• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
IDK, there are a lotta complex dynamics in play here. In 'the rush to the bottom' will the dollar be the last man standing? Or, will the US use its political muscle to get ahead in that race? To judge by what looks like a now certain outcome in the impeachment trial, I wouldn't discount Trump's ability to twist international arms to push things in the direction he wants. The DXY has certainly been trading water for a while now. It's almost as if the market can't pick a direction it wants to/thinks it should go.
I think you guys are still the global "safe space", so if this kicks off the USD flies. If the dollar falls all is well with the world system as it stands. I can see gold and the USD up then down for a bit, say the old highs for POG and 103 on the DXY then a retreat.

Lets see what Brexit and Kung Flu morph into... it could all be a yawn I guess....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think the UK will be trading with the US. That will open up a huge market vs the EU. I'd fancy some crumpets and tea...

Armstrong said if the world takes a dive the US dollar will be king of safety.

There's a lot of posts about Kung Flu being a weaponized virus released in China to gum up China's economy which will ripple down through the rest of the world economies and cause a recession just in time to defeat Trump.

Trump says there's no worries about the virus (we have a cure?)

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 9.03.02 PM.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Armstrong said if the world takes a dive the US dollar will be king of safety.
Absolutely, when the USD fails, then it is the end game Or we have a viable and politically acceptable alternative. Not something that is on the horizon currently so USA, USA, USA! cough, Ahem.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1580559535870.png

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Didnt expect anything less for the weekend when it was landing into a bounce zone with positive divergence forming

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Smartest, next level fear/volatility traders?

1) litecoin
2)bitcoin

....crypto brilliance

Gold, miners, bonds, utes, dollar.....meh

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Was checking out this VelocityShares 3x Long Gold ETN linked to the S&P GSCI Gold Index ER (ETF)

5yr and 10yr... $159.25 - it recently 'popped' through long term resistance. Anyone care to confirm?

I don't have access to a better, finer chart determination.

Watching for the moment...

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 10.20.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 10.23.20 PM.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Was checking out this VelocityShares 3x Long Gold ETN linked to the S&P GSCI Gold Index ER (ETF)

5yr and 10yr... $159.25 - it recently 'popped' through long term resistance. Anyone care to confirm?

I don't have access to a better, finer chart determination.

Watching for the moment...

View attachment 153225
View attachment 153226
I would draw a line @ about 150 on the weekly chart using the closes. It looks like a pivotal level.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Bought more ggsm to flip on the way back up, should retest recent highs/supposed pump and dump with alittle patience
Screenshot_20200203-110412_Twitter.jpg

Reinstatement filing is out this morning.....
+71% already and the scammers at etrade didnt even resume online trading yet

Not gonna be greedy, sticking to the plan to flip my adds

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
RE Catherine Austin Fitts: A few days ago X22 Report said that the Corona Virus was a weaponized agent that was released in China in order to slow down the world economy (China being the lynchpin) with the purpose of causing a WW recession to make Trump look bad for the next election. The Deep State really wants him gone.
a lot of made-up stories out there, a scientist has traced it to a uncooked bat.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
a lot of made-up stories out there, a scientist has traced it to a uncooked bat.
Well, then, if a scientist traced it I'm convinced!

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 12.23.04 PM.png

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Well, if it was posted on a rightwing forum and screenshot so it could be posted on other rightwing forums, it's GOTTA be true.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RE Catherine Austin Fitts: A few days ago X22 Report said that the Corona Virus was a weaponized agent that was released in China in order to slow down the world economy (China being the lynchpin) with the purpose of causing a WW recession to make Trump look bad for the next election. The Deep State really wants him gone.
Simple, easy to understand, the rest of the world would hate the US / Trump for it and makes the most sense.
Remember it's not just NWO Nationalism is making a big come back & the ds can't have that.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Simple, easy to understand, the rest of the world would hate the US / Trump for it and makes the most sense.
Remember it's not just NWO Nationalism is making a big come back & the ds can't have that.
Yeah, that's not a plan that couldn't blow up in their faces about 10 different ways.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, if it was posted on a rightwing forum and screenshot so it could be posted on other rightwing forums, it's GOTTA be true.
It has some concerning features but as a bio-weapon goes it's death rate is a bit dismally low. I'd believe it got out of their lab and was part of some "work" but as to it being a fully fledged weapon of any sort, hmmmmm.... nope. Unless its purpose is just to make a distraction by putting a scare out there.

We will never know...

We do know....

1. It's RNA evolves quickly (concerning).
2. It's very contagious pre and post symptoms (not good).
3. It's mortality rate is high for 'flu' but not staggering (3% to 6%)
4. It responds to AID's drugs and appears to have similarities.

The whole Wuhan lab thing is a bit of a coincidence.

I thought that patents where 25 years or their about?

Aussie scientists have synthesized it and are working on a vaccine, that much has been reported down here.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have been studying this chart (really just staring at it) for the past 30 minutes...

It is a chart that shows the relative strength/weakness of gold as measured in the Indian rupee.

1580785544256.png

What I find is that there seems to be a very strong correlation between the price of gold in USD and the periods when gold is acting strong than the rupee as measured in rupees.

Might this be an indicator?

When gold is stronger than the rupee - gold goes up.
When the rupee is stronger - gold declines.

India is the largest buyer of gold in the world - so it would make a certain sense.

I bounced this off an Indian friend of mine from my IT days just now and he says that for Indians it doesnt matter - its always a good time to buy...