• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Is the Chinese.gov "Whale" still in play? The past 2 weeks or so, I've noticed that silver has went up every day shortly afterward when the Hong Kong market opens and presumably the Chinese.gov are buying to secure silver for their economy for electronics production etc.. This seemed to set the market trend in the UK/US markets as well...up in Hong Kong then up in the rest of the markets. Tonight is a rare exception, silbur (and all other PM's) down a bit.

On another note, what silver/gold stocks do you folks like? I used to like Silver Wheaton (SLW), but I've been out of the stock-picking game for awhile and could use some suggestions.

Thank you and good luck out there folks.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
presumably the Chinese.gov are buying to secure silver for their economy for electronics production etc..
Don't forget 50 large mfg's have pulled out of China.
Is China buying / hording to make others spend more and make less profit?
Are the new manufacturers stocking up at these levels?

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
On another note, what silver/gold stocks do you folks like? I used to like Silver Wheaton (SLW), but I've been out of the stock-picking game for awhile and could use some suggestions.

Thank you and good luck out there folks.
SLW is now WPM Wheaton Precious Metals and is doing well since mid May ( $20 upto $27). 52 week range $15-27. Annual Div is only 1.35%. Same idea as SLW ( streaming) but now with Au as well.

shamrocks33

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I am in America’s silver and First Magestic, both have pretty charts but have run like scalded cats the last few weeks. Got Goldie’s is high on Hecla right now. You could do worse than tailing him. There is not much to like fundamentally about the company, but it is the last bus parked at the station.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I am in America’s silver and First Magestic, both have pretty charts but have run like scalded cats the last few weeks. Got Goldie’s is high on Hecla right now. You could do worse than tailing him. There is not much to like fundamentally about the company, but it is the last bus parked at the station.
Hecla is a pig - but in a bull market - even the pigs start flying...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Flat but green today... should be red again, but ?!
You seem to be sleeping later and later. I would think a man of your stature would be getting up very early - so we (meaning I) can get an early read on tomorrows price action.

Perhaps you should consider adjusting your sleeping habits...so that we (I) have better intel...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You seem to be sleeping later and later. I would think a man of your stature would be getting up very early - so we (meaning I) can get an early read on tomorrows price action.

Perhaps you should consider adjusting your sleeping habits...so that we (I) have better intel...
Been busy with important things! My boat needs repairs man!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hecla is a pig - but in a bull market - even the pigs start flying...
When everything with the word Gold in its title trades strongly we are near the end! You will see supersonic pigs IMO.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Been busy with important things! My boat needs repairs man!
I once bought a 28 ft. Carver that needed some TLC.

About $30 grand later I had a really good looking boat with 2 jacked motors. I found out later that they designed it so it could be both salt water and fresh water...and used an intercooler. Well - the intercoolers were aluminum and the engine blocks were iron - so they expanded and contracted at different temps...thus leading to leaks which then caused engine overheating which resulted in engine fires not once...but twice...

After the 2nd time - I was really angry at myself for putting out the fire...

I have learned that its much better to make friends with people that have boats.

Unfortunately for me - because of my sordid past - I wouldnt be allowed to enter Australia so that I could enjoy myself on your boat. It seems that even though Australia was founded as a penal colony - entirely inhabited by criminals (and a few Aborigines) - no longer wants to be associated with criminals. Pretty ironic if you ask me...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I once bought a 28 ft. Carver that needed some TLC.

About $30 grand later I had a really good looking boat with 2 jacked motors. I found out later that they designed it so it could be both salt water and fresh water...and used an intercooler. Well - the intercoolers were aluminum and the engine blocks were iron - so they expanded and contracted at different temps...thus leading to leaks which then caused engine overheating which resulted in engine fires not once...but twice...

After the 2nd time - I was really angry at myself for putting out the fire...

I have learned that its much better to make friends with people that have boats.

Unfortunately for me - because of my sordid past - I wouldnt be allowed to enter Australia so that I could enjoy myself on your boat. It seems that even though Australia was founded as a penal colony - entirely inhabited by criminals (and a few Aborigines) - no longer wants to be associated with criminals. Pretty ironic if you ask me...
The marine environment tends to punish any and all mistakes! I sail, anything fast, wet and wild gets my attention. No gin & tonic... I use other peoples boats for that.

The next ambition is to be the oldest guy @ my club on foils! Accordingly a foiling A Class cat or Moth will be added to my stable. Prolly the A Class, Moth's required a bit more agility!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The marine environment tends to punish any and all mistakes! I sail, anything fast, wet and wild gets my attention. No gin & tonic... I use other peoples boats for that.

The next ambition is to be the oldest guy @ my club on foils! Accordingly a foiling A Class cat or Moth will be added to my stable. Prolly the A Class, Moth's required a bit more agility!

I absolutely love being out on the water. There is something magical about it. So peaceful and relaxing. All the BS just melts away...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Got Goldie’s is high on Hecla right now.
0.51 yield

If HL pops through the red line it could be worth looking at on this 3 yr chart....

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 11.33.55 PM.png