• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My ASX goldies +3.7% on avg today. 2 hours to trade. Feeling good for a Friday, what was once THE day nerves set it almost EVERY week.
Today was pretty strong this way as well, despite dollar strength. If we follow you guys up tomorrow I think this will bode well heading into the summer.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Today was pretty strong this way as well, despite dollar strength. If we follow you guys up tomorrow I think this will bode well heading into the summer.
June/July is supposed to be a cycle turn of one flavor or another. :don't know:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
June/July is supposed to be a cycle turn of one flavor or another. :don't know:
Sure feels like it, but then again, it seems like it has been a long time since what I felt turned out right.

‘You know I’ve heard about people like me
But I never made the connection
They walk one road to set them free
And find they’ve gone the wrong direction
But there’s no need for turning back
Cause all roads lead to where I stand
And I believe we’ll walk them all
No matter what we may have planned’

-Don McClean

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If I were a man of letters I'd quote some wisdom... but I'm not, I'm a street fighter so bad humor will have to suffice!

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We are close to month end so I give you Gold Monthly. The fat red line is @ the 1340/50 level. Sure as shit looks like the "game on" line to me. Monthly close over it and it is consolidation over. JMO.

AU-M-31052019.png

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Next week should be something to behold!

webbotreader (48) in investing • 5 hours ago
Happy Friday Morning Folks,
Gold starts the morning off higher with the trade at $1,302.10, up $9.70 after reaching up to $1,304.20 with the low at $1,292.50. Silver is still signaling with its trade at $14.485, down .6 of a cent right by the low at $14.46 with the high at $14.54, inside an 8 cent trading range with the reminder that humans should never short a quiet market. The US Dollar is going nowhere as well, with the trade at 97.995, down 5.8 points with its high at 98.085 with the low at 97.86. All of this activity already happened before 5 am pst, the Comex Open, and eventually a London close.

https://steemit.com/investing/@webbotreader/next-week-should-be-something-to-behold

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have an idea. Why do you think it's this way?
Way over my pay grade. Someone knows, but it for damn sure ain’t me.

I have middle aged bulge in the middle. I fight like heck against it to prevent further sag, but gravity, she is a fierce mistress.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
fang-stock-valuations.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Are we having a fake Gold rally with Silver not coming along?

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Are we having a fake Gold rally with Silver not coming along?
I don't think so. I will steal a thought from brother Irons, who opined some time ago that when the rally at last ignites gold will start the fireworks out. This makes sense to me. Gold is the grand daddy of PMs, and the only one whose role is almost exclusively monetary. I say the smart money starts to ease into gold and once the cat is out of the bag, silver (poor man's gold) comes along for the ride - ultimately catching and then passing gold's move up proportionally. 2c

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Way over my pay grade. Someone knows, but it for damn sure ain’t me.

I have middle aged bulge in the middle. I fight like heck against it to prevent further sag, but gravity, she is a fierce mistress.
Could be giving us a time horizon, money seeking security until the worst is over. So the 3 year stuff is getting the biggest bid. If they thought a short sharp crash was coming then they'd be in shorter paper and risk rolling it at a worse price if they were early. 3 year paper is telling us that big money is looking out to ~2022 to get back into the market. I think that 2022 is one of Armstrongs turning points.

I dunno... but?!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gary Savage Update: Did Gold just complete the handle?

The handle completion is defined by breaking the resistance that defines the cup. The line across the top, I don't see how we are there.

A market crash and hyper rally on gold to the moon in October, 2019?

comments in “Tariffs will be increased to 15 percent on August 1, 2019, to 20 percent on September 1, 2019, and to 25 percent on October 1, 2019,” it added. “Tariffs will permanently remain at the 25 percent level unless and until Mexico substantially stops the illegal inflow of aliens coming through its territory.” https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/31/tru...riff-on-all-mexican-imports-from-june-10.html

I bet Trump won't listen to Mexican musical birds anytime soon.

What could happen is that it sets up a lasting rally into 2020 elections and gives Trump the edge. What dadda' think?

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Could be giving us a time horizon, money seeking security until the worst is over. So the 3 year stuff is getting the biggest bid. If they thought a short sharp crash was coming then they'd be in shorter paper and risk rolling it at a worse price if they were early. 3 year paper is telling us that big money is looking out to ~2022 to get back into the market. I think that 2022 is one of Armstrongs turning points.

I dunno... but?!
That is a straightforward and elegant explanation for this peculiar phenomena we are currently looking at in the market.

Certainly feels like winds are whipping up and there is some stormy weather ahead.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A market crash and hyper rally on gold to the moon in October, 2019?

comments in “Tariffs will be increased to 15 percent on August 1, 2019, to 20 percent on September 1, 2019, and to 25 percent on October 1, 2019,” it added. “Tariffs will permanently remain at the 25 percent level unless and until Mexico substantially stops the illegal inflow of aliens coming through its territory.” https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/31/tru...riff-on-all-mexican-imports-from-june-10.html

I bet Trump won't listen to Mexican musical birds anytime soon.

What could happen is that it sets up a lasting rally into 2020 elections and gives Trump the edge. What dadda' think?
Don't a good number of your cars get built down there?

Top 10 Meh-hick-hen exports!
  1. Vehicles: US$115.5 billion (25.6% of total exports)
  2. Electrical machinery, equipment: $81.9 billion (18.2%)
  3. Machinery including computers: $75.4 billion (16.7%)
  4. Mineral fuels including oil: $29.7 billion (6.6%)
  5. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $19 billion (4.2%)
  6. Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $10.6 billion (2.4%)
  7. Plastics, plastic articles: $9.5 billion (2.1%)
  8. Vegetables: $7.2 billion (1.6%)
  9. Articles of iron or steel: $6.7 billion (1.5%)
  10. Gems, precious metals: $6.7 billion (1.5%)
This isn't going to be fun for anyone.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I suspect this is only going to shine the light a little brighter and help reveal what we have already become. Of course, shouldn’t have much effect on the top .1%, so who cares anyway, right?

PS - dig the new avatar! Looks like we are gearing up for a new day.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hmmmmmmmmm... Russians are coming?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How accurate is Armstrong's predictions? I have heard of him but I haven't followed him in the past. 2022 is pretty far out, a lot can happen between now and then. Earth may be flat by then.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How accurate is Armstrong's predictions? I have heard of him but I haven't followed him in the past. 2022 is pretty far out, a lot can happen between now and then. Earth may be flat by then.
More accurate than Cramer's

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BTW Gold Weekly has broken out, we should see another go @ that 1340/50 area in good time, say by end July. 1312 & 1328 are probably going to be sticky on a weekly basis but we have a shot.

AU-W-20190531.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is huge, to resolve the issues existing in the system by 2022 will be hard and painful. In terms of the size of this thing, 2022 isn't long as we are hopefully resolving the accumulative excesses of 7 to 8 decades. This will most probably see another reconstruction of the international monetary system, aka Bretton Woods etc. If done well that will give us a base to grow from, but until then the potential damage is big. 2022 might end up feeling like a "one point landing".

Hopefully, there is no real issue and I am Chicken Little... but... hmmmmmmmm... nope, I'm just not buying that.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He is worthy of your consideration...and I dont say that about very many people...