• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Cheap Gold

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Have any of you tried this gold deal?

GOVERNMENT ISSUED 1 OZ $50 GOLD AMERICAN EAGLES. LOW PRICE GUARANTEE​

$1,805.00

These $50 Gold American Eagles are the most sought after and profitable group of coins in American history. These beautiful works of art have won every coin award in the world. The obverse depicts the famous “Walking Lady Liberty” by Augustus St. Gaudens, while the reverse pictures father, mother and baby eagles, symbolizing the unity of an American family. Truly unique.”
This offer is an introductory offer and is for first-time customers only. Due to extremely limited supplies, we must adhere to a lifetime limit of one coin per household, absolutely no exceptions.
Nationwide Coins has the lowest advertised price for $50 Gold American Eagles in the industry. We will match any other verified offer of the advertised coin.
NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER

charlie1023

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Have any of you tried this gold deal?

GOVERNMENT ISSUED 1 OZ $50 GOLD AMERICAN EAGLES. LOW PRICE GUARANTEE​

$1,805.00

These $50 Gold American Eagles are the most sought after and profitable group of coins in American history. These beautiful works of art have won every coin award in the world. The obverse depicts the famous “Walking Lady Liberty” by Augustus St. Gaudens, while the reverse pictures father, mother and baby eagles, symbolizing the unity of an American family. Truly unique.”
This offer is an introductory offer and is for first-time customers only. Due to extremely limited supplies, we must adhere to a lifetime limit of one coin per household, absolutely no exceptions.
Nationwide Coins has the lowest advertised price for $50 Gold American Eagles in the industry. We will match any other verified offer of the advertised coin.
NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER
I always how much they will pester you with "deals" and hard sells once you buy into this loss leader from them....

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've done their loss leader 1/10th oz GAE deals a few times. Great deal, fast delivery & could use credit card & get buying points.
They'll try to talk you into Numi's, just say no & don't answer the phone when they call to sell other coins.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I've done their loss leader 1/10th oz GAE deals a few times. Great deal, fast delivery & could use credit card & get buying points.
They'll try to talk you into Numi's, just say no & don't answer the phone when they call to sell other coins.
Yeah, figured as much. I responded to an NRA deal many years ago for a roll of eagles below melt and some 1/10 gold eagles. I almost hung up on the bastard because he was AGGRESSIVELY pushing certified pre 33 stuff. In the end I got my gold and silver. Figured this might be similar to that. very tempted on the cheap gold.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I always how much they will pester you with "deals" and hard sells once you buy into this loss leader from them....
Just finished buying a 1oz Eagle. Spot today is $1790, but the coin was $1805 as advertised.

Spent 25 minutes on the phone with the dude. Trying to get me to 'invest' in Gold Coins!

I played dumb as a rock. Didn't know anything about 'all that stuff' he was talking about.

In the end I frustratingly said 'I'm just looking to buy a nice shiny gold coin as a gift for my wife. I wasn't looking to invest in gold coins. I don't know anything about all these 1/10th oz coins ($900+), or the $5K coins with $700 off for 1st time clients.'

He realized I didn't want all that collector stuff he was pushing and the call ended with him saying it would be delivered in 10 to 15 days insured.

They also sell junk silver which might be of interest to some folks. Not sure if their junk prices are worthy of consideration - I didn't ask because I'm a first time buyer and don't know anything about that... remember?

I'll ask about junk prices when they start pestering me with phone calls....

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
got an ad in the mail today for exact same offer

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Just finished buying a 1oz Eagle. Spot today is $1790, but the coin was $1805 as advertised.

Spent 25 minutes on the phone with the dude. Trying to get me to 'invest' in Gold Coins!

I played dumb as a rock. Didn't know anything about 'all that stuff' he was talking about.

In the end I frustratingly said 'I'm just looking to buy a nice shiny gold coin as a gift for my wife. I wasn't looking to invest in gold coins. I don't know anything about all these 1/10th oz coins ($900+), or the $5K coins with $700 off for 1st time clients.'

He realized I didn't want all that collector stuff he was pushing and the call ended with him saying it would be delivered in 10 to 15 days insured.

They also sell junk silver which might be of interest to some folks. Not sure if their junk prices are worthy of consideration - I didn't ask because I'm a first time buyer and don't know anything about that... remember?

I'll ask about junk prices when they start pestering me with phone calls....
It looks like you can order online so you won't have to deal with these meat heads directly. That may be worth a try for a less stress ordering experience.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
As soon as you take delivery you need to change your phone number.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It looks like you can order online so you won't have to deal with these meat heads directly. That may be worth a try for a less stress ordering experience.
That's what I did... they want to call you to pitch their deal.

However, I did order it after hours, so not sure about that....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
$1755.00 Now.