• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

CHAZ#

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This is an evolving situation.....Getting crazy out there. Check out the riot thread for the beginnings of this, page 33.

1591885814917.png

The #SeattleAutonomousZone is devolving into warlordism.

Rapper Raz Simone, who has been patrolling the barricades with an AK-47 and a handgun, has begun assaulting residents who disobey him.

"We are the police now," says his crew. "We are the leaders."

Raz Simone was in the lb he was being called out as a trafficker, now he's beating people that don't follow his orders…

https://twitter.com/langdaleca/status/1270946237576077312?s=20

Video

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1591885940897.png

Cont- They have formed their own police force

https://twitter.com/prestonjbyrne/status/1270939260812754944?s=20

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Comedy Gold, what a bunch loser pieces of shit. Barricade those punks in and send in big game hunters.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Jay Inslee Laughs About Antifa's Rebellion in Seattle as He Demobilizes National Guard

As antifa militants have taken over six blocks of Seattle’s Capitol Hill district, calling it the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” or the “People’s Republic of Capitol Hill,” Gov. Jay Inslee (D-Wash.) laughed about this open rebellion, saying he hadn’t heard about it. Inslee added that the National Guard is demobilizing, and his chief of staff suggested that even if an open rebellion had broken out on the streets of Seattle, it would be up to “local authorities” to fight it.

“Passing the buck” doesn’t even begin to cover the insanity of this “response.”

A reporter asked Inslee about the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone during the governor’s press conference on Wednesday, noting that the antifa militants had shut down part of the city and were “not allowing people to come and go freely.” He did not mention the fact that antifa had commandeered the Seattle Police East Precinct.

“That’s news to me. So, I’ll have to reserve any comment about it. I have not — I have not heard anything about that… from any credible source,” Inslee said, with a chuckle. “Not that you’re not credible, it’s just before I espouse and opinion I should know of which I speak.” He laughed again after giving this response.

If the governor of Washington has not heard about the open revolt taking place in the state’s largest city — in the Capitol Hill district, no less! — then he is utterly incompetent. But his next response proved equally insane.

The reporter responded with a follow-up question, asking whether or not Inslee would bring in the National Guard to open up the city when “protesters” had erected barricades to block streets.

“You know, that’s a hypothetical. Look, we’ve got to have safety. I’m sure that people will find a way to have public safety everywhere in the state, I’m confident of that,” Inslee said. “The National Guard is demobilizing, over two-thirds of them are demobilized as of yesterday.”

In other words, *wink* *nod* “I have no idea what’s happening.” *cough* *cough* “I’m sure everyone will work it out.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/10/jay-inslee-laughs-about-antifas-rebellion-in-seattle-as-he-demobilizes-national-guard-n516014

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So where are all these bigmourh badass 2nd amendment people? They should gather in a large group and exercise several constitutional rights and take a stroll through the neighborhood.
That's the hook liberal prosecutes are setting. You can bet any conservative showing up would be arrested/not released and prosecuted. The communist have strongholds throughout government

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's the hook liberal prosecutes are setting. You can bet any conservative showing up would be arrested/not released and prosecuted. The communist have strongholds throughout government
and everyone will be made/kept equal, no matter what

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
if that happens they won't be hard to find, just look for the fires...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Gov. Jay Inslee Demands Trump ‘Stay Out of Washington State’s Business’ amid Autonomous Zone Controversy

Gov. Jay Inslee (D) on Thursday demanded President Trump “stay out of Washington state’s business” after the president demanded state and local leaders get control of Seattle following radical protesters setting up a police-free “autonomous zone.”

Radical protesters cordoned off several blocks in the city to set up this zone.

“A man who is totally incapable of governing should stay out of Washington state’s business,” Inslee said on Thursday:

His remark comes in response to Trump, who on Wednesday night warned that both Inslee and Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) “are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before.”

“Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped [sic] IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!” he said:

Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 11, 2020

“Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle, run by Radical Left Democrats, of course. LAW & ORDER!” the president followed up in another tweet:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/11/gov-jay-inslee-demands-trump-stay-out-washington-states-business-autonomous-zone-controversy/
1591929840986.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
These idiot Governors are just dying for communism... Or perhaps more appropriately put are willing to kill for communism.
#TheGreatRoundUp (first time hadhtagger...just made it up)

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so...once Washington State is to the point of power washing all this shit away, and the power structure begins to get upset because the Federal Government isn't going to pay the State for it's losses...that's going to leave it's citizens with a bigger pile of excrement to have to wade through ultimately leading to higher taxes, etc...

the minor-repercussions of these 'peaceful protests' are just beginning to surface, yet the anarchy is still "hot on the street"

it's really sad when a leader laughs off destruction, when a leader allows people to suffer...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1591930855100.png
1591930873999.png

For those who wonder if DeBlasio has a West Coast counterpart…
https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1271253464333586433

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan just now on @CNNdescribes scene in front of a surrendered Seattle police precinct as similar to a “block party.”
Says PD command staff able to go in to tour precinct to assess — everything of value has been secured.
Durkan is a former U.S. Attorney.

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan continued just now on @CNN@CuomoPrimeTime, when asked if end in sight to takeover of Seattle Police Department precinct, possible restoration of public order:

“I don’t know. Maybe we’ll have a summer of love.”

Again, Durkan is a former U.S. Attorney.
https://twitter.com/JamesAGagliano/status/1271250077105950721

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1591931838787.png
1591931850840.png

The Goal Posts are Moving.
Now [19] Demands and growing

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
these aren't children we're talking about here, these are grown adults who have the same responsibilities as the rest of us towards our fellow man...

so go and arrest the Mayor and the Governor for crimes against humanity under color of authority

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mad Oregon- Beyond Thunderdome

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
View attachment 168731 View attachment 168732

For those who wonder if DeBlasio has a West Coast counterpart…
https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1271253464333586433

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan just now on @CNNdescribes scene in front of a surrendered Seattle police precinct as similar to a “block party.”
Says PD command staff able to go in to tour precinct to assess — everything of value has been secured.
Durkan is a former U.S. Attorney.

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan continued just now on @CNN@CuomoPrimeTime, when asked if end in sight to takeover of Seattle Police Department precinct, possible restoration of public order:

“I don’t know. Maybe we’ll have a summer of love.”

Again, Durkan is a former U.S. Attorney.
https://twitter.com/JamesAGagliano/status/1271250077105950721
Yeah, like IHS says....totally amazing.

Leave 'em sit.
Spend no FED tax dollars on them for assistance.
I.E....yeah...they gotta ask ( beg ) first or nothing.
They get what they have voted for. Totally.

NOTE: would freaking suck to have a business there in that section or to have a loft.
BUT...drive around a few blocks on Google Earth and check it out.
I like ( sarc ) how the street crosswalks have been painted.

this may turn into Trenton New Jersey

I've spent my fair share of time in the state capitol and it is a first class shithole no doubt.

The scary thing about this is that although things are bad now what with unemployment up no jobs UI running out for those who were even able to get it with the archaic systems used by the states this is going to get a lot worse. Wait until the food chain blows up then we get to see the shit really hit the fan.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++