• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Chauvin Trial CORRUPTED By $27M Settlement To Floyd Family, Jurors REMOVED After News Taints Trial

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Chauvin Trial CORRUPTED By $27M Settlement To Floyd Family, Jurors REMOVED After News Taints Trial​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seems like that is a trial that would Have to be moved. Considering the jurors would be concerned for their safety and possible torching of their community.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gorge Floyd square??? lol

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can you see this happening if the dead man was WHITE and the cop was a C00N !!!

I say ENOUGH with the black ASS-KISSING in America, especially by the Liberal LEFT !!! WHY did the White Liberal Loonies cave in to floyd`s survivors demands ??? Because they`re afraid of another out of control riot that the C00NS gave them a while back!!

There`s a LESSON here to be learned by WHITES for "future reference" !!!!!!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Imo, it was dumb for them to settle before the trial but likely did so because they assumed he would be found guilty and then it would cost 'em a whole lot more.

What'll be funny is if he is found not guilty. It'll mean the city paid $27million for nothing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One might consider this jury tampering....

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Can you see this happening if the dead man was WHITE and the cop was a C00N !!!

I say ENOUGH with the black ASS-KISSING in America, especially by the Liberal LEFT !!! WHY did the White Liberal Loonies cave in to floyd`s survivors demands ??? Because they`re afraid of another out of control riot that the C00NS gave them a while back!!

There`s a LESSON here to be learned by WHITES for "future reference" !!!!!!
The level of negro worship that's infected our society is one of the most divisive movements that exist right now.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The level of negro worship that's infected our society is one of the most divisive movements that exist right now.
That`s absolutely RIGHT !! The REAL reason for the rise in "negro worship" is to cause racial strife so it`ll take up our time as much as possible , and we won`t realize what the politicians are up to BEHIND OUR BACKS !!! The evidence is overwhelming. When any kind of bill is authored during/just after a major hate-filled incident, it ALWAYS contains "pork" of one kind or another that eats away at the Constitution ....... ALWAYS !!!

When it comes to destroying America, these Liberal puke SWINE are NOT STUPID ............

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Imo, it was dumb for them to settle before the trial but likely did so because they assumed he would be found guilty and then it would cost 'em a whole lot more.

What'll be funny is if he is found not guilty. It'll mean the city paid $27million for nothing.
that's just the settlement costs, $27m

what did this chapter of judicial jurisprudence just cost us all??? seat jurors, judges time, marshal's time, etc...

this is a costly endeavor that will take another circus, another ring master, another audience.....and i've recently read on my cell phone, they're moving them all by train

The Snack Artist

Reaction score

It's not their money they're doling out. They couldn't give a rip. If it was coming out of their pockets, they'd be fighting like the third monkey on the plank of Noah's Ark.

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's not their money they're doling out. They couldn't give a rip. If it was coming out of their pockets, they'd be fighting like the third monkey on the plank of Noah's Ark.
According to demoncrats and liberals, that`s the name of the game these days ............ to get on your knees and suck nigger cawk !!

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
According to demoncrats and liberals, that`s the name of the game these days ............ to get on your knees and suck nigger cawk !!

Trouble is, they're going to run out of our money to give away. Then the fun starts. Turn off the EBT cards and let the mayhem ensue.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No it won't run out, but what will run out is it's ability to pay for anything.

When one months ebt only pays, traded, for a pack of cigarettes, that's when the war on ourselves starts to explode.

And who woulda thought that the Chauvin trial would have ended up a fraud. Par for the course.

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
No it won't run out, but what will run out is it's ability to pay for anything.

When one months ebt only pays, traded, for a pack of cigarettes, that's when the war on ourselves starts to explode.

And who woulda thought that the Chauvin trial would have ended up a fraud. Par for the course.

We need a really good bloody war. For all the marbles. Lose a BUNCH of cannon fodder from the inner cities to the Appalachian Trail. They're worth less in society than a bag of bird seed.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Floyd was on narcotics and near overdose to the point of being unable to breathe. He was saying this in the store over and over, long before the knee on the neck.

But the knee didn’t need to be on the neck, particularly for minutes, particularly when the guy was saying he couldn’t breathe.

The whole thing is ridiculous

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
Ok. For the last time (!), not. I'm belted in jiu jitsu. If your opponent can speak, he can breathe. Chauvin had his knee on the ground beyond the perp's neck resting on the pavement and his foot was on the other side of the neck, trapping it. It is sop to immobilize an unruly suspect.

The knee does NOT go on the neck. The shin is actually on the neck but little to no pressure is being applied there. The force and weight is on his kneecap and foot which are resting on the ground trapping the neck.

If he can speak, he can breathe. He had already ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl. He was going to die regardless what the officers did.

The whole narrative is a load of bullshit.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But the knee didn’t need to be on the neck,
My understanding of why he had his knee there was to keep George from lifting his head and potentially hitting it on pavement. In his position on the ground, it would be hard for anyone to hold their head up for very long. Let alone someone in the process of OD'ing.
...and George himself asked to lay down. They obliged him, but had him on his side so that if he threw up or something, he wouldn't choke on it. They had no idea what was wrong with him. All they knew was that he didn't want to get in the po po car.

Hence the need to support his neck amd keep him from moving his head. Only other way would be face down, but that wouldn't look good either. It'd be.....
"Cops leave man to die face down in the street" "Video at 6"

it's obvious to me in the vid that he wasn't pushing down with his full weight. If he had been, George wouldn't have been able to talk, let alone breath.
.....and if you're talkin', you're breathing.

Imo, it looked to be just enough pressure to keep him from lifting his head.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ok. For the last time (!), not. I'm belted in jiu jitsu. If your opponent can speak, he can breathe. Chauvin had his knee on the ground beyond the perp's neck resting on the pavement and his foot was on the other side of the neck, trapping it. It is sop to immobilize an unruly suspect.

The knee does NOT go on the neck. The shin is actually on the neck but little to no pressure is being applied there. The force and weight is on his kneecap and foot which are resting on the ground trapping the neck.

If he can speak, he can breathe. He had already ingested a lethal dose of fentanyl. He was going to die regardless what the officers did.

The whole narrative is a load of bullshit.

No argument and again he was complaining about his breathing before the take down. He was overdosing on fentanyl and had COVID. It’s not hard to imagine he was struggling to breathe. Not a good time to be pinned to the ground

I don’t have a crystal ball, nor was I a witness but I wouldn’t have been surprised if he would have croaked on his own with the knee. I think we can agree the knee wasn’t first aide ;)

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know when you choke someone out it’s about cutting the blood flow more than anything else.

Idk what the cops intentions were, but I read that knee to the neck was against policy. Someone died; doesn’t look good, especially considering the length of time he did that . I would not want to be a police officer policing people that don’t look like me. One poor decision could land you on national news with a narrative that might not even be true.

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
The knee to the neck is in their textbook on how to handle perps. He was following procedure.

Every narrative these clowns have looted and rioted over have been lies.
Minneapolis, lie. It was an OD.
Hands up don't shoot was a lie. He went for the cop's gun after a strong arm robbery.
I can't breathe was a lie. If you can talk, you can breathe. He died from a heart attack.
The man wasn't armed and they shot him 7 times!
Yes he was armed. With a hook knife. He was going into his car after fighting with police. What was he retrieving? I can't remember if he had a gun in the car.

There are many other instances. They build their narrative based on lies because if, IF, the perps in question would have followed the commands of the police, every single one would not have died at the police hands. Stupid is.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Don't cities carry insurance for stuff like this?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I couldn't find video footage of the knee on the neck on utube. Anyone know where to find it? All I've been able to get is the cops body cam footage that has just been plastered last week

The Snack Artist

Reaction score
Here's what his senior testified. Just like I said, SOP.

Chauvin's former superior testified 'knee to neck' restraint was department policy​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I saw a headline about Cher "doubling down on her George Floyd statement"... Wonder what it was - the link wanted me to accept cookies, which I don't do...
Wonder what she had to say about "Fentanyl Floyd".... ( I presume it was in his defense... considering the source.)

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a headline about Cher "doubling down on her George Floyd statement"... Wonder what it was - the link wanted me to accept cookies, which I don't do...
Wonder what she had to say about "Fentanyl Floyd".... ( I presume it was in his defense... considering the source.)

She said something along the line on how if she was there she could have helped. Had to take it down because people are screaming racism on her. As always with the left everything said by a white person is racist.

No matter what happens in the trial MLPS is about to become a complete shit hole this summer. Wait and see crime will skyrocket. Why would officers even try to do their job anymore. Their Chief threw one of their own under the bus yesterday.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
One dumbell (Dumbell A) got strung out on speedballs, and was murdered by another dumbell (Dumbell B) with a badge but no brains behind it.

Dumbell A got high as a kite and tried to pass out monopoly money. When Dumbell A got caught, he created a scene and tried to flee instead of just going into the store and righting the situation by paying with real money. Dumbell A then parlayed his superlative life skills and resisted arrest, resulting in his death. In short, Dumbell A died over a fake $20 bill. I guess that's the value of a life nowadays.

Dumbell B arrives on the scene. He manages to get Dumbell A into handcuffs, effectively rendering Dumbell A harmless. But, Dumbell B felt the need to suffocate Dumbell A in an effort to further subdue the already-helpless Dumbell A. Because, after all, there's nothing more dangerous than a guy handcuffed behind his back.

Neither one had any brains. Let's just call it wash and all go home.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Anyone else here hoping for a full acquittal? The negro fatigue in the cites is at a fever pitch.....it's time to fully open the relief valves and let the juices flow and allow the chips to fall where they may

1617720422460.png

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The fact that they are actually having the trial and didn't even move it? Yeah these jurors are bought and paid for, he's not getting acquitted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Hunting season opening on BLM activists in 3.....2.....1.......

Militant negroes hoisting BLM flags are very very dangerous. A lot more dangerous that the white supremacists we keep hearing about burning down all those black businesses

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 9.30.53 AM.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Cities do that all the time. After all, they're still busy raping taxpayers.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone else here hoping for a full acquittal? The negro fatigue in the cites is at a fever pitch.....it's time to fully open the relief valves and let the juices flow and allow the chips to fall where they may

View attachment 206863
Close your legs ho! I can smell your racism clear over here in "whitebread world"

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
A NIGGER HO ?? ROFLMAO !!! I`m SHOCKED ...........