• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Rip Van Winkle

Silver Miner
Seeker
@Zed or anyone where would be the best place to live if we have an ice age?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Antarctica or The North Pole, everything that's alive still will be, all the other places.....dead.

Rip Van Winkle

Silver Miner
Seeker
I'm not a fan of the heat, but Tennessee looks good from a low tax burden point of view

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Within 15 degrees of the equator but you are still gonna freeze for a life time if this guy is right.

... but really ***IF*** this happens as described you want to be high up in a deep cave on the east coast of a very large land mass with PLENTY of food, water and fuel etc and with the survivals skills of Bear Grylls and Wim Hof. Then you are going to want to live the rest of your life in a deep snow drift. This is assuming that you are in a place that is neither snap frozen or scorched.

Frankly I am going to be 80 and I am way too soft to survive this sort of thing. Remember that ***IF*** this happened 12,000 odd years ago then we where much hardier and stronger beings very accustomed to living rough. I rate the chances of anyone surviving, that isn't a part of some .gov large scale survival project, as close to 0.

Just a passing thought... maybe this is where that 20 odd trillion that has gone west has gone. Maybe this is why you guy wage low level wars with $500 toilet seats etc etc etc... cause the money is really headed elsewhere. It'd be a massive project needing all sorts of subdifuge and cover etc

Maybe this is why the uber rich seem to have a doomsday bunker fetish?

I don't know, it is just a curiosity to me, really it will make no practical difference given my means and my life span.

Just right me off as a looney!

:dduck:

>PS : Thats if the tech he is alluding to in the last vid isn't really. Spoiler alert... it gets scifi nuts!?!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Mini or full blown? Full blown and the ocean levels drop back down 400ft. Mini ice age and we get a little more snow on the mountains. If full blown your gonna want to get out to the continental shelf edge and acquire as much land as possible before the condo developers get there. From NC on down. The closer to the equator the better.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Mini or full blown? Full blown and the ocean levels drop back down 400ft. Mini ice age and we get a little more snow on the mountains. If full blown your gonna want to get out to the continental shelf edge and acquire as much land as possible before the condo developers get there. From NC on down. The closer to the equator the better.
If there's a pole shift....wheres the equator ?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You mean I am gonna have to quit surfing?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If there's a pole shift....wheres the equator ?
Same I think, magnetic poles move not the geographic poles?! I could stand correcting but?!

Rip Van Winkle

Silver Miner
Seeker
I've been telling people about a Carrington effect in today's world recently. It's something that's bound to happen eventually, and the consequences could be huge. This is obviously on another level. I'm younger than most of you so this would have an impact on me and my family.

Rip Van Winkle

Silver Miner
Seeker
So if you are on a deep freeze or heat blast could you survive it in an underground house? Maybe a large body of water for geothermal moderation? Ideally I would pick a place that would be nice to live currently. Moving out of the states would be more of an adjustment than I would care to make at this point. I would think TN would be the best of both worlds, maybe FL but they are more susceptible to tidal waves and hurricanes.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver weekly view. Looks like silver is still fighting that downtrend line from the 2016 high. The next move higher should be the big one. I expect us to really rock and roll once we get over resistance.
View attachment 135515
First I would like to see a quick spike to 100:1 on the GSR, just so I can say 'I was there!'.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So if you are on a deep freeze or heat blast could you survive it in an underground house?
I doubt it, but who knows. I think it is luck of the draw, you don't want to be under it! You also need to be east coast and high.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
man that is crazy, Duetche Bank planning to lay off 19.5% of their employees by 2022.
Yeah... if they are still there by then!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
POG 1407 at the moment, on a tear again. This isn't the gold of old.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That 1407 is the top of a resistance band, seems to be holding for now.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
TRX: What a short squeeze looks like, IMO.

sc-15.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
TRX: What a short squeeze looks like, IMO.
It's been said TRX was shorted by the banks and 'others' who didn't want it to succeed.

It's possible that louky's targets are going to be reached. It's a dreadful chart with a "M" pattern. It needs to be invalidated so that gold turns back up. Other possibilities is that 1382-1383 hasn't been breached yet and that may be within a strong support line.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's possible that louky's targets are going to be reached. It's a dreadful chart with a "M" pattern. It needs to be invalidated so that gold turns back up. Other possibilities is that 1382-1383 hasn't been breached yet and that may be within a strong support line.
The COT report looks horrendous. We are either headed for another summer beatdown or an epic short squeeze.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold 4H - We have broken the trend that started this move and we are still over a level that you can consider this a high level consolidation. An upward break of this pennant pattern would target the 1595 area. With a break down I'd say we are looking @ that mid 13 level for the first hope of solid support.

AU-4H-20190710-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gold Daily... same chart switched to daily. If that RSI gets down to the 45 odd level and we are still holding up in this pattern then we could be good to go.

AU-D-20190710-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
ASX Goldies +~1.6% on average this AM, 1 hr into it ATM.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bill Holter & Jim Sinclair – Gold $87,000 per ounce at Least

Yikes!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is it me or does Jim seem a bit tipsy?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Close flat down here in rooland.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Remember the days we'd get excited when POG went up $0.25?