• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don’t know, my understanding is this guy has accurately predicted some financial models in the past. When he steps further out into political, social, and scientific models than either he is the second coming of Nostradamus, or my eyes start to glaze over.
He looks @ history and social behavior, one aspect of it is financial. He doesn't see them as separate things.

The cooling thing has a scientific basis, basically it is driven by a sunspot cycle and we are due for a "mini ice age".

If that flips your wig you don't want to get into the earths poles flipping (it is a thing apparently) and the theory that it is driven by a mini nova which is a 12000 odd year sun cycle. (due Oct 2046?!) If the idea is correct we are going to have a hell of a ride! I should be 80 odd by then sooooo... Anywhooo, one side of the earth frys and the other side has a snap freeze, the poles flip, the rotation changes causing massive tidal waves and all sorts of geological disruption etc.... and then we fall into a proper ice age! Yes we survive, well some of us ----> this is probably what got the dinos in one fell swoop.

It is believed that they have known this since just after WWII, there are some odd CIA white papers on it and it could be the real motivation for these mountain nuclear bunkers and in fact the whole space program. It was a research effort... anywhooooo, watch this space. Not that it means much for us now.

I'm curious about the whole idea.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Flat, down, flat, down, flat.... that is the day so far in ASX goldie land!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have a great gold/bitcoin interview coming up from RealVision. They are going to youtube it for free so I can post it here. Remind me I said that, it is about the most worth while take on BTC that I have heard.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The cooling thing has a scientific basis, basically it is driven by a sunspot cycle and we are due for a "mini ice age".
Not to drift, but the Sun isn't even considered in the liberal climate disruption debate... which poses issues with their argument...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don’t know, my understanding is this guy has accurately predicted some financial models in the past. When he steps further out into political, social, and scientific models than either he is the second coming of Nostradamus, or my eyes start to glaze over.
I dunno either...:don't know:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He looks @ history and social behavior, one aspect of it is financial. He doesn't see them as separate things.

If that flips your wig you don't want to get into the earths poles flipping (it is a thing apparently) and the theory that it is driven by a mini nova which is a 12000 odd year sun cycle. (due Oct 2046?!) If the idea is correct we are going to have a hell of a ride! I should be 80 odd by then sooooo... Anywhooo, one side of the earth frys and the other side has a snap freeze, the poles flip, the rotation changes causing massive tidal waves and all sorts of geological disruption etc.... and then we fall into a proper ice age! Yes we survive, well some of us ----> this is probably what got the dinos in one fell swoop.

It is believed that they have known this since just after WWII, there are some odd CIA white papers on it and it could be the real motivation for these mountain nuclear bunkers and in fact the whole space program. It was a research effort... anywhooooo, watch this space. Not that it means much for us now.

I'm curious about the whole idea.
It is a new concept to me that there is a pattern of cooling and not warming. It is like telling me that, no, the sun really rises in the west, not the east. It causes me to throw out many of the notions I have come to accept. That doesn't make it wrong - just disorienting.

It seemed to me that that interview had a very political slant to it. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, but it makes me begin to feel suspicious about what is being discussed and the conclusions drawn from that discussion.

On the sun thing, it is not so much that my wig gets flipped, it is more of a male balding thing. I've not heard that particular theory either, which certainly doesn't discredit it by any means. There are a lot of things I haven't heard of. But if that particular theory had teeth I would think there would be more chewing it over...

I much prefer to listen to someone like Wolf Richter, who seems to be analyzing numbers and patterns and connecting the dots of causality.

Maybe I'm just too much a stick in the mud. Maybe I need to let my hair down. Either that or flip my wig.;)

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have a great gold/bitcoin interview coming up from RealVision. They are going to youtube it for free so I can post it here. Remind me I said that, it is about the most worth while take on BTC that I have heard.
Now give me some Grant Williams. Him I can dig into.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is a new concept to me that there is a pattern of cooling and not warming. It is like telling me that, no, the sun really rises in the west, not the east. It causes me to throw out many of the notions I have come to accept. That doesn't make it wrong - just disorienting.
Global cooling was the doctrine before the warming thing got going. I've listened to so many credible scientists speak to the fact that the "carbon warming" crowd are politically driven and not data driven that I don't accept any of the 'warmist' arguments anymore. I dunno where to start with that but suffice to say there is very little real science there and a whole bunch of politics, bad modeling and dubious claims.

Did you know that if you go back in time and plug in old data none of the models predict what happened! Models are not science and science is never "in" or "settled". It is always open to challenge... well except climate politics science LOL!

It seemed to me that that interview had a very political slant to it. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, but it makes me begin to feel suspicious about what is being discussed and the conclusions drawn from that discussion.
The state abused him for years, locked up with no charge (only contempt - 7 years!), beaten to a pulp etc, etc. Yeah he is bitter about "the state" and distrusts most all politicians. He has advised many in government over the years and his cycles models seem to play quite well.

On the sun thing, it is not so much that my wig gets flipped, it is more of a male balding thing. I've not heard that particular theory either, which certainly doesn't discredit it by any means. There are a lot of things I haven't heard of. But if that particular theory had teeth I would think there would be more chewing it over...
I dunno, what would you say to everyone? Especially way back when, I mean if you have no solution and limited facilities to survive such an event... what are you going to do? If it is real you would only hear about it if there was a solution.

I much prefer to listen to someone like Wolf Richter, who seems to be analyzing numbers and patterns and connecting the dots of causality.
Wolf is good, Martin is better but you have to have listened to him for a while as he tends to assume you know stuff that you probably don't.

Martin is the USD up, gold up, stocks up, guy... starting next Jan for real, I think that is the cycle. Basically its an inflationary melt up in which the center of the empire draws up resource as the periphery runs into trouble. It is after this melt up that the USD falls away... at least according to this theory.

Per the Polar flip thing...

It is worth a listen. It doesn't come across like tin foil hat stuff.

Sanitized Polar flip story/doc from the CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

It's a WTF thing with me.... CIA, polar flip, how,what,why,etc??

Anywhoooo

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 8.30.37 AM.png

They've manipulated markets for decades and now they want to manipulate our minds....

AU AG are money- everything else is debt....

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've watched a lot of that guys videos.. There's a passage in the bible that speaks about the Sun standing still then setting in a different direction o r something too.
Hard for me to imagine how you take something as large as the earth, stop it then spin it in a different direction. But then you put the earth next to the sun and see just how Tiny the earth is comparatively and who knows. Maybe there is some magnetic connection between the two that we don't even know about. Now hard to understand how that enormous ball of plasma could change earths climate as well as all the climates of all the planets in the solar system.

That entire book was found and posted on another channel as well. I haven't read it. I guess you either believe it or you don't. There is obviously something that occurs every 12k years. I have to wonder why it didn't melt the glaciers in previous cycles though and why hasn't Greenland or the antarctic ice been melted? If it does occur I will be in my 80's as well. Not going to be much help to anyone at that point.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Here you go Savvy, here is Grant getting a little closer to the path most traveled but not in the conventional way!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have to wonder why it didn't melt the glaciers in previous cycles though and why hasn't Greenland or the antarctic ice been melted?
When the nova hits it fry's the closest side and blows the atmosphere to the backside of the planet causing a compression/freezing event. After that things get cold all round... so I guess it all depends where you are at the time.

It sounds epic and violent!

I'd like it to be wrong.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Global cooling was the doctrine before the warming thing got going. I've listened to so many credible scientists speak to the fact that the "carbon warming" crowd are politically driven and not data driven that I don't accept any of the 'warmist' arguments anymore. I dunno where to start with that but suffice to say there is very little real science there and a whole bunch of politics, bad modeling and dubious claims.

Did you know that if you go back in time and plug in old data none of the models predict what happened! Models are not science and science is never "in" or "settled". It is always open to challenge... well except climate politics science LOL!

The state abused him for years, locked up with no charge (only contempt - 7 years!), beaten to a pulp etc, etc. Yeah he is bitter about "the state" and distrusts most all politicians. He has advised many in government over the years and his cycles models seem to play quite well.

I dunno, what would you say to everyone? Especially way back when, I mean if you have no solution and limited facilities to survive such an event... what are you going to do? If it is real you would only hear about it if there was a solution.

Wolf is good, Martin is better but you have to have listened to him for a while as he tends to assume you know stuff that you probably don't.

Martin is the USD up, gold up, stocks up, guy... starting next Jan for real, I think that is the cycle. Basically its an inflationary melt up in which the center of the empire draws up resource as the periphery runs into trouble. It is after this melt up that the USD falls away... at least according to this theory.

Per the Polar flip thing...

It is worth a listen. It doesn't come across like tin foil hat stuff.

Sanitized Polar flip story/doc from the CIA.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

It's a WTF thing with me.... CIA, polar flip, how,what,why,etc??

Anywhoooo
So many things I don't know it is easy to be lead down a path by someone who knows a bit more than you in a particular area. I watched a portion of that video. The presenter was very convincing and I had very little information or knowledge to refute anything he said, UNTIL the last minute or two of the presentation. I'm a bit of an amateur astronomer, and when the presenter showed a picture of a recent annular eclipse (as evidence that the sun is enlarging?) he stated that this would provide proof of his theories to the common person. Well this common person took his three children to Tennessee in 2017 to see the total eclipse. I can promise you that on that go round the moon completely covered the sun (It was amazing to hear the crickets come out for a couple of minutes when things got dark!)

So, when I hear something like that it casts doubt for me on the rest of the presentation, because I wonder how many other half truths have been slipped in there that I could not refute because I don't have the knowledge/experience to.

I accept that there is a helluva lot more that I don't know than I do know. I try to keep an open mind and place a little chunk from the first pile into the second whenever I can. However, I try to maintain some rudimentary filter that will help me sift through the various grades of information that I am mining...

Anywhoooo, certainly plenty of rich veins around here, which is why I keep on coming back with a shovel and a smile.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Anywhoooo, certainly plenty of rich veins around here, which is why I keep on coming back with a shovel and a smile.
I dunno, I think he was saying that it is going to get bigger and that it would be hard not to notice.

At least with this one I should be alive to see it ... or not... LOL It may be the last ting I see but hey, 80 is OK.

This post is endorsed by Mr Bean .... so it's gotta be a goodun!

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold headed down to that 1402/07 support again!

Hmmmmmm.... unsanctioned landing pad! Will we take off again? Or......

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:-)

AU-4H-20190704-1.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anywhooo, one side of the earth frys and the other side has a snap freeze, the poles flip, the rotation changes causing massive tidal waves and all sorts of geological disruption etc.... and then we fall into a proper ice age!
A Pole flip won't do none of that.
A Pole flip is just a reversal (or relocation) of the magnetic Poles, not the geographical Poles.

If the Earth should ever stop in any kind of abrupt fashion, or suddenly alter its axis of rotation, it would likely mean the end of all life on Earth.

So, when I hear something like that it casts doubt for me on the rest of the presentation, because I wonder how many other half truths have been slipped in there that I could not refute because I don't have the knowledge/experience to.
it should. Using stuff like you describe, is an obvious attempt to mis-inform those watching their vid.
So you are correct in questioning the accuracy of the rest of the information.

The people who make seemingly convincing flat Earth vids, use the same tactic of preying upon the average person's relative ignorance of the subject.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A Pole flip won't do none of that.
Nobody said it would, a mini nova is what could do that and the pole flip is one of the consequences.

A Pole flip is just a reversal (or relocation) of the magnetic Poles, not the geographical Poles.
Yes, we know.

If the Earth should ever stop in any kind of abrupt fashion, or suddenly alter its axis of rotation, it would likely mean the end of all life on Earth.
Certainly catastrophic but not the end of all life, it is possible it is what got the dinos. Read the CIA doc, it is supposed to be a description of what could occur.

it should. Using stuff like you describe, is an obvious attempt to mis-inform those watching their vid.
So you are correct in questioning the accuracy of the rest of the information.
Again, not what was said. The reference was to the fact that if a mini nova was developing the eclipse ring would end up looking like a "white wall tyre" and it would be hard to hide the fact that something was not right.

The people who make seemingly convincing flat Earth vids, use the same tactic of preying upon the average person's relative ignorance of the subject.
Sure... but if you are going to tackle it do the work and come up with something solid.

We know that this sort of event happens through out the universe, it is not such a stretch to think it could happen with our sun. Now a mini nova might not be a high probability event in terms of a human life but it is high probability in geological terms.

What we don't know is just how devastating or not it may be. The rotation thing could be the fanciful part, I really don't know? The hot/cold flash from a solar burst makes more sense to me but hey?

There is a remarkable amount of interest in what would happen if the earth spun the other way considering, if you don't subscribe to this theory, it SHOULD be an insanely low probability event.

NASA --> https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2003/0210rotation.html

Maybe the 'comet' in this story is actually a 'mini nova'...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html

Again maybe they just have the cause slightly wrong...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ears-ago-killed-prehistoric-civilisation.html

I dunno, I really don't but I keep an open mind...

This is the vid series, have at him and tell me why he is wrong and why the heck they'd go to the effort. They believe what they are saying... they are not your "flat earth types".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M

Hey, if you want "totally off the reservation" stuff go to the last video. That is firmly in WTF territory!

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nobody said it would, a mini nova is what could do that and the pole flip is one of the consequences.

Yes, we know.

Certainly catastrophic but not the end of all life, it is possible it is what got the dinos. Read the CIA doc, it is supposed to be a description of what could occur.

Again, not what was said. The reference was to the fact that if a mini nova was developing the eclipse ring would end up looking like a "white wall tyre" and it would be hard to hide the fact that something was not right.

Sure... but if you are going to tackle it do the work and come up with something solid.

We know that this sort of event happens through out the universe, it is not such a stretch to think it could happen with our sun. Now a mini nova might not be a high probability event in terms of a human life but it is high probability in geological terms.

What we don't know is just how devastating or not it may be. The rotation thing could be the fanciful part, I really don't know? The hot/cold flash from a solar burst makes more sense to me but hey?

There is a remarkable amount of interest in what would happen if the earth spun the other way considering, if you don't subscribe to this theory, it SHOULD be an insanely low probability event.

NASA --> https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2003/0210rotation.html

Maybe the 'comet' in this story is actually a 'mini nova'...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html

Again maybe they just have the cause slightly wrong...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ears-ago-killed-prehistoric-civilisation.html

I dunno, I really don't but I keep an open mind...

This is the vid series, have at him and tell me why he is wrong and why the heck they'd go to the effort. They believe what they are saying... they are not your "flat earth types".

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYRAmtDzQomgyo8ht4F6VuJWNpge5OP-M
Quite the thread drift...

Hows gold doing down yonder?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
No matter which side your on, if the world stops turning and the oceans flow across the land then there should be evidence of this all across the globe and all land masses. The micro nova portion of his theory could be correct though..
I think we talked about this in the catastrophe thread somewhere.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Lest we forget the volcanoes? His Word is specific...all things in the oceans die, Fukashima may be the start, rumblings in divers places...above and below...frankly, Yellowstone is worrisome to me, if/when that blows a large portion of this country is in sad shape. TIME will tell.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold, or the earth?:p
Gold man? Dear god, every sane goldbug knows that the earth is FLAT! That much was never in question.

**** Photo supplied by and post sponsored by Frisbee Inc.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey, if you want "totally off the reservation" stuff go to the last video. That is firmly in WTF territory!
I just took some of that in. He is pretty out there, but fun to watch because of his absent minded professor demeanor.:spaceship:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Gold man? Dear god, every sane goldbug knows that the earth is FLAT! That much was never in question.

**** Photo supplied by and post sponsored by Frisbee Inc.

Just checking - he had me a lil nervous there for a moment...o_O

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just took some of that in. He is pretty out there, but fun to watch because of his absent minded professor demeanor.:spaceship:
The explanation for the pyramids is interesting.

Sometimes geniuses appear to be a bit nutz... imagine listening to Tesla in the early days of lecktrickery?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold AUD Daily... Pennant pattern projection should we break upward. ~+13% in 51 days or so. Now we know what will not happen, lets watch!

XAUAUD-D-20190705-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold Daily USD - Fibo retracetment levels.

XAUUSD-D-20190705-1.png

All it took was a 23 pt dive on gold pricing at the same time reporting a lousy job report. This is a classic shakeout of weak hands and possibly a smack down.