished a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle last night.:lashing:
It's almost as bad as owning an Italian car...

... or marrying a dominatrix (OK, I'm guessing there but...)

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Looks pretty good. Kyle Bass and a host of others. Quite a brain trust!
Yeah, I think it's worth it. I really need to start thinking more about life after this phase in the gold market is over.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold Daily. This is the way I'd typically approach it, always looking for the trading channel. Combine that with support and I'd propose ~1259 as the higher probability outcome here. That's on a daily close, so Louky's 1251 can easily be tagged. Maybe a couple of big red candles into the low by the looks of the STO. Should t' be long I'd say. If the channel holds up it will mean buying has to kick in over the 50DMA. Not a bad sign.

Screenshot from 2019-01-21 21-12-14.png