• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

I think the China virus is going to stick around for much longer. It's not easy to freeze a dense population that a virus is airborne. Anyone have grandparents or great grandparents that experienced the 1917 outbreak?

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I think the China virus is going to stick around for much longer. It's not easy to freeze a dense population that a virus is airborne. Anyone have grandparents or great grandparents that experienced the 1917 outbreak?
Killed more people than died on the battlefield in WW1.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
I can see from the chart that both long & short contracts have increased since November and that shorts have increased significantly more than longs. I'm hoping someone would be willing to help me understand the correct interpretation of what this chart is telling us. Thanks in advance.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I can see from the chart that both long & short contracts have increased since November and that shorts have increased significantly more than longs. I'm hoping someone would be willing to help me understand the correct interpretation of what this chart is telling us. Thanks in advance.
Shorts are packed tighter than a queers ass into the trade

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
COT from BarChart.com ....

AU-COT-20200127-1.jpg

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
20 years of Gold COT for perspective...

AU-COT-20200127-2.jpg

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tripwire
Daily RSI for SPX has broken down… price action has hit my “line in the sand”…

So what happened to the rate cut probabilities? April meeting showing signs of life!

June meeting looks even better …

And July meeting really looking like a breakout imminent… with clear higher lows!

What are precious metals doing this morning? Moving up.. market is pricing in this change.
And that is just stage 1, the breakout above 20% chances. There will be another thrust up when the odds break out above ~60%!
Reminder from last year (old chart I found from Nov 16th in media library)

And this previously imagined scenario… (we are already quite higher up, despite not having had the rate cut probabilities go up! I see that a STRENGTH)

Tripwire
Daily RSI for SPX has broken down… price action has hit my “line in the sand”…

So what happened to the rate cut probabilities? April meeting showing signs of life!

June meeting looks even better …

And July meeting really looking like a breakout imminent… with clear higher lows!

What are precious metals doing this morning? Moving up.. market is pricing in this change.
And that is just stage 1, the breakout above 20% chances. There will be another thrust up when the odds break out above ~60%!
Reminder from last year (old chart I found from Nov 16th in media library)

And this previously imagined scenario… (we are already quite higher up, despite not having had the rate cut probabilities go up! I see that a STRENGTH)
today is causing me a headache. a dropped market, a flu scare, and a sad helicopter accident... gold stocks are dropping like flies. I think the Feds plunge team is doing everything to control metal pricing.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Why are the miners getting creamed today?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Looks pretty clean to me...

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 12.53.35 PM.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Savage

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We took yesterday off but doing +~3% on the Aussie Goldies today.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
And the chart showing fake iran breakout, the 1548 bounce just like we planned it in advance and over head fib targets that everyone should of known were coming from planned bounce

After spiking/long wick into the target zone as expected from friday, Filling the gap where it popped over 1+5+7+5 now

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Virus vaccine company Inovio Pharmaceuticals

Inovio Selected by CEPI to Develop Vaccine Against New Coronavirus
January 23, 2020

...today announced the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) has awarded Inovio a grant of up to $9 million to develop a vaccine against the recently emerged strain of coronavirus (2019-nCoV) that has killed numerous people and infected hundreds more in China to date.
Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 9.08.51 AM.png