• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Chemtrail pics thread

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Some Q decoders believe that a message is being communicated that chemtrails were stopped as of July of this year. So, if you see any chemtrails snap a picture and post them here for evaluation.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I believe it.
What a difference in our area!
Skies use to be filled with them.
We've only seen a few during this past month.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but here it is anyway ...

The Enemy has now perfected invisible vapor trails and they only operate under cover of darkness.

They spay the invisible vapor at night...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but here it is anyway ...

The Enemy has now perfected invisible vapor trails and they only operate under cover of darkness.

They spay the invisible vapor at night...
No worries Cracker, it was just the Mexican dinner I had last night. :blew up:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
still spraying around here -- Houston. and a steady caravan of them going out to the gulf of mexico. they love LOVE spraying over the gulf

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
still spraying around here -- Houston. and a steady caravan of them going out to the gulf of mexico. they love LOVE spraying over the gulf
Spraying Corexit, that's why we never see any of that oil that leaked out a few years back...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've seen about the same amount of persistent contrails as always.

You guys do realize that there is no such thing as "chemtrails", right?
Why? For the simple fact that it is impossible for any plane to carry the amount of stuff that would be necessary to create thick cloud-like trails all the way across the sky.
The only way it would be possible to spray chemicals for that kind of distance, would be if it were being sprayed very thinly.
....but if that were the case, you would have never been able to see it from so many miles away. At least 6 miles when viewed directly overhead, and possibly as much as 100 miles when seen closer to the horizon.
Do you guys realize just how big something needs to be to be clearly visible at such distances? Pretty big.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Vapor trails and crop dusters all I've ever seen.
Them jet arrow-planes sure burn a lot of jet fuel.
Sometimes they leave mile wide vapor trails from one skyline to the other.
I don't dare call them chem-trails, butt....

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My guess is the lack of contrails being seen has something to do with the jet stream and or the solar output and particles that would normally interact with the upper atmosphere.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Crop Dusting: The art of smeaking up behind a co-worker or relative, farting, then sneaking away without detection. similar to "counting coup"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Haven't noticed any more trails where I used to see them all the time. I definitely feel they've stopped (now that you mentioned it)

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Still spreading them in Europe...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My guess is the lack of contrails being seen has something to do with the jet stream and or the solar output and particles that would normally interact with the upper atmosphere.
I'm not a believer in "Chemtrails" but there was one day that I could see a number of them over FL on the visible satellite...I checked the upper air soundings and the temperatures aloft were not cold enough to support normal contrails. So that was the day that I began to doubt my stance.

Nonetheless, the theories about jet aircraft with huge tanks of chemicals flying around spraying everywhere is ludicrous. Now, if you want to tell me that they've changed the chemical composition of jet fuel and added compounds for some weird reason, then I could get on board...but that's not what most people who believe in "Chemtrails" are pushing.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Still waiting for pictures.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
.I checked the upper air soundings and the temperatures aloft were not cold enough to support normal contrails. So that was the day that I began to doubt my stance
Did you use an Appleton chart?

Still waiting for pictures.
There are no pics of "chemtrails", only pics of contrails.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
not fuel, not weather, not any other lines of b.s.

either the all-white twin engine jets show up and spray, or they don't.

that is the only variable

every one that i've seen (thousands) look exactly the same -- all white, twin engine, air bus size. you can even spot them when they are not spraying, just traveling to their assigned spraying areas. it's a very specific make/model.....all the exact same.

this is my area and the gulf of mexico sprayers - perhaps other regions have different makes/models that spray there. but not here

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
just poked around youtube for some recent videos....been a while since i checked there.....and wow, what a change

google is censoring it, like they do so many topics that they don't want the m-asses learning about

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
all white, twin engine, air bus size.
What size are Boeings?
A: about the same size as a comparable airbus.

You honestly believe you can tell exact make and model of plane from a minimum of 6 miles below them?

Simple math along with a bit of physics 101 proves that the trails we can often see behind planes cannot possibly be comprised of material being sprayed from within the plane. There's just too much of it. Planes do not have limitless carrying capacity.

To believe in chemtrails means to throw scientific understanding out the window.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
hillary's fbi declares that these crazy conspiracy theories will not be tolerated. only coincidence theories are now approved

knowing that, i'm changing my view. it's just a coincidence when the white jets show up and blanket my blue sky, turning the thing into a hazy mess

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
just watched 10ish of the spraying jets fly south over me, out to the gulf of mexico. this over a 45 minute span. all same make/model, all white, all same heading, all same altitude - they do this regularly, caravan style

anyone have a flight tracker that might show it? if so, they cross directly over galveston island heading south......this time of day, more days than not

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Nonetheless, the theories about jet aircraft with huge tanks of chemicals flying around spraying everywhere is ludicrous. Now, if you want to tell me that they've changed the chemical composition of jet fuel and added compounds for some weird reason, then I could get on board...but that's not what most people who believe in "Chemtrails" are pushing.
Yeah, I agree. There would be gobs of photos of said jets from pilots and refillers. All I've ever seen are a couple of pics from one or two jets.

Then there is photography... there are amature photogs out there who are capable of hi rez photos and videos, but you rarely see them. This is the information age after all... should be more than just a few pics.

Paper trails even. Who is selling the chemicals? Who is buying? Where are they storing? An operation this big would be exposed by a whistleblower at some point. Heck, you can't have a pig farm without some social justice warrior with a drone exposing it as horrible treatment of animals.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nonetheless, the theories about jet aircraft with huge tanks of chemicals flying around spraying everywhere is ludicrous
Nevertheless, true.
I haven't seen such a wonderful clear blue sky for ages, as there is now in Kentucky.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're being naive or delusional at this point if you don't realize the extent to which our skies and air are being "modified".

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/north-american-weather-modification-council.279411/

The mission of the North American Weather Modification Council (NAWMC) is to advance the proper use of weather modification technologies through education, promotion and research. The Council serves as a forum for the exchange of information on weather modification issues; to promote the effective use of these technologies to enhance precipitation, suppress damaging hail, and mitigate fog; and to advance research and development activities to increase scientific knowledge about weather modification capabilities.

NAWMC Accepting Scholarship Applications

The NAWMC is accepting applications for up to two scholarships the 2019-20 academic year. Students interested in the field of weather modification and studying science or engineering at an accredited institution are eligible to apply. In addition to the $2,000 cash award, the successful applicant(s) is eligible for travel reimbursement to attend a meeting of the NAWMC during the award year.

To apply for the scholarship, downloadthe application form and complete and submit all the required materials by February 22, 2019.

For further information contact Tom Ryan, Chair, NAWMC Scholarship Committee at tryan@mwdh2o.com.

Learn about Cloud Seeding

The NAWMC has developed three brochures on the basics of cloud seeding. The brochures cover the science of cold season and warm season operations and its relation to the climate and environment.
Click here to view the Brochures

What is Weather Modification?
Weather modification (also known as cloud seeding) is an environmentally friendly way to generate more precipitation from clouds in the form of rain or snow. It works through the introduction of tiny particles ("seeds") that create additional droplets or ice, thereby accelerating the precipitation process and improving the cloud's efficiency. Cloud seeding is also used to reduce hail damage and eliminate fog. This well-established technology has been in use since the 1940s in dozens of countries around the world.

Cloud Seeding in North America

Click here to view Interactive Map

Nature Editorial Calls for Weather Modification Research
Renowned journal, Nature published an editorial calling for a renewed effort in weather modification research. Click here to view.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What is Weather Modification?
Weather modification (also known as cloud seeding)
....is not anything even remotely similar to what is referred to as "chemtrails".

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
....is not anything even remotely similar to what is referred to as "chemtrails".
Really? Spraying particles into the air to alter weather is not remotely close to chemtrail talk? Not even remotely close eh'?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Really? Spraying particles into the air to alter weather is not remotely close to chemtrail talk? Not even remotely close eh'?
It's not thick billowy cloud-like substances that are sprayed for 100's of miles across clear blue sky. That is not anything close to how cloud seeding works.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Besides that, the volume of material we can all see floating up there in the sky like a long tubular cloud contains far too much material for it to have come out of da' plane.
To believe in chemtrails one needs to also believe that planes have unlimited payload carrying capacity.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's not thick billowy cloud-like substances that are sprayed for 100's of miles across clear blue sky. That is not anything close to how cloud seeding works.
I nor anyone else here said anything you just wrote. You've made clear your stance and I accept it.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Besides that, the volume of material we can all see floating up there in the sky like a long tubular cloud contains far too much material for it to have come out of da' plane.
To believe in chemtrails one needs to also believe that planes have unlimited payload carrying capacity.
I already linked you congressional testimony about various OTHER ways chemicals are put into the atmosphere and again, your stance is well known.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I nor anyone else here said anything you just wrote. You've made clear your stance and I accept it.
Read any chemtrail site and they all say that the persistent contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed from within the plane. That all contrails dissipate shortly after being created.

In other words, those long tubular looking cloud like structures seen against blue sky, is said to be chemicals nefariously sprayed in order to harm us.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Read any chemtrail site and they all say that the persistent contrails are actually chemicals being sprayed from within the plane. That all contrails dissipate shortly after being created.
I don't read "chemtrail sites" nor do I care to.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I already linked you congressional testimony about various OTHER ways chemicals are put into the atmosphere and again, your stance is well known.
Can you show how they get a million lbs of chemicals inside a plane that can carry maybe a tenth of that? I'm still waiting for anyone to explain that.
We can all those things in the sky. They are many miles away, but are comprised of enough material to be able to see them, yet they float along like a cloud.
That means that whatever it is, it has the same amount of mess as a cloud would have.
Clouds average about .5 grams per cubic meter of space they occupy.
So called chemtrails can easily be approximated as to their size, and with some basic arithmetic, one can make a pretty good estimation of how much stuff they are looking at.

My position is merely based on math and physics, anlong with spec data on all of the various planes flying in the skys overhead. Ie:logic and facts.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't read "chemtrail sites" nor do I care to.
Neither do I. I've only looked at what chemtrail proponents have posted in support of their claims.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just want to see pictures of what people think are chemtrails. Pictures taken since Independence Day.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The concept of widespread worldwide chemtrails is so absurd on so many levels that I doubt the intelligence and/or sanity of anyone who seriously believes in them.

It would have to be a huge industry with millions of people involved across the world with spray equipment design, sales, manufacture, installation, maintenance, chemical design, monitoring effects, the entire administrative bureaucracy, all the aircraft manufacturers involved, university courses on the design, monitoring effects and implementation, chemical plants making the spray, tank trucks hauling chemical, ground crew to load and maintain, pilots to activate the equipment, stock holders, interface with the operators of all the airlines, paying them for the use of their aircraft. Lawyers, CEO's, secretaries.

Not to mention, all for what?

Or just maybe, when you combust a hydrocarbon, the byproducts are carbon dioxide and H2O, water! Anyone out there ever had a high school level chemistry class? Hello?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Can you show how they get a million lbs of chemicals inside a plane that can carry maybe a tenth of that?

Hmmm.....a one million pound payload in a plane