• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
New computer arrived yesterday, damaged in transit, going back today! What fun...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Solid day for my miners. Although the HUI was up less than a percent, most of my individual miners were running two and three percent up. Feels like a position of strength for the sector at the moment.
You own the upmarket miners! Good place to be.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
1343 spot now and I think youre right, there is a problem. Savvy is correct too with 1350 after hours high on futures, which appears to be it. 1359 needs to be cancelled, sadly. :(
Not much to report since this, just need to watch 1305 pivot for now

Screenshot_20190317-093812_NetDania.png

1278 bottom of inner box, that's why it doesnt just breakdown. All you have to do is watch for support/resistance in this range. So below 1287 bias is down, but it doesnt just collapse, inside inner box

View attachment 122814

Never changes, 1300 don't matter. Need support on 1296 for higher targets. Then 1305 pivot for confirmation

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Need feed back on this support line. Is this enough 'points' to be accurate?

Mux 5yr.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Forward looking statements from Moriarty?

Robert Moriarty Discusses Favorite Junior Gold Miners video
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 12.30.44 PM.png

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Market seems pretty neutral ahead of the fed tomorrow. Feels like gold could easily go either direction tomorrow after the Fed speaks.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Need feed back on this support line. Is this enough 'points' to be accurate?

View attachment 126512
Three points in a series of generally higher highs and generally higher lows is considered a trendline. To me the recent trend in that chart is down and you need to break it to the upside before looking for a rising trend.

Others may argue the toss...

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think the top was made yesterday. The Fed reserve today said that they won't change interest rates for the rest of the year.
The Fed formally completed the recently telegraphed about face today. They bought themselves almost a full year without the further expectation of further rate hikes. They also gave up the ghost on quantative tightening. Now the big question is how long will they be able to stave off a rate cut. Not much room to maneuver here. 2c

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A lot of people only know their 401k and stocks goes up. When reality finally comes and it will (one day lol) the panic is going to be magnificent, i think

IMG_20190321_053723.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
New unbroken PC here! Whoop de do! Now I have to install LOTS of stuff... normal service may resume soonish.
Buy a 2nd NEW PC and pre-install your "stuff" on it as a backup.

These service interruptions are not acceptable as they result in substandard service standards...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Buy a 2nd NEW PC and pre-install your "stuff" on it as a backup.

These service interruptions are not acceptable as they result in substandard service standards...
I did. Setup and clone in progress. Keeps the wife out my stuff. I also have a server (RAID, off site backup etc) keeps all the good stuff safe!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
~4% sell off on the open in my ASX Goldies!

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
The fundamentals in gold seem to be all in line for a rally. Very dovish Fed in the US, with a slow reversal in policy. QE resuming in Europe, and craziness in Asia.
So it's disappointing to sit and watch gold hesitate when it should be charging.
I guess the only safe place to be right now is the stock market.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The fundamentals in gold seem to be all in line for a rally. Very dovish Fed in the US, with a slow reversal in policy. QE resuming in Europe, and craziness in Asia.
So it's disappointing to sit and watch gold hesitate when it should be charging.
I guess the only safe place to be right now is the stock market.
It is for the reason you mention that I am currently a bit skeptical about POG short term. Gold has been given every reason to fly and it is sitting there doing nothing - not good. On top of that look at the suck fest Zed is having in the miners sector down under today. Tomorrow should fill in the picture some.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bullishness at an "extreme" as of yesterday.

sc-5.png

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
I'm keeping an eye on AG, first majestic, today. If it can get a solid move above $7, I think this one is going to have a nice run over the next few weeks/months.

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
I'm keeping an eye on AG, first majestic, today. If it can get a solid move above $7, I think this one is going to have a nice run over the next few weeks/months.
Great choice, jelly!

I have been loading up on AG the past few years. When silver get past 22 fiats, LOOKOUT!