• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Checking in...

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Best to start reading Armstrong, he has had it right all along....he called to the day the DOW high, and crash... thanks to him my "paper " survived the crash and up a whopping 50 percent since Jan, 20...I had posted this in Jun 2019, as a " forecast"...his chart I have pictured was published years ago...good luck out there, till next time.

Jun 14, 2019

Back for a quick visit.....I started following Armstrong's forecasts when it became clear gold was going to dump years ago....he was correct....has been since around 2008, not much trust in Sinclair, Fib numbers, or the wave theory.....however, Armstrong has stated Jan 2020 things change dramatically. He is NOT a goldbug but is saying some interesting events will START happening in Jan 2020. He is on record as getting it right ( more so than any other forecaster on the planet) for at least the past twenty years...

image.jpeg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Best to start reading Armstrong, he has had it right all along....he called to the day the DOW high, and crash... thanks to him my "paper " survived the crash and up a whopping 50 percent since Jan, 20...I had posted this in Jun 2019, as a " forecast"...his chart I have pictured was published years ago...good luck out there, till next time.

Jun 14, 2019

Back for a quick visit.....I started following Armstrong's forecasts when it became clear gold was going to dump years ago....he was correct....has been since around 2008, not much trust in Sinclair, Fib numbers, or the wave theory.....however, Armstrong has stated Jan 2020 things change dramatically. He is NOT a goldbug but is saying some interesting events will START happening in Jan 2020. He is on record as getting it right ( more so than any other forecaster on the planet) for at least the past twenty years...

View attachment 173931
Hey, Mr. Numbers. What’s up? I don’t know about MA, but Alistair McCleod says gold and silver are basically to “infinity.”

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Hey, Mr. Numbers. What’s up? I don’t know about MA, but Alistair McCleod says gold and silver are basically to “infinity.”
Glad to hear from you, Gloin. Armstrong's computer predictions been excellent, however he has gone to paying for the details, which I do not do. He called the exact DOW top to the day, years prior, and was anti gold for some time ( when it went sideways for 7-8 years)....in a nutshell, he has stated on the public posts some time ago gold MUST take a large, noticeable brief down turn before hitting unheard of highs ( notice silver was killed to $12 oz a few months ago-$24 today )....his past posts have also stated the stock market will climb along with gold together, the shift has occurred from public to private investments....I did do well when silver tanked, quickly got into PAAS at 11/12, ( 38 today) and a few other silver miners at their lows. I am patiently waiting for his predicted brief gold dump, which should signal historic rocket highs-but getting alittle old to start playing around with paper gold which is getting expensive ( I do remember buying gold at $275 oz). Anyway, been taking extreme advantage of this Covid historic hoax, older kid finishing up her Masters, youngest been out of school for 5 months......myself, off since the hoax started and loving it, now back to work, hope all are well.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Agent Numbers!
Long time no read.
Hope you and yours are doing well.
Take care buddy.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Glad to hear from you, Gloin. Armstrong's computer predictions been excellent, however he has gone to paying for the details, which I do not do. He called the exact DOW top to the day, years prior, and was anti gold for some time ( when it went sideways for 7-8 years)....in a nutshell, he has stated on the public posts some time ago gold MUST take a large, noticeable brief down turn before hitting unheard of highs ( notice silver was killed to $12 oz a few months ago-$24 today )....his past posts have also stated the stock market will climb along with gold together, the shift has occurred from public to private investments....I did do well when silver tanked, quickly got into PAAS at 11/12, ( 38 today) and a few other silver miners at their lows. I am patiently waiting for his predicted brief gold dump, which should signal historic rocket highs-but getting alittle old to start playing around with paper gold which is getting expensive ( I do remember buying gold at $275 oz). Anyway, been taking extreme advantage of this Covid historic hoax, older kid finishing up her Masters, youngest been out of school for 5 months......myself, off since the hoax started and loving it, now back to work, hope all are well.
I’m simple. I hear people like Macleod say stuff like the price of gold is infinity and my gut says, yeah, he’s right, so I buy as much as I can at the time. It’s his demeanor. He’s so matter of fact about his presentation. No BS detected.

Anyway, I hope this isn’t a brief check in. Stick around awhile and dive in. I always enjoyed reading your posts.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I’m simple. I hear people like Macleod say stuff like the price of gold is infinity and my gut says, yeah, he’s right, so I buy as much as I can at the time. It’s his demeanor. He’s so matter of fact about his presentation. No BS detected.

Anyway, I hope this isn’t a brief check in. Stick around awhile and dive in. I always enjoyed reading your posts.
I may not agree with agent numbers all the time, but I respect him and always did enjoy his POV and his military gear.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey numbers, what's up man? All good with you?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Thanks Gringott,Shootist, others... been busy getting some older vehicles, and equipment in good working order....and shopping around doesn't hurt, financial preparedness is fine and dandy, but requires a certain amount of security....I haven't had this much fun since the gun grabbing days of Nobama...lots of nice stuff out there.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sweet stuff. Gun pron rocks.
I got a plastic Trump magazine free last year.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Been out and about all day long, info gathering, found some interesting behind the scenes information ( and a really nice maw and paw shop selling mintish pre 64 silver quarters at $5 a pop)...melt is $4.75....anyway, good news, many local PD's gearing up for extreme domestic violence, that law and order thing.....bad news, they are even having a hard time procuring lead and brass...." Expect the shortages( ammo) to continue into 2022", time will tell. For the time being, I continue to see the gold/ silver ratio narrowing towards 16:1, and expecting a huge, fake, temporary gold smack down before ignition soon.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yep, numbers people are calling me on the phone from all over saying "I can't get ammo" lol, I try to steer them to where there is some.

Two more gunshops apologizing for the low stock and poor selection of everything that lead comes out of. "We get a restock 3 times a week from the warehouse but we don't have time to put them on line - best to be here when they unload".

Places that always had a sweet selection of used guns have a few hard to sell items meaning wierd calibers etc. Could have picked up a Colt revolver I think 1923 model but the ammo seemed odd to me 32.something, not sure, I'm no expert but wasn't just 32 he said it was odd. I got enough weird stuff so I moved on. Did see a European auto that looked weird, name started with D, never heard of it, said ".32?" on the tag, "for parts" because they couldn't figure out the caliber so the .32? meant they were not sure. Looked like maybe 1940s or something. Again, I know nothing, just a grunt.

Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Numbers, I know you got everything plus more but did you see my luger?
The start of my German collection. I was told there never was a luger shoulder holster, there was a tanker type thing that almost was like a dispatch bag that hung from the shoulder but it was a big square leather thing.

Next up a homemade Panzer.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member

Its too late because you guys already exposed yourselves during operation lockstep. You may have never even heard of it? Never heard of Ed Snowden? Never took the time to look past the bait. Well, good luck fortifying yourself as this operation continues into the next phase.

Freija 6 days ago

Operation Lockstep : - From the Rockefeller playbook - 1st Phase : Create and release a super contagious but low-mortality rate virus. Have the media cause mass hysteria about it by blowing death counts out of proportion by falsifying death certificates, by using pre-contaminated test-kits, double counting/testing and classifying most non related deaths as COVID-19. A lockdown (total of about 3 months slowly extended over time in multiple intervals) will condition the population to live under draconian measures/restrictions and repeatedly echo that a vaccine is needed. Actively suppress protests and isolate instigators with severe financial/judicial penalties. Keep up the quarantine as long as possible to destroy the regions economy, break down the supply chain to cause food shortages, civil unrest and more protests. Eventually end Phase 1 lockdown when public push-back is increasing. Clearly state on MSM that ending this lockdown might be too early but allow it anyways. 2nd Phase : The lockdown, fear and social distancing will steadily compromise the populations immune system, amplified by wearing masks, longer wifi/5G exposure indoors, by diminished exposure to sunlight, fresh air, healthy bacteria and the absence of intimacy and healthy food supplies. When people re-emerge into society more people will fall ill, which will be blamed on COVID-19 and again be emphasised by MSM. Bring up the potential need for a second lockdown, backed-up by overhyped numbers of infection towards august 2020. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready, to justify it. Around October-November a longer (6+ months) and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine. This time penalties for civil disobedience are increased and fines are replaced with jail-time. Blame the protesters for the second wave. Set up more check-points with military assistance, introduce mandatory Track&Trace apps and take control over food-/gas supplies and services to which civilians now need permission to access. Keep extending the lockdown, degrading the supply chain and amplify food shortages. Quell any public outrage using extreme action and force and single out opposition leaders as public enemy number one. Roll out large scale vaccination program and make health certification mandatory and a prerequisite for entering the new normal. The minority that defies the agenda will be denied access to work or supplies and not be allowed to travel. 3rd Phase : In case the majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released with a 30%+ higher mortality rate than COVID-19 and again be blamed on protesters. This will be the ultimate push for everyone to accept the vaccination, and the rules within the new system. A cryptocurrency system (International Patent: wo/2020/060606) will be implemented in combination with digital ID2020 monitoring body activity, human behaviour and willingness to submit using food/shelter/water as a weapon of enforcement in the new economic system. Basically: do what we want and get rewarded with credits and obtain privileges or go against the system and get penalised and lose access to necessary means to survive. PS: This is just their plan; the outcome is 100% up to us...
Show less

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Folks I cannot speak for any other area than where I live. The new Fort Knox clinic with the recently empty 8 story hospital behind it has had a couple of positives from the rumor mill and I believe zero hospitalizations at least from what I hear, they tossed the retired military out a couple of years ago for medical treatment, there really isn't even an emergency room, just a clinic for the soldiers and their families, even they have to go off post for serious stuff. If there was a genuine emergency here in Kentucky overwhelming the system, why wouldn't they use that 8 story hospital they just moved out of this spring or so.

I personally was in the county hospital for four days (19th - 22nd) in the ICU. The emergency room was empty. The ICU had one other patient as far as I could tell, I was on my back and never left the bed but that is what it looked like, they didn't bring a ton of meals up I know that. Every test I needed that you normally wait for I got immediately. Nurses were all over me like white on rice, they had nothing else to do. I have been to this hospital many times over the years, the ER is normally like grand central station, nobody there but one other guy, for a test because his wife came back positive. I got first class service because they were free to do so, not busy as heck like normal. Folks, I am sure this corona thing is real but it is not the black plague and people aren't dying in the streets. All the "overflow" emergency shit they set up in Loserville was unused, embarrassing and they took it down because it showed the panic masters were liars or stupid. When everybody started bringing up ZERO children were sick or tested positive, SUDDENLY the other day they found children that tested positive even a baby. How convenient. If you are looking for wanna be dictators look around at the Governors. We got one here, Baby Doc Andy. With his TonTonMacoots the State Police.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Yep, numbers people are calling me on the phone from all over saying "I can't get ammo" lol, I try to steer them to where there is some.

Two more gunshops apologizing for the low stock and poor selection of everything that lead comes out of. "We get a restock 3 times a week from the warehouse but we don't have time to put them on line - best to be here when they unload".

Places that always had a sweet selection of used guns have a few hard to sell items meaning wierd calibers etc. Could have picked up a Colt revolver I think 1923 model but the ammo seemed odd to me 32.something, not sure, I'm no expert but wasn't just 32 he said it was odd. I got enough weird stuff so I moved on. Did see a European auto that looked weird, name started with D, never heard of it, said ".32?" on the tag, "for parts" because they couldn't figure out the caliber so the .32? meant they were not sure. Looked like maybe 1940s or something. Again, I know nothing, just a grunt.
Go back and get it.It is 32-20 Winchester cartridge. Funny, I just picked one up ( a SW 1905) for $100 because they said ammo is "rare", I found a couple hundred rounds at Georgia Arms. 32-20 was popular from 1896-1940, yours being a Colt is a desireable collectible, both Colt and SW rechaimbered them to .38 in 1940. Low recoil, my son just outshot me last week with it....the 32-20 was used many years in the lever actions hunting up to deer....on that note: what can be learned from current ammo shortages? Oddball stuff is still out there , .40, 9mm, .38 and 223 long gone.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Folks I cannot speak for any other area than where I live. The new Fort Knox clinic with the recently empty 8 story hospital behind it has had a couple of positives from the rumor mill and I believe zero hospitalizations at least from what I hear, they tossed the retired military out a couple of years ago for medical treatment, there really isn't even an emergency room, just a clinic for the soldiers and their families, even they have to go off post for serious stuff. If there was a genuine emergency here in Kentucky overwhelming the system, why wouldn't they use that 8 story hospital they just moved out of this spring or so.

I personally was in the county hospital for four days (19th - 22nd) in the ICU. The emergency room was empty. The ICU had one other patient as far as I could tell, I was on my back and never left the bed but that is what it looked like, they didn't bring a ton of meals up I know that. Every test I needed that you normally wait for I got immediately. Nurses were all over me like white on rice, they had nothing else to do. I have been to this hospital many times over the years, the ER is normally like grand central station, nobody there but one other guy, for a test because his wife came back positive. I got first class service because they were free to do so, not busy as heck like normal. Folks, I am sure this corona thing is real but it is not the black plague and people aren't dying in the streets. All the "overflow" emergency shit they set up in Loserville was unused, embarrassing and they took it down because it showed the panic masters were liars or stupid. When everybody started bringing up ZERO children were sick or tested positive, SUDDENLY the other day they found children that tested positive even a baby. How convenient. If you are looking for wanna be dictators look around at the Governors. We got one here, Baby Doc Andy. With his TonTonMacoots the State Police.
DeWine, here in Ohio has been hamming it up on the radio, just about every day at 2 PM. I normally like DeWine, but right now, I’m ready to strangle him.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
numbers you are the man, I knew you had a clue. You didn't have to tell me three times however, I am stupid but not blind!

lol Thanks amigo! Nice to converse again.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
numbers you are the man, I knew you had a clue. You didn't have to tell me three times however, I am stupid but not blind!

lol Thanks amigo! Nice to converse again.
My computer froze up, locked up, I am still using an IPad , bought it 8 years ago....you seem to be a practical guy, go back and get the 32-40 Winchester Colt, make sure it locks up good and works, offer him $100. I always encourage people to get at least a few inexpensive revolvers, one for the car, one for the boat,one for the wife, one for the 13year old...and one for the neighbor who thinks he doesn't need a gun. Do remember a revolver does not leave shell casings laying around....a huge bonus in certain situations.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Geez numbers you are an international man of mystery a font of knowledge that most people should not have.,,,,

Hope you and yours are doing well amigo.... You in GA right? I drive through now and again, my boy has been at benning...