• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Chauvin guilty on all counts

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I realize it was his Right not to, but imho he should have taken the stand.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ignored for the moment, is that the MPD TRAINING instructions TEACH officers to USE the knee-on-neck tool.

The jurors were shown that training material, I recall reading.

But then, jurors like that ditzy SJW Flower-Child, DID NOT CARE.

Jefferson:
If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

And here we are. Ignorant, and in our ignorance, flushing our freedom and rights away like so much excrement.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
scroll back through the thread - it's posted there somewhere....

I'm looking for it and when I locate I'll post here....

Prosecutors told jurors in the opening statements of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial to "believe your eyes." So far, the prosecution has given those eyes plenty to see.

Video footage shown in court during the first week of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial.
© Pool Video footage shown in court during the first week of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial.

In the first week of the trial, jurors have been shown surveillance footage inside and outside the Cup Foods store; bystander cellphone footage of George Floyd's initial arrest and of Chauvin kneeling on Floyd; and body camera footage from all four officers on scene -- including Chauvin's defensive, misleading statements after Floyd left in an ambulance.

As we enter the second week of the trial, here's a look at each of the many perspectives and angles that help tell his story before, during and after his death under Chauvin's knee.

=======================================

scroll down to this video below and watch the last 10 seconds of it.

It's the perspective from the camera on the cop to his right. Unfortunately, it's only a few seconds long, but if you look closely you will see his knee is on his shoulder. I wonder if there is a longer video out there? You'll need to replay it a few times to 'see' the angle.

Video: Witness gets emotional watching Floyd arrest footage (CNN

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
REALITY is of NO CONSEQUENCE now - just like "math" and "history" and "literature"... and the "truth"...

It's just "emotions" and "agendas"... (driven by.... Big Bucks & ???? )

I don't even really think its driven by $$. We are being ruled by Lucifers minions, foretold here.....Ephesians 6:12, For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Make no mistake about it, the Democrat party is under the full influence of Lucifer.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't even really think its driven by $$. We are being ruled by Lucifers minions, foretold here.....Ephesians 6:12, For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Make no mistake about it, the Democrat party is under the full influence of Lucifer.
You couldn`t be more RIGHT !!

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
scroll back through the thread - it's posted there somewhere....

I'm looking for it and when I locate I'll post here....

Prosecutors told jurors in the opening statements of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial to "believe your eyes." So far, the prosecution has given those eyes plenty to see.

Video footage shown in court during the first week of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial.'s criminal trial.
© Pool Video footage shown in court during the first week of Derek Chauvin's criminal trial.

In the first week of the trial, jurors have been shown surveillance footage inside and outside the Cup Foods store; bystander cellphone footage of George Floyd's initial arrest and of Chauvin kneeling on Floyd; and body camera footage from all four officers on scene -- including Chauvin's defensive, misleading statements after Floyd left in an ambulance.

As we enter the second week of the trial, here's a look at each of the many perspectives and angles that help tell his story before, during and after his death under Chauvin's knee.

=======================================

scroll down to this video below and watch the last 10 seconds of it.

It's the perspective from the camera on the cop to his right. Unfortunately, it's only a few seconds long, but if you look closely you will see his knee is on his shoulder. I wonder if there is a longer video out there? You'll need to replay it a few times to 'see' the angle.

Video: Witness gets emotional watching Floyd arrest footage (CNN

I wonder if he`d get so "emotional" if floyd was a WHITE man !!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
how can he be charged for 3 murders??

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Counts In Murder Of George Floyd

Update (1705ET): After deliberating for more than 10 hours, the jury in the Derek Chauvin trial has found the former Minneapolis police officer guilty on all counts in the murder of George Floyd.

Count one: Second-Degree murder - guilty

Count two: Third-Degree murder - guilty

Count three: Second-Degree Manslaughter - guilty.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
how can he be charged for 3 murders??

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Counts In Murder Of George Floyd

Update (1705ET): After deliberating for more than 10 hours, the jury in the Derek Chauvin trial has found the former Minneapolis police officer guilty on all counts in the murder of George Floyd.

Count one: Second-Degree murder - guilty

Count two: Third-Degree murder - guilty

Count three: Second-Degree Manslaughter - guilty.

The 'verdict' is no more valid or legitimate as the current US administration. Our entire environment has gone full retard and we're stuck square in the middle of it now!!! It doesn't appear it's going to stop getting worse any time soon either!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Body language expert examines Derek Chauvin during verdict​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
USAWatchdog Greg Hunter interviews PaulCraigRoberts

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1619153675286.png

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
ya think any white owned business' near George Floyd Square are struggling? or is it just the black owned ones???

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This video answers a lot of questions for me. One being the hand in the pocket the whole time. It wasn't a casual thing but was applying pressure on the leg. Many times I could see DC pushing his leg downward onto the neck.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
This video answers a lot of questions for me. One being the hand in the pocket the whole time. It wasn't a casual thing but was applying pressure on the leg. Many times I could see DC pushing his leg downward onto the neck.
Applying pressure on his leg with his hand in is pocket?
Why not just push on the leg outside the pocket?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Applying pressure on his leg with his hand in is pocket?
Why not just push on the leg outside the pocket?
Sure Ebie, he could do that too but setting in the pocket he doesn't have to adjust his hand. I noticed several times that more pressure was applied with the knee.

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Long story short the guy shouldnt have been a cop. He really should have retired years before or transferred to another city where the work was less like hell. The guy trained officers and knew the training manual. The prone hold he used is still in the mpls manual and nothing will really change. Except blm will get what they want. Good cops are leaving in droves. My sister has a lot of friends in the force and i know a few as well. My sister moved to private security a few years ago because of the somalis. She couldn't communicate or get any respect. Of the 9 cops in mpls i know 8 are moving or retiring. A lot more will follow.

My guess is the defense has more than enough to have an appeal heard and the conviction overturned. but nothing's going to change. the democrats have been running this state full speed towards a fiery end and will ride it out until the flames get to be too much. what better way to torch the place than a race war.

All that said i really do believe we need a change in policing. The militarization of local departments and protections from the unions need to end. In the end i just live here and cant solve the worlds problems.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Without the existence of Negroes and Cops what would we have to talk about during days where we live under the thumb of a corrupt and illegitimate government? It beats talking about the weather I suppose.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DEREK CHAUVIN WAS WRONGLY CONVICTED​

Herschel Walker's son

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Legal Experts Flag Failure of Chauvin Juror to Disclose Attending Rally With Floyd’s Relatives​

BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN

May 4, 2021 Updated: May 4, 2021

A juror in the trial of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer found guilty in the 2020 death of George Floyd, failed to disclose that he attended an event attended by Floyd’s relatives last year, raising questions of impartiality, according to legal experts.

Floyd stopped breathing while being pinned to the ground by Chauvin following an arrest for alleged use of counterfeit money in Cup Foods in Minneapolis in May last year. A jury convicted Chauvin of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter after closing arguments concluded on April 19.

derek chauvin In this image from video, former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin listens as the verdict is read in his trial for the 2020 death of George Floyd, at the Hennepin County Courthouse in Minneapolis, Minn., on April 20, 2021. (Court TV via AP/Pool)

One of the 12 jurors who deliberated at the trial, Brandon Mitchell, a 31-year-old high school basketball coach who has identified himself, told news outlets in Minneapolis that on Aug. 28 last year, he attended a march in Washington where Floyd’s siblings were present.

A photograph from the event showed Mitchell wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. emblazoned with the words “Get your knee off our necks,” and “BLM,” which stands for Black Lives Matter, as well as a baseball cap that says “Black Lives Matter.”

Mitchell on Monday told the Star Tribune that his uncle posted the photo on social media during the event, a commemoration of the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech from 1963.

Mitchell asserted that the event was not a rally for Floyd’s death or against police brutality. All 12 jurors were asked during selection if they had attended any such events as part of a 14-page questionnaire, as well as for their opinions on the Black Lives Matter movement.

Mitchell responded “no” to a question asking if he, or anyone close to him, had ever attended or participated in such events, according to the Star Tribune. Mitchell claimed he had been transparent as a juror about his favorable view of the BLM movement.
“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” he told WCCO-TV in Minneapolis. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

“It was huge to get people geared for voter turnout, so being a part of that, being able to attend, you know, the same location where Martin Luther King gave his speech was a historic moment,” Mitchell added. “Either way, I was going to D.C. for this event, even if George Floyd was still alive.”

He separately told the Star Tribune that attending the August event was an “opportunity to be around thousands and thousands of black people” and “to be a part of something.”

Other images taken at the event show individuals dressed in BLM T-shirts, carrying BLM flags, and other signs with slogans such as “I Can’t Breathe.”

Attendees called for reform of policing as well as people to vote for Democrats in the 2020 election. The rally saw relatives of Floyd and Jacob Blake, who was shot by a police officer when resisting arrest. Blake was sent to hospital and then rehabilitation following the shooting.

Jury consultant Alan Tuerkheimer told The Washington Post that Chauvin’s defense attorney Eric J. Nelson could use the details to push for an appeal, saying that while image alone is likely not enough to throw out the conviction, “it could be an avenue for the judge to reconsider the case.”

The juror could perhaps be brought in for further questioning to determine whether he was dishonest or biased in his verdict, he said, adding, “That could change the outcome of things; if there is anything that makes him seem that he was not forthcoming.”

Civil rights attorney Brian Dunn said the photo is “undeniably suggestive of a possible bias in this juror” but the key question is whether Mitchell “lied about, or failed to provide complete answers on whether he has engaged in public activism, or whether he has any affiliations with BLM that go beyond the mere wearing of the shirt.”

Mitchell last week became the first juror to reveal his identity and speak publicly about the experience.

“After we deliberated and we had to do some explaining to a few people, breaking it down a little bit further, everybody was on the same page,” Mitchell said on the “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” podcast.

According to Mitchell, most of the jury was in agreement nearly immediately on convicting Chauvin. But at least one juror wanted to slow down and consider things carefully. Mitchell helped convince those who weren’t sure that they should convict Chauvin on all three counts.

Chauvin now faces up to 40 years in prison. He declined to testify in the trial.

Zachary Stieber contributed to this report.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Questions Rise About Motives Of Chauvin Juror After Photos Of His Participation In BLM March Emerge​

Star Tribune (Minneapolis) | May 4, 2021 | News | 7
Questions rise about motives of Chauvin juror after photos of his participation in BLM march emerge

Brandon Mitchell, juror Chauvin trial.

A juror in the Derek Chauvin murder trial is defending his attendance at the March on Washington anniversary last August in light of online speculation about his motives on the jury.

In recent days, a photo of Brandon Mitchell that was originally posted on social media around the Aug. 28 event commemorating Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech began circulating online and on multiple news sites. Many online questioned his motive and its potential to fuel a possible appeal in Chauvin’s case.

Mitchell, who is Black, was one of 12 jurors who convicted Chauvin two weeks ago on all counts against him — second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter — in the May 25 killing of George Floyd, who is also Black. Mitchell was the first juror to go public about his role, and spoke to several media outlets last week.

“I’d never been to D.C.,” Mitchell said Monday of his reasons for attending the event. “The opportunity to go to D.C., the opportunity to be around thousands and thousands of Black people; I just thought it was a good opportunity to be a part of something.”

Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

The matter is likely to be cited by Nelson as one of many bases for an appeal, said a local law professor and defense attorney who are not involved in the case.

“If [Mitchell] specifically was asked, ‘Have you ever participated in a Black Lives Matter demonstration,’ and he answered, ‘No,’ to that, I think that would be an important appealable issue,” said Joseph Daly, emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.

The picture shows Mitchell, 31, standing next to two of his cousins in Washington D.C. He is wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of King surrounded by the words, “GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS” and “BLM” (Black Lives Matter). Chauvin knelt on Floyd’s neck for nine minutes and 29 seconds as Floyd said 27 times that he couldn’t breathe.

Mitchell said the social media post was made by his uncle, who is the father of one of the cousins pictured, and appears to be “a partial real post.” However, he said, he has no recollection of wearing or owning the shirt.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the August event was an “opportunity

to be a part of something.”
That's a piss poor reason to do anything.

Reverse it and see if it makes sense.
Someone saying, "going to the kkk rally was an opportunity to be a part of something", would sound really dumb, imho.

A photograph from the event showed Mitchell wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. emblazoned with the words “Get your knee off our necks,”
The slogan is directly tied to fentanyl floyd, and if one didn't agree with it I seriously doubt one would wear it.

The juror could perhaps be brought in for further questioning to determine whether he was dishonest or biased in his verdict, he said, adding, “That could change the outcome of things; if there is anything that makes him seem
He's probably reading this right now.

Mitchell last week became the first juror to reveal his identity and speak publicly about the experience.
Because he is super proud of what he did.

Mitchell helped convince those who weren’t sure that they should convict Chauvin on all three counts.
Of that I have no doubt.

Chauvin now faces up to 40 years in prison. He declined to testify in the trial.
That was a mistake. He shoulda testified and been willing to explain exactly what he did and why he did it.
....and considering the outcome, it could have only helped him.

Mitchell said the social media post was made by his uncle, who is the father of one of the cousins pictured, and appears to be “a partial real post.”
I bet he ain't too happy with his uncle.

However, he said, he has no recollection of wearing or owning the shirt.
Yea, someone just came up and forced it onto him, and he never noticed. Lol
Sounds like back pedalin' to me.
"Honest injun your honor, I had no idea what none of them slogans meant".

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Questions Rise About Motives Of Chauvin Juror After Photos Of His Participation In BLM March Emerge​

Questions rise about motives of Chauvin juror after photos of his participation in BLM march emerge

A juror in the Derek Chauvin murder trial is defending his attendance at the March on Washington anniversary last August in light of online speculation about his motives on the jury.

In recent days, a photo of Brandon Mitchell that was originally posted on social media around the Aug. 28 event commemorating Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech began circulating online and on multiple news sites. Many online questioned his motive and its potential to fuel a possible appeal in Chauvin’s case.

Mitchell, who is Black, was one of 12 jurors who convicted Chauvin two weeks ago on all counts against him — second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter — in the May 25 killing of George Floyd, who is also Black. Mitchell was the first juror to go public about his role, and spoke to several media outlets last week.

“I’d never been to D.C.,” Mitchell said Monday of his reasons for attending the event. “The opportunity to go to D.C., the opportunity to be around thousands and thousands of Black people; I just thought it was a good opportunity to be a part of something.”

Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

The matter is likely to be cited by Nelson as one of many bases for an appeal, said a local law professor and defense attorney who are not involved in the case.

“If [Mitchell] specifically was asked, ‘Have you ever participated in a Black Lives Matter demonstration,’ and he answered, ‘No,’ to that, I think that would be an important appealable issue,” said Joseph Daly, emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law.

The picture shows Mitchell, 31, standing next to two of his cousins in Washington D.C. He is wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of King surrounded by the words, “GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS” and “BLM” (Black Lives Matter). Chauvin knelt on Floyd’s neck for nine minutes and 29 seconds as Floyd said 27 times that he couldn’t breathe.

Mitchell said the social media post was made by his uncle, who is the father of one of the cousins pictured, and appears to be “a partial real post.” However, he said, he has no recollection of wearing or owning the shirt.

1620151788405.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
0AD12C94-08AA-4951-A549-F3F9F6F2EC7E.jpeg

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I skimmed over this, but will the juror that lied about the event get in trouble for covering his participation? I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are of this, but I would hope it's more than just a basis for an appeal.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I skimmed over this, but will the juror that lied about the event get in trouble for covering his participation? I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are of this, but I would hope it's more than just a basis for an appeal.
Interesting idea.
Is it OK to ask jurors about jury nullification?
They probably do not want to make that a political issue.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Derek Chauvin files for new trial in death of George Floyd

Defense attorney Eric Nelson argued that Derek Chauvin's constitutional right to a fair trial was violated​

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has filed a motion seeking a new trial in the death of George Floyd, arguing that his constitutional right to a fair trial was violated multiple times throughout the proceedings.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson took issue with the judge’s refusal to grant a change of venue and the decision to not sequester jurors during the trial, among other things in a 10-point post-verdict filing.

"The cumulative effect of the multiple errors in these proceedings deprived Mr. Chauvin of a fair trial, in violation of his constitutional rights," the filing reads.

Nelson argued that it was unconstitutional when the court declined to compel testimony from Morries Hall, a suspected drug dealer and friend of Floyd’s who was with him at the time of the May 25, 2020 incident that led to his death.

"The Court abused its discretion and violated Mr. Chauvin’s rights under the Confrontation Clause when it failed to order Morries Hall to testify, or in the alternative, to admit into evidence Mr. Hall’s statements to law enforcement regarding his interactions with George Floyd and presence at the May 25, 2020 incident."

Notice of Motion and Motion by Fox News on Scribd