• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sometimes the dogs have been chained up for no good reason. Yesterday’s dogs may become tomorrow’s thoroughbreds if they have the right stuff.
The Dogs of the DOW strategy worked. Dogs of the HUI?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Someone tell Stu that it is 2020!

Attachments

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
2020jan14tonnage1.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Fed Announces Plans For Repo Operations Through to Mid-February

Alexandra Harris
Bloomberg
January 14, 2020

(Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced plans to conduct repurchase agreement operations through until at least Feb. 13, although the size of term operations will be trimmed to $30 billion from the start of next month. The central bank did not elaborate on plans beyond that.

The move extends a program that has been in place since it stepped in to combat funding-market turmoil in September, but indicates the central bank may have one eye on the exit.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fed Announces Plans For Repo Operations Through to Mid-February

Alexandra Harris
Bloomberg
January 14, 2020

(Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced plans to conduct repurchase agreement operations through until at least Feb. 13, although the size of term operations will be trimmed to $30 billion from the start of next month. The central bank did not elaborate on plans beyond that.

The move extends a program that has been in place since it stepped in to combat funding-market turmoil in September, but indicates the central bank may have one eye on the exit.
IMO there is no way out until the thing breaks.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Could the Fed Ever Exit the Repo Market?

It is stunning how after more than three months, the analysis on the repo market is still nowhere close to reality. I believe that those in the trenches are, like me, afraid to really explain what is taking place for fear they will be blamed for creating a financial panic.

The popular explanation in September was repeated by the Wall Street Journal: “For one, Monday marked the deadline for companies to submit their quarterly federal tax payments.” This was standard analysis put out by the countless pundits the press rely upon and they have to come up with some explanation and quick. When analysts spout out their explanations to mainstream media it is because they are trying to get business. People have often asked me why I do not do mainstream media interviews. First, I do not need the business. Secondly, when you have real clients, they prefer to pay for information and do not want it on the front pages of newspapers for free. They appreciate analysis that is exclusive rather than as common as dirt. Hence, the analysis put out in the press about the Repo Crisis is coming from people who have no real clients in the area and lack the expertise in the field to start with.

Not even the central banks understood what was going on because even they tend to be domestically oriented. Despite the obvious fact that we live in a global economy, all the economic theories, analysis, and experience have been domestically focused. Unless someone has been in the trenches globally, they will never see the wildcard coming from external sources. Hence, we get the calls to explain things ONLY because they know all the other major institutions are also coming to us as some sort of the central point of reference.
The question that is now dominating everyone’s inquiries, can the Fed exit the repo market after being the dominant source of liquidity for more than three months? What will it take for the Federal Reserve to withdraw from its daily liquidity operations in this $2.2 trillion market for repurchase agreements (repos)?

All I am prepared to say publicly is that the solution is beyond the powers of all the central banks combined. The solution is not attainable without political concessions, which politically are just off the table. This is going to require a major reform that is unlikely to take place and will not even be recognized until the crisis erupts on a much larger scale.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...-rates/can-the-fed-ever-exit-the-repo-market/

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gold Weekly USD --> Closing the week out over 1550 odd signals a gear change.

AUUSD-W-20200115-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gold Daily USD --> Looking for support and so far it has been there. Bigger picture this is OK for now... looks like we might be warming up for the shot @ point 5.

AUUSD-D-20200115-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gold V various gold stock indices and GDX. "Leadership" varies with market conditions, right now it isn't apparent to me that the stocks are leading. In fact I think that the ETF's may have introduced a lag. People buy ETF's when they can't be arsed to do the work picking gold stocks... so they buy GLD first then GDX, GDXJ etc and only then do the ETF's buy the stocks to cover fund buying. There you have a reasonable case for the loss of stock leadership, hot stock money now has better choices than directly hitting the gold stocks. Times have changed but it seems many gold pundits don't.

JMO.... DYODD... etc...

AU-V-AUStocks-20200115-1.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
loaded ton of GGSM last week in 4's and 5's. News coming....
Added bunch more on and around 12 break
More 16 and 17's yesterday, highest pps in 4 years.....

It acting like revival project news is coming or something???
added a butt load more 21's ggsm yesterday, I guess people didn't study about their revival, their mining claim right in the middle of goldcorp, couer, & sierra, and silver assay samples that blow those 3's out of the water ;)
Still adding...another quick double coming

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
47 million in revenues and virtually zero debt, worth at least ~5 cents now based off shares outstanding......keep an eye on their webpage, should be coming back up soon, then updates to follow

http://www.ggsmining.com
It appears you don't have
permission to access this page.

403 Error. Forbidden.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It appears you don't have
permission to access this page.

403 Error. Forbidden.
Yep, in progress like i said. 403 is commonly used during website construction to stop public access. New one is due to be released in February. How do i know? Their email address registered with the mining directory still works. ;)

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
This looks like a pretty good contrarian play...GPL - THE worst performing miner at present. They had an issue with their open pit mine in Brazil - retaining wall breach...and there was concern that they would have to do a share dilution to raise money. However - they have gotten about $21 million from selling future dore bars to Samsung at 5% over 3 month LIBOR rates. A bit expensive - but not crazy expensive. Might take a bit to fix the issue - but they now have the funding with no share dilution...

View attachment 151402
For anyhow:
GPL had a nice up day with about a 7.5% advance.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I use Interactive Brokers and they dont recognize GGSM...

So...I missed the ride...

C'est la vie...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That said, otc sewers stock so huge risk of course
One of my world class ASX listed gold miners is only on the pink sheets in the US... so, you know...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Silver samples general interprtation

20200116_033444.png

Ggsm assay, mexico......look at the ag samples column

Screen_Shot_2020-01-10_at_5.46.49_PM.png

And average......converted is 42oz/t
Screen_Shot_2020-01-10_at_5.48.15_PM.png

Pulled right next door to Sierra, goldcorp, coeur...all with lower grade mines

Cusi = Sierra
Screen_Shot_2020-01-09_at_8.40.16_PM.png

Revenue is there already and profitable, just waiting on updates/website/info/recent progress to be made readily available

Paperwork trail for the last year.....

3/24/2019 : PHASE 2 Exploration and Mining Plan.

3/27/2019 : 1rst Website update

5/15/2019 : Official Filings with Mexico Mining Directory.

9/1/2019 : Verified OTC Profile.

12/4/2019 : Website states company updates coming first of 2020

January 2020
IMG_20200116_041625.jpg
IMG_20200116_041634.jpg

IMG_20200116_041754.jpg

IMG_20200116_042012.jpg

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sdrc is another one i've mentioned that should be nice, financials are clean, steady updates....should be near support and available on every platform. I keep grabbing some on red days

Screenshot_20200116-064554_Fidelity.png

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1579181496772.png

How best to play platinum? Makes sense that it may very well outpace gold...

1579181691443.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hmmmm...remember 2016 top when i was saying platinum had to make one more bottom before breaking this line? "2003 called" lol

IMG_20200116_090614.jpg

Magic 8 ball told me platinum needs to make one more bottom before crossing this trend line

I should also mention 2003 called and said it's prices are coming back

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How best to play platinum? Makes sense that it may very well outpace gold...
One way would be to procure some physical and just let it sit at the bottom of some lake until the gold:plat ratio eventually fell to 1:1. Then trade for gold. Viola - cheap gold!