• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If i post a micro float/penny it's not a quick flip. Outlook is 6 to 12 months at least, with expectation of big returns, not lunch money. Just sayin'
does it matter that the highest it's been is $0.50/share??

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.06.11 AM.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ggsm was dtc chill on td Ameritrade, but company spent money/filed paperwork to have it removed last week. They wouldn't do that for no reason after years of dormancy. Just one more piece of evidence in the timeline i posted.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Soaked up more sdrc on that market sell down to .02 this morning
Also picked up a bunch this morning at .0205

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Also picked up a bunch this morning at .0205
are you misplacing a decimal pt? Or am I looking up the wrong stock?

GGSM Gold & GemStone Mining Inc. (OTC)

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
are you misplacing a decimal pt? Or am I looking up the wrong stock?

GGSM Gold & GemStone Mining Inc. (OTC)
Was referring to SDRC
see #15483

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A diversion into the Q...

Attachments

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This upcoming Senate trial is going to go a long way to figuring out whether Q is the real deal - or a distraction to keep the natives restless...

I am expecting an avalanche of truth bombs when Trump gets his chance to put on a defense...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
a great explanation....

I guess the idea of "The Q" derives from the tv series "The Next Generation Star Trek."
It's not Q, the continuum. Not all powerful, omnipotent.

I think of Q as a group of people. Military Intelligence.

Q clearance or Q access authorization is the Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data,

The military takes an oath to uphold the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Imagine your life's focus was on protecting the nation...the constitution. You've watched over the last 4 POTUS's you've watched the nation decline not because it's in decline, but because it is a secretly planned operation. An operation designed to destroy the nation and ultimately the constitution.

What do you do? What do you do without exposing the counter plot to the elected officials who rule over you? To the officials intent on destroying you? How do you protect the constitution, your oath?

Maybe you plan an operation to rectify it, to uphold the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic? A conspiracy??

Maybe you entice someone honest; who can't be bought and controlled by the deep state to run for POTUS?

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
CDE getting clubbed like a baby seal...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold options expiration

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
PLG on a tear
plg.png

paas had a nice run, I bet there was some OPEX slam after great earnings by brokerage firms to try to enter at lower prices or trying to clean up burnt shorts.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The thing about Armstrong's turning points is that you have to figure out the significance of them AFTER the fact. They have no predictive value in advance - or so it seems to me.

For example - the one that we are in at this moment...is it a stock market high? Perhaps - its for sure in nosebleed territory. Is it a low in the dollar? Perhaps. Might it have nothing to do with anything US related? Also possible...

One thing I remember from Armstrong on this topic is that in hindsight - once you identify the key event associated with the turning point - whatever it may be - THAT will be the defining feature until the next turning point...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Credit: Northstar
gold 01182020.png

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The thing about Armstrong's turning points is that you have to figure out the significance of them AFTER the fact. They have no predictive value in advance - or so it seems to me.

For example - the one that we are in at this moment...is it a stock market high? Perhaps - its for sure in nosebleed territory. Is it a low in the dollar? Perhaps. Might it have nothing to do with anything US related? Also possible...

One thing I remember from Armstrong on this topic is that in hindsight - once you identify the key event associated with the turning point - whatever it may be - THAT will be the defining feature until the next turning point...
He said commodities are ready to roll. Hog bellies, cow bellies , gold, silver, palladium, rhodium. :)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The thing about Armstrong's turning points is that you have to figure out the significance of them AFTER the fact. They have no predictive value in advance - or so it seems to me
He certainly does not give it all away for free, which is understandable.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold and Silver Bull Market's 2700$ and 60$ cycle peaks!

Patrick Karim

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Boat Name... thoughts? It's a sailing dinghy for racing & teaching the kids how to keep the top side dry.

Unkown Gnomes copy.png

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gold Daily - Ideal Elliot Chart ... we look to be targeting ~1700 with the next push higher (should it come), there could be another 20 days or so Wallying around @ these levels before we move up by the look of it. That said I'd be prepared for it to break up any time soon. On the down side the 1500 odd level (1503?) looks to be @ about trend for now, if the shorts gain traction I'd like to see that hold. Breaking trend here could lead to a frustrating 6 months or so IMO.

AUUSD-D-20200120-1.png

Last edited: