• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

CHAZ#

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
King County public health officials are providing services to the so-called “autonomous zone” in Seattle. Pretty clear that the city council support the illegal occupation continuing as long as possible.
City has provided the zone with a number of upgrades & material support.
@ MrAndyNgo

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1273743574081798144

CHOP CHAZ gets FREE medical services paid for by taxpayers

We asked Public Health to provide critical services at CHAZ/CHOP and they delivered!
@KCPubHealth
has now arranged mobile COVID testing at the NW corner of Cal Anderson. They also now have mental and behavioral health resources and volunteers there. Thank you
@KCPubHealth !

https://twitter.com/GirmayZahilay/status/1273675807852920832
1592614742770.png
1592614751405.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
why haven't they invited the illegals from Cali to come and join them?

the illegals from Canada, ...
are there really any?
:don't know:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If this keeps up they'll probably have to have vote by mail - to be safe of course....

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If this keeps up they'll probably have to have vote by mail - to be safe of course....
yeah, all their ballots will have a mailing address in Venezuela..it's not crooked, trust me
:banana:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sometimes the best way to end a brush fire is to let it burn out. They have all summer now, to enjoy their 'free' lifestyle and to shutter all the buildings in the area. Looks like rain today. Wait until September. <heh> Cold rain has a way of ruining your outdoor fun.

Never had much truck with the capitol hill area. Not really very interested in checking it out now. Maybe later this summer.

BF

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Teenager killed in Seattle protest zone shooting, one wounded

FILE PHOTO: People walk by signs at a barrier set up at the edge of the self-proclaimed CHAZ/CHOP zone around the Seattle Police Department's East Precinct as people call for the defunding of police and protest against racial inequality in the aftermath of the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd, in Seattle, Washington, U.S. June 14, 2020. REUTERS/Lindsey Wasson

(Reuters) - Seattle police on Saturday said they were investigating the fatal shooting of one person and wounding of another in a part of the city occupied by activists protesting against police brutality and racial inequality across America.

The Seattle Police Department said it was investigating a shooting at 10th Avenue and East Pine inside the Capital Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) area, which has been occupied by activists without any known police presence since June 8, when Seattle police abandoned the East Precinct located there.

The police said they responded to a report of shots fired in Cal Anderson Park at about 2:30 a.m. PDT (0930 GMT) only to learn that two male victims had already been moved to Harborview Medical Center by CHOP medics.

Harborview spokeswoman Susan Gregg confirmed the hospital received two shooting victims from Capital Hill in the early hours and that one, a 19-year-old, died shortly after arrival while the other was in critical condition in intensive care.

The police said that the suspect or suspects, for which they had no description, had fled and were still at large.

The occupation of the district came as widespread protests against police abuse and injustice took place across the United States after George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, died while he was in Minneapolis police custody. A bystander recorded video of the officer who was charged with murder holding a knee on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes.

Video footage after the Seattle shooting from Omari Salisbury, a reporter for Converge Media, showed a small group of police entering part of the protest zone on foot, holding riot shields and firearms, as occupants raised their hands and shouted at officers to drop their guns.

The footage, seen by Reuters, also showed people surrounding multiple police cars, which then left the area.

In a statement, the police called the protesters a “violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims.”

Reporting by Sinéad Carew; Editing by Tom Brown and Daniel Wallis

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anybody else see this thread title and roll their eyes before clicking it wondering what madness you're going to see next?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A Liberal utopia

8,000 Captives in Seattle Some Raped & Beaten Still reporting

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anybody else see this thread title and roll their eyes before clicking it wondering what madness you're going to see next?
LOL
strange, i expected more, so much more, but, like a human body perspires, this will eventually stink enough, even the heartiest homeless folk will beg for the chance to move on...

that's what i'm expecting as the summer rolls into heat and putrid

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q...late night...

if there's no legitimate IQ, how can any of it really hurt?

i think they're all liars
:secret:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Q...late night...

if there's no legitimate IQ, how can any of it really hurt?

i think they're all liars
:secret:
I do too. I'm no longer holding my breath for the good guys. I have no idea who the good guys are any longer. All bets are off IMHO and anything can happen

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
OK, Gimmers, our day to shine.
I would like to get a group together & take down their "iron fist". After all, wouldn't it be fitting ??
All we need is 200 feet of 10,000 lb test rope with loops on both ends & my Dodge diesel 4X !
Who's in ?? :don't    know2:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I do too. I'm no longer holding my breath for the good guys. All bet are off IMHO and anything can happen
i was taught to 'expect the unexpected' and as such, rest assured, most of us here are capable of or providing some type of 'expected unexpected'...if you know what i mean...

1592715650189.png

btw;
we use the same barber

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
OK, Gimmers, our day to shine.
I would like to get a group together & take down their "iron fist". After all, wouldn't it be fitting ??
All we need is 200 feet of 10,000 lb test rope with loops on both ends & my Dodge diesel 4X !
Who's in ?? :don't    know2:
i got a tank of gas

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I do too. I'm no longer holding my breath for the good guys. All bet are off IMHO and anything can happen
Hint, the more intelligent and intuitive will survive.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Just think of it as an abortion. feel better?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Pump the brakes! lmfao The "Libertarian Party" is praising Raz the freaking CHAZ WARLORD??? WTAF? lol

Libertarian Party
@LPNational
'''"One idea is privatization. @RazSimone
advocates for community-based and supported self-policing. "'''

Reform is crucial to addressing systemic problems of police brutality in America. This idea offers a way forward - and must be seriously considered. #CHAZ
https://twitter.com/LPNational/status/1272905031541559298

@MarkDice
"The Libertarian Party has endorsed CHOP and thinks “warlord” Raz is doing a great job there …and they wonder why nobody takes them seriously."
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1274569100895768576

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
CHAZ Occupier Suggests "Rounding Up All The White People" Into Work Brigades

CHAZ suggests rounding up white people into a workforce as a way of keeping the white menace under control

We can have an ARMED Supervisor watch over them as they work so there's no risk of racist backlash

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chaz-occupier-suggests-rounding-all-white-people-work-brigades

http://archive.is/yxsf2

https://twitter.com/GarbyJooman2020/status/1272332026478096384

https://twitter.com/GarbyJooman2020/status/1272332026478096384/photo/1
1592794348148.png
1592794368489.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
read that the leader of the chaz has received funding from a clinton 'charity'

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
No. The more-violent and uninhibited will survive.

Survival traits: Brawn, first; and then animal cunning.

Intelligence as we think of it...book-smarts...will be useless for millennia.
I dont know if I can fully agree with your assertion after being on the front line of this chaos for a few months now.

I strongly believe animal cunning should be first. It does help to be 6'2" / 290 lbs /athletic, but that is helpful mostly on a one to one basis.

The cunning create weapons, tactics and always stay one step ahead of the enemy. You pick when and where to engage. Surprise mother fucker!

I'm training myself to be most alert between the hours of 3am-6am. That is when the vast majority of opponents are most vulnerable. If you can train your eyes into being useful in even pitch black darkness, takes a few months, that trait is very helpful if you don't want to rely on electronics/night vision.

Not that I will need it as the roving bands of niggers shooting white men at random are still a few clicks out, but this is actually more exciting than hunting when there is a chance of being hunted back. I guess that is why I never enjoyed bow hunting. Give the deer a gun and it would be much more interesting.

And certainly 'book smarts' are most useful in a civil society. Greeks figured that out 2500 years ago and we have enjoyed their insights ever since.
Book smarts + street smarts? I don't know if you really can completely have one without the other. The Romans took the Greek 'book smarts' and added their own 'street smarts' to create an Empire that lasted many centuries.

Animal cunning?
For me, the ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing circumstances has been the greatest asset to develop.
I will take speed over strength any day. Even a squirrel can tear you a new ass in the right circumstances.

My buddy who went through Covid and then the riots when the niggers ran right over his position reminds me of the guys who got back from hot spots in Viet Nam back in the late 60s. They had something different about them, kind of a mental/spiritual toughness you can never obtain by studying a book at West Point. Listening to those who been through it/experienced is always the best form of learning.

Interesting conversation. Now is definitely the time to sort these things out.

And the worst enemy to watch out for? The guy/organisation who feigns being your friend.

Last edited: