• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Charts from the Lunatic Fringe.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This Corona Virus is going to be a fair old hit. Conceivably it could be hard enough to break someone important. USD up, rates down seems to be a monty. Gold?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Been a slow burn today... lethargic start and a slow creep up to ~+3% with two hours to trade on a Friday. Looks like measured buying is in progress aka smarter money. A very well paced day.

2c FWIW.... etc.
Would like to see that move confirmed our way today. Silver currently getting roughed up a bit in London. The dollar seems to be breaking higher now. Would love to see the Zed forecast dollar/gold move up in tandem take shape and become a reality.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Got one of those for CHF? Thinking about making some purchases in Swiss francs over the next few months. Surprisingly it's actually cheaper to buy in switzerland than Gibralter and pay with british pounds.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Got one of those for CHF? Thinking about making some purchases in Swiss francs over the next few months. Surprisingly it's actually cheaper to buy in switzerland than Gibralter and pay with british pounds.
Where else can you go and request a specialized report and have it delivered 20 minutes later by an expert?

Is this place special or what??/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Interesting that little 'pop' after the acquittal... if it wasn't for Trump's tweeting... TWRT would have tanked 3 yrs ago....

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 6.15.37 PM.png

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just pointing out the jelly bellies/pork chitlins of our era... if it wasn't for the POTUS...

odd day, gold is up but gold stocks down. And KL fell to $35, someone had a chart here that had predicted $35 on the rising channel. anything that I missed on a️ tornado alley today?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Aussie Gold Daily.

AUAUD-D-20200208-1.png

Sorry if I am a bit lethargic with the postings, I'm thinking we are on autopilot into the mid year doldrums so I'm not really getting excited about much in the way of trades until this move appears mature. BTW 3K AUD coinciding with the old highs in USD suggests the AUD loses 3/4c from here to ~ .63c on the $. That is completely consistent with the backdrop I see here.

++ this virus will have enough of an effect on the weak market underpinnings to be scapegoated for the whole deal. Which makes you wonder, if it plays out badly, is this all a little too convenient? It's certainly not the sole problem but it will be billed as such and it could just be the match that lights the fire.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Where else can you go and request a specialized report and have it delivered 20 minutes later by an expert?
They say an ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure. Thanks from a certifiable ex-spurt.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Fully cotrolled week before last on that corona drop and this week on the optimism bounce. No panic to be found...

Looks cheap? Pfft, added to the no touch list. Think this is the time for solid due diligence and miners that can be bought out, not the other way around. So it's dead to me.
fortunately I don't have KL shares but I like to use KL chart as a proxy. This week can get rough on gold based on Fed repos if they want to do something nasty like in 2013.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's like listening to my nursey wife and her mudder... both paranoid hand washers!

Savvy?
Ironically washing hands is less important after playing in the dirt, etc than it is when in public places doing things like touching frequently used doorknobs. Still, moderation is best as I'm sure too much of anything, paranoia included, is no good for the immune system.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Take note...

Attachments

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
China is going to FLOOD their system with new money in response to the Kung Flu. Gold will pop on it but so will other things, it should light a fire under silvers arse.

Last edited: