• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cheddar Man: First Modern Brits Had Dark Skin & Blue Eyes

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cheddar Man: First modern Briton had 'dark to black' skin, blue eyes
The Cosmos News

Published on Feb 8, 2018
First modern Briton had 'dark to black' skin, DNA research reveals
The first modern Briton had “dark to black” skin, groundbreaking new analysis of his 10,000-year-old remains has revealed.

Britain’s oldest complete skeleton, known as Cheddar Man, was unearthed more than a century ago in Gough’s Cave in Somerset.

But an unprecedented examination of his DNA, along with a facial reconstruction of the fossil, shows the young man would have had a darker complexion than previously thought, along with blue eyes and dark, curly hair.

Previous reconstructions of Cheddar Man, which were not based on DNA data, depicted him with a lighter skin tone.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Niggers are now stealing the British culture too? Is there anyone they won't try to pretend to be, other than lazy niggers?

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I watch a lot of BBC "historical" mini series, and I can verify this is true except for the blue eyes part.

Every year there are more and more black people back in history in Britain. It is approaching 50% black now depending on the era. However, I have never seen one with blue eyes.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That title sure threw me... I thought this thread was going to be about a Trump quote or something.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They’re wrong the early Britts were Chinese.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So...evolved to blue eyes then evolved to light skin tones the evolved to lighter hair color.....hmmmm....everyone basically considers evolution as a generic term for advancement. What does this say...........

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One swallow doesn't a summer make.

Golden Regards
Uncle