• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Chauvin guilty on all counts

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts:

I don't know the specifics of the trial but the footage looks bad. The officer should at least have got off him once he passed out. It seemed all so pointless to keep a limp body restrained.

Did the officers actions follow what he was trained to do or did he go rogue?

It's really unfair to paint a broad brush on blacks. It isnt them it's a culture that exists. The black 'pop' or thug culture. I remember going out to eat at a mall near Fort Hood Texas. After dinner we decided to stroll by the stores. We were met with wall to wall teenagers, packed in like sardines. I'd say about 75 percent were black. Groups of teens are bad enough but black teens, yikes!
Despite not hardly being able to move without brushing up against someone it was the most polite, well behaved group of kids I've ever been around. Army brats. I am sure any report of misbehavior was going to bring with it an angry military father. That is what the right culture can do.
I mentor a couple of black kids, brothers. They came out of a bad situation and had concerning behavioural problems. They were adopted by a couple who are absolute angels (50 plus and adopted five young kids). They attend a Catholic school that expects stellar behaviour. They are smart, funny, happy kids.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts:

I don't know the specifics of the trial but the footage looks bad. The officer should at least have got off him once he passed out. It seemed all so pointless to keep a limp body restrained.

It's really unfair to paint a broad brush on blacks. It isnt them it's a culture that exists. The black 'pop' or thug culture. I remember going out to eat at a mall near Fort Hood Texas. After dinner we decided to stroll by the stores. We were met with wall to wall teenagers, packed in like sardines. I'd say about 75 percent were black. Groups of teens are bad enough but black teens, yikes!
Despite not hardly being able to move without brushing up against someone it was the most polite, well behaved group of kids I've ever been around. Army brats. I am sure any report of misbehavior was going to bring with it an angry military father. That is what the right culture can do.
I mentor a couple of black kids, brothers. They came out of a bad situation and had concerning behavioural problems. They were adopted by a couple who are absolute angels (50 plus and adopted five young kids). They attend a Catholic school that expects stellar behaviour. They are smart, funny, happy kids.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
study this

1618977535223.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
We need FEDERAL POLICE! Get City-Year ready, with their blackshirts...

Like the clone army in Star Wars, they are waiting in the wings.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Like the clone army in Star Wars, they are waiting in the wings.
Look up City-Year online. A "service organization" for "urban youth." Heavily funded by the Brown Clown, covertly, and supported by his handlers and lieutenants.

They're a paramilitary 'groid force. Probably in with the Black Panthers - may even be the same, just a different name to get goobermint money.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just another travesty of justice. Total bullshit.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pretty much what I got to watch from 3:30 on....

1. Grounds for appeal thanks to media and politicians.
2. Intimidated Jury.
3. Probably the correct outcome.
4. BLM etc. not satisfied...more to come.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ I too don't think this is over by any stretch.

CJ, I've heard of the group before, however I don't think the new USPF would be comprised of sub humans.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And now, the appeals start.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I was FLABBERGASTED by Pelosi's "statement", as well as Fenanyl Floyd's girlfriend's "statement".
Not to mention the "pressure on the court & jury"... and the THREATS by Waters, BLM, Antifa etc...

We're in lala land...

REALITY is of NO CONSEQUENCE now - just like "math" and "history" and "literature"... and the "truth"...

It's just "emotions" and "agendas"... (driven by.... Big Bucks & ???? )

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I was FLABBERGASTED by Pelosi's "statement", as well as Fenanyl Floyd's girlfriend's "statement".
Not to mention the "pressure on the court & jury"... and the THREATS by Waters, BLM, Antifa etc...

We're in lala land...

REALITY is of NO CONSEQUENCE now - just like "math" and "history" and "literature"... and the "truth"...

It's just "emotions" and "agendas"... (driven by.... Big Bucks & ???? )
The clown show in DC is reaching epic proportions. Where's the fucking plan? If there was ever a time we need a reset it's NOW! The faces of the DC and state governor clowns are becoming all twisted and evil, like in a horror movie

Last edited:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I don't really know; but the expert witness brought in by the prosecution admitted under cross-examination that he had done the exact same things you mentioned while he was on the job.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is just SICKENING !! WHY are Whites so terrified of NIGGERS !!! They`re just overgrown CHIMPANZEES !!! WHEN are Whites going to say "enough is enough" and FIGHT BACK !!!
I hope never. Because if whites fight back they will be doing exactly what our overlords want.

The only strategy that will work is to win hearts and minds of all people and expose our overlords for who and what they are.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If he is innocent and they convicted him because of social justice, there is no justice.

If there is any white people in the police force I'll bet they won't be for long. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to remain in a corrupt system like that.

Bushpilot

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How do you convict someone on 3 different murder charges if only one person died? I say died because I don’t believe Chauvin was ultimately responsible. Floyd OD’d and had underlying conditions. Chickenshit jury too weak to acquit due to all the outside pressure and I can’t believe they were not sequestered from the start.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Truth About the Trial​

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not THAT reset silly
A Hard Reset, not Klaus' Grate Reset.

Seven years of famine. A little Reality Check for the basement-dwelling SJW-NPCs.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Appeals are already filed, in a year or so there will be a new trial/different venue/sequestered jury and result in an entirely different outcome.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What do you think of the ear photos?
Appeals are already filed, in a year or so there will be a new trial/different venue/sequestered jury and result in an entirely different outcome.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chauvin kneeled on that guys neck for 9 minutes. His unnecessary actions caused that guys death.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Chauvin kneeled on that guys neck for 9 minutes. His unnecessary actions caused that guys death.
Kneeled on his shoulders. His action to subdue the person resisting and knowing he was high AF is the reason he was kept prone for so long. Add the crowd gathering and making threats. Emergency services were called and by the time they arrived, they couldn't do anything at the scene because of the crowd. That's why GF was just scooped up and tossed into the ambulance.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kneeled on his shoulders. His action to subdue the person resisting and knowing he was high AF is the reason he was kept prone for so long. Add the crowd gathering and making threats. Emergency services were called and by the time they arrived, they couldn't do anything at the scene because of the crowd. That's why GF was just scooped up and tossed into the ambulance.
He was obviously kneeling on the guys neck and not his shoulders.

32.jpg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks for that Silvestor.

There were a number of issues that caused GF life to be lost that day. There were drugs, heart issues, the crowds trying to intimidate the officers. It had nothing to do with race and I doubt DC tried to kill him.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
He was obviously kneeling on the guys neck and not his shoulders.

View attachment 208246
It`s obvious he couldn`t kneel on floyd`s shoulders ...... no way !! And he had to keep the drugged up criminal under control because of the crowd of angry threatening coons there . Seems to me that no matter the circumstances ... it`s ALWAYS the White mans` fault ......... and N-E-V-E-R the blacks` ! This attitude MUST change !!

funny how that works !!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FYI you have to look at the trial video from the other side. He is on his shoulder with the knee.

Optics are important.

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 12.00.12 PM.png