• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

CHAZ#

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My America is gone. I did what I could to protect it.

Shit.
Yup but I didn't do anything to stop it. I don't have that kind of influence in the world. Once I realized it was coming I devoted all my focus and energy to preparing myself and my family for it. We share the planet with some really stupid people and we need to work really hard on protecting ourselves from them

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The is a sharp -- sharp -- dichotomy in the black community today.

Black folks interacting with white folks around here do it while walking on eggshells and clearly exuding camaraderie and good vibes. <-- Pleasant... even more so than ten years ago. They hate and fear being lumped in with the ten-year-out-of-the-trees beasts.

Black folks in cities look for polar bears to murder. If they cannot find one, they'll murder their own. At any age.
Many levels of black culture are toxic to blacks and others. That's not a racist statement, that's a fact and well supported by statistics!! When faced with that fact, blacks like to blame everyone else for their behavior. That's a lie too of course.

Many of the people who actually understand this would never verbalize it to anyone because they fear of being accused a racist. Fear is a great tool of religion and politics and very effective on the weak minded! That's the reason fear has been, and continues to be used so successfully in both.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
the worst part about it will be to the taxpayer who'll have to pick up the entire tab...i've read insurance companies will balk at paying for riot damage...
It's not that they're balking. Every insurance policy has a description of what it will cover, and what events it will NOT cover.

Most property insurance will not cover "Acts of War or Insurrection." Which is exactly what we are seeing.

It's stated on the policy. Most persons who purchased, thought, no WAY would we see a loss due to war or civil uprising.

Well, they did.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the worst part about it will be to the taxpayer who'll have to pick up the entire tab...i've read insurance companies will balk at paying for riot damage...
No, that's a good thing. The taxpayers there are the ones who elected the idiots that allowed it to happen. Perhaps with a big enough hit to their pocketbooks, they'll start f'ing thinking about who they vote for to represent them.

It's amazing how quickly we went from George Floyd outrage to George Washington being torn down.
That's wht'cha get when ya quit teaching anything about the whys and how for's of the Constitution in schools. Ie: why it was written the way it was.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Most persons who purchased, thought, no WAY would we see a loss due to war or civil uprising.
And they didn't see a loss due to that. We were told it was a peaceful protest, don't ya remember? Lol

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
sorta like that R & D part...we vote, but it's never counted properly...so, actually, We didn't vote anyone into office...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
sorta like that R & D part...we vote, but it's never counted properly...so, actually, We didn't vote anyone into office...
So you are actually trying to say that the voters in Seattle have been voting conservative all this time, but have been perfectly content with the actions of the scum that actually got into office?

I'm sure there are some who haven't voted for insanity, but most there have in fact voted for what they are getting.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So you are actually trying to say that the voters in Seattle have been voting conservative all this time, but have been perfectly content with the actions of the scum that actually got into office?

I'm sure there are some who haven't voted for insanity, but most there have in fact voted for what they are getting.
And Hellary got the popular vote, right? Saying that in jest, Mr. King.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And Hellary got the popular vote, right? Saying that in jest, Mr. King.
Were Seattle's elections even close? For them to go in the direction they have, over many election cycles, I can't help but to think that the ones running the show were elected by a good majority of the voters.
....but I could be wrong. Perhaps they squeaked by election after election by a handful of votes.

Also, if the people weren't voting for the crap they've gotten, that means the elections have been totally rigged in favor of the leftist scum.
If that is so, why hasn't it been done everywhere to the same degree? If it's so easy for them to rig a vote for mayor of Seattle, they'd be doing it everywhere and there would be no conservative or right leaning mayors governors senators or presidents. All of 'em would be just like the mayor of Seattle, yet they're not.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Were Seattle's elections even close? For them to go in the direction they have, over many election cycles, I can't help but to think that the ones running the show were elected by a good majority of the voters.
....but I could be wrong. Perhaps they squeaked by election after election by a handful of votes.

Also, if the people weren't voting for the crap they've gotten, that means the elections have been totally rigged in favor of the leftist scum.
If that is so, why hasn't it been done everywhere to the same degree? If it's so easy for them to rig a vote for mayor of Seattle, they'd be doing it everywhere and there would be no conservative or right leaning mayors governors senators or presidents. All of 'em would be just like the mayor of Seattle, yet they're not.
On further consideration, your first acessment is correct. They have the representation they asked for.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Protester dies after getting caught under FedEx truck as it moved through crowd in St. Louis

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

i asked this of my daughter a few days ago...why is everything an All or Nothing proposition?
don't understand? knock it all
Don't want to understand, knock it all AND the messenger, sorta like a two-fer

et al

i do it too but i've learned to avoid it as a waste of my time

think rationally, THEY ALL DIDN'T VOTE DEMOCRAT, so, where are you going to take your point from there?

see? you're corner is brought on by the act of defending with an all or nothing approach...

howaboutthis...

just enough districts/counties/et all were needed to 'make a win'...figure it out for yourself how you would do it, then, add some financial backing and some 'competitive rats' to do the leg work...it was done, to you and to the most of the rest of us. Cheating has been in play for decades

I'm not saying the vote was one way or the other...you can't prove that 'fact' either way once you understand, they didn't have to win it all..."just enough" was all they needed, then the rest became cronyism...

slow down a bit, think of the 'all or nothing' idea each and every time you think about anything...we all do it and it's not the right approach

Washington State is what? idk, the votes have been stolen enough, there's no real way to 'know'
but, I'll bet more of the general population would rather 'survive' than to become crazy individuals...

let's move about the cabin freely:
not everyone put that Lenin statue up, not everyone agrees that was a good idea, but tell me...anyone...would a real conservative go deface it or tear it down?

now we'd be on the other side of center if any of us decided to do that....if only for the moment, but we'd no longer be acting conservatively

humanity has two faces available to it, some wear their peaceful faces while others wear their ugly face, screaming about everything all day long...they're easier to see - but that's an entirely different discussion

life is rarely an 'all or nothing' proposition

:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
they don't need to win it all...

States AG's were good enough over the last few elections...doesn't matter what type of spokes are in the wheel, a stick will always stop the rotation

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
sorry, i thought this was all spelled out already...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
nobody wants to talk with me...

:piss

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RPG game

when Vegas reopens, they could feature it in competition...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
sitting here...got nothing

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'll tell ya what...that's actually not right

it's been so integral to the last 14 days of my life, i hate computer work...anyways, to continue to sell on ebay, i have to start using another uploading software program and i have to learn another system AND i now have to pay to use a loading program which means i've gotta profit $20 more per month just to continue what I used to do for free...

the costs are a write off but I still have to cover it and the time I had to take to figure it all out is non-refundable and will not return a 'good profit' for a few more weeks, until i'm proficient with using it

it's caused me to wonder if our lives have all become rooted in our learning and re-learning and re-re-learning the various programs they come out with, all of them get updated which requires a re-re-re-learn etc...all that time we've wasted because what it all offers us is a chance to be 'free', to spend more time with the family and yet,here I am, 14 days dick-deep in this procedure...I'm done btw...and my wife wouldn't be able to tell any of us my life got better nor have I had any more time for her or whatever it is i would rather be doing...and in two years, probably when I'll have to change programs again, or computers...my 'free time' is going to 'expand' again and i'm now dreaming up how I'm going to spend that time...

i'm a slave to technology, something I've adapted to and to say 'I could live without it' would imply, right now, that I don't need the funds from my on-line sales, and that wouldn't be correct...

LOL, oh the humanity...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What’s this about an uploading program? Something new from ebay?

Why u need it?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
inventory capabilities...keeps me from selling stuff i no longer have

i fudged it with turbo lister since 2003 and i had to 'rebuild' that system multiple times, it was prone to crash when ever it wanted to...

and you'd be surprised how many items used to go from Auction 99¢ start price, you sell one, establish a price, then post it to sell as a buy it now, with 5 of them up to be purchased and Imagine That...you get an email, they all sold within 10 minutes of posting...you go to ship only to discover you didn't change the price and $100 worth of merchandise gets packaged up and sold for under $5

What a lesson, what a learning curve, and as it used to matter what your feedback was, not so much anymore...they still let swindlers sell their wares...

anyways, I've seen this before, ebay has on many occasions, pushed their smaller sellers away...they've incorporated various programs over the years that made it nearly impossible for the little guy to hang on and make any money

they still offer their program to sell from your phone but that's not really what they're after...they're after the guys like me who know how to 'squeeze' the fees out of what they offer and still remain as a 'small seller', a hobbyist, on the one hand...as a legal merchant on the other, as i have multiple accounts selling different stuff for various reasons, mostly to get rid of it

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
the irony there was the barricade around the barricade!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
on seattle 'politics' —

the city is divided into (I think) seven gerrymanders, each of which elects a city council member. We got some doozies.
the mayor (mayoret?) is elected city wide, with no-holds-barred type persons eligible. (we had some doozies)
all these dudes and dudetts get together and dream up this crazy shit y'all see. I vote, but what I want to see never gets to first base.

so I always vote for the blue eyed blond (or lighter hair) person running. if there is none I vote for the smucky looking one.
My property taxes still go up 5 - 10% each year.

BF

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1593309040579.png

Portland Police Rush in and Manhandle Antifa Militants Trying to Barricade Central Precinct – Police Knock Rioters to the Ground

Antifa militants in Portland tried to barricade the Central Precinct on Friday night.

Antifa had just set fire to the North Precinct.

The anarchists did all their usual stuff in targeting the North Precinct, such as tagging the police building, setting up pallets and barricades, and lighting random stuff on fire, before the police moved in and actually did their job.

However, last night, Portland police rushed in to stop the rioters trying to barricade the Central Precinct.

Police in riot gear manhandled Antifa terrorists and tossed them to the ground like rag dolls.

Their comrades were furious the police were actually doing their job!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/portland-police-rush-manhandle-antifa-militants-trying-barricade-central-precinct-police-knock-rioters-ground-video/

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Burn it all

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I got some 12ga. Dragon's Breaths. Cheap: $6/round in a 3-Pack.

And some of the new Defender 12ga. hollow point .357 IN a hollow point. This one is scarier than the Dragon's Breath... Wait'll you see what it does.