• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Chemtrail pics thread

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did you use an Appleton chart?

There are no pics of "chemtrails", only pics of contrails.
Joe King- you are so wrong about this.
Suggest you stick to fluffing up Bitcoin.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
tank trucks hauling chemical
Not to mention all those delivery trucks never having an accident and spilling their chemicals. You know, where someone would wonder what that stuff is.

Hmmm.....a one million pound payload in a plane
No, that's takeoff weight. Ie: that is the total weight of the payload, fuel and plane itself. Payload is about 300,000 lbs.
...and you are actually offering up a brand new plane as being responsible for decades of supposed spraying? Also, it has already been documented in this thread that the planes doing the spraying are all white twin engine planes. 747 has four engines.

either the all-white twin engine jets show up and spray, or they don't.

that is the only variable

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Joe King- you are so wrong about this.
Suggest you stick to fluffing up Bitcoin.
Then explain how they get all that stuff in the plane, and still be able to takeoff.

All I am doing is applying logic and some math and some basic physics to the issue.
....and all you can come back with is, "you're wrong", but you can't explain how or why I am wrong.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
i love chemtrail threads. alongside 9/11 and moon dune buggies, it is one of the best indicators of who's who on message boards

the deniers are far too cocksure and aggressive in their attempts to deceive and promote the nyc/dc official stories. a reasonable/real poster would at least exhibit a modicum of doubt -- because they have NO idea what is going on over my head, but yet claim to know, without a doubt.....from hundreds/thousands of miles away.

their handlers need to update the manual and/or provide more nuanced training for advanced audiences. what works on yahoo/facebook doesn't have a prayer on haunts like this

go back and look at the cocksure nyc/dc official story posters on this thread. they are flushed out of their cover. view/treat them accordingly

:tex:

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i love chemtrail threads. alongside 9/11 and moon dune buggies, it is one of the best indicators of who's who on message boards
Chemtrail threads let me know who got a passing grade in math in the 5th grade.
....as well as who got F in it.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Math proves chemtrails can't be real.
....and math is an exact science we should all be able to agree on.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
We live under a common flight path in the central US. At just about any time of the day it is common to look up and see a half dozen contrails at any given time. Some long ones and some short ones, all depending on the particular conditions at their altitude. With the heat and pressure differentials associated with jet engines it is completely normal. It is very uncommon- notable even- to see a jet at cruising altitude without them. Even prop planes at higher altitudes with the proper atmospheric conditions will give off contrails. But there is nothing untoward or chemtrail about them.

Even mountains and windmills with their relatively pissy amounts of pressure differentials will produce banner clouds and wakes, given the right atmospheric conditions.

Jeezus guys. Read a book or something.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
keep it coming. go to the light

for all of us to see you clearly

love the message board pilots, the message board climate experts, the message board jet fuel experts, the message board flight path experts

lulz aplenty.....and the crafted facades crash and burn. chemtrail threads are the shit :beer:

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Believe what you will. No skin off my tail.

I think Kurt Vonnegut said it best:
“Live by the harmless untruths that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.”

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Believe what you will. No skin off my tail.

I think Kurt Vonnegut said it best:
“Live by the harmless untruths that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.”
Yea, it's no skin off my tail either, but I like and respect most everyone here on gim2.
All I'm attempting to do is engage in a discussion that was started.
....and what's the point of even starting a thread like this if all attempts at having an actual discussion are rebuffed with accusations of being part of the so called chemtrail cover up?

EO asked for a flight tracker and I provided a link. All he has to do is look at his area on the map and then id those planes using the flight tracker to see what they are and where they are going. If they are heading out over the gulf, good chance they are headed to Yucatan or somewhere that direction.

For reference, Cancun international airport saw over 25 million passengers pass through last year. That represents a lotta flights, and there are at least two other international airports that are busy too.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The concept of widespread worldwide chemtrails
It doesn't happen here and coincidentally I'm not under any typical flight path outta Melbourne... Soooo?! You know....

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Math proves chemtrails can't be real.
....and math is an exact science we should all be able to agree on.
Here's some math for you. An introduction.
When I have more time I will reference the actual aluminum and barium oxides that they are spraying on us, in length.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
All those WWII servicemen and nobody ever proudly says when asked "What did you do in the war?" said they were the chemtrail equipment maintainer or operator. The Germans never seemed to find the spray equipment in the wrecked remains of shot down bombers. Or complain about chemical warfare being used against them. Look at the top of the picture, fighter cover had spray equipment too!
contrails.jpg

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
All those WWII servicemen and nobody ever proudly says when asked "What did you do in the war?" said they were the chemtrail equipment maintainer or operator. The Germans never seemed to find the spray equipment in the wrecked remains of shot down bombers. Or complain about chemical warfare being used against them. Look at the top of the picture, fighter cover had spray equipment too!
View attachment 137818
You are blending two different issues. Contrails evaporate fairly quickly. Chemtrails appear horizon to horizon, spread much wider and much slower to evaporate.
As a kid is the 60s me and my brothers would watch airliners go over head. Those contrails never stretch from horizon to horizon.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As a kid is the 60s me and my brothers would watch airliners go over head. Those contrails never stretch from horizon to horizon.
Only problem with that, is the fact that persistent (long lasting that spread out) have been documented as early as 1921.

What I think is happening is that there was much less air travel back then, and people just didn't pay that good of attention to it back then.
Today there are as many flights as there were individual passengers back then. Ie: with a shit ton more planes in the air, it's more noticeable by a more skeptical public that we have today.

Also, you mention seeing trails that cross the sky.
Chemtrails appear horizon to horizon

When you are looking at something 6-7 miles high that goes from horizon to horizon, you are seeing something well over 100 miles long.
For whatever it is made of to be so thick that it can be clearly seen from so far away, says that there has to be a good amount of that white stuff floating up there.
Would you not agree?

Are you capable of approximating the dimensions of the trail? It's at least as wide as the plane creating it, and probably at least as thick as the plane is tall would you not agree? To see it at all from such distance is proof that it has to be fairly good size and thick.
....and at 35000', the horizon is 229 miles away. So if you're seeing trails @35,000' that go from horizon to horizon, that means you are seeing a few hundred miles of trail.

For that stuff to float high in the sky like it does, that means it has to be as buoyant as a cloud. Average cloud weighs .5 grams per cubic meter of space it occupies.

At that point it is an easy calculation to quickly determine that the white stuff some people call chemtrails could not have possibly come from within the plane.

I am assuming that everyone reading has a basic understanding how to calculate volume of a given 3dimensional area, or object.
Or am I wrong in that assumption?

I have been bringing up this little fact about these trails in several threads over several years now, and so far no one has even questioned my math.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 137818
What a fantastic photo that is, Tom!

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
3.14*13^2*382*10^3*.5 in metric outta be close with the result in grams. Lets see here--- roughly 100 million grams or a hundred thousand kilograms.

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm not a believer in "Chemtrails" but there was one day that I could see a number of them over FL on the visible satellite...I checked the upper air soundings and the temperatures aloft were not cold enough to support normal contrails. So that was the day that I began to doubt my stance.

Nonetheless, the theories about jet aircraft with huge tanks of chemicals flying around spraying everywhere is ludicrous. Now, if you want to tell me that they've changed the chemical composition of jet fuel and added compounds for some weird reason, then I could get on board...but that's not what most people who believe in "Chemtrails" are pushing.
I'm right with you on this. I heard somewhere, and I can't remember where I heard it, that the formula for Jet A was changed in the mid 1990s to include barium and something else. Supposedly the cover story was that these were anti-static additives but that the real reason, or perhaps dual reason, was to make the contrails last longer.

As crazy as that sounds, we know that contrails, when they linger and spread out, do decrease surface temperatures on sunny days, and that certain members of the elite buy into the global warming nonsense, and that lots of things are implemented secretly. So, in that sense it seems plausible.

But the idea of secret tanker aircraft being used doesn't make sense. If that were true we would have photos of those aircraft from people with telephoto lenses. Furthermore, there aren't enough tanker aircraft to do it on a global scale.

Thecrensh, as per SLV's question, would contrail formation conditions generally be less favorable in the month of July, as compared to other months, for most of the CONUS?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
3.14*13^2*382*10^3*.5 in metric outta be close with the result in grams. Lets see here--- roughly 100 million grams or a hundred thousand kilograms.
What are your individual numbers representing?

The trails I see are at least as wide as the plane. Ie: between 35 to 60 meters.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm right with you on this. I heard somewhere, and I can't remember where I heard it, that the formula for Jet A was changed in the mid 1990s to include barium and something else. Supposedly the cover story was that these were anti-static additives but that the real reason, or perhaps dual reason, was to make the contrails last longer.

As crazy as that sounds, we know that contrails, when they linger and spread out, do decrease surface temperatures on sunny days, and that certain members of the elite buy into the global warming nonsense, and that lots of things are implemented secretly. So, in that sense it seems plausible.

But the idea of secret tanker aircraft being used doesn't make sense. If that were true we would have photos of those aircraft from people with telephoto lenses. Furthermore, there aren't enough tanker aircraft to do it on a global scale.

Thecrensh, as per SLV's question, would contrail formation conditions generally be less favorable in the month of July, as compared to other months, for most of the CONUS?
The official USAF technical notes for contrail formation forecasting (going from memory here) were that you need a -40F ambient air temp at altitude and a couple of degrees dewpoint spread (can't remember the exact spread but it's like 1F-2F) for contrails to form. In July, you won't see those temperatures at lower altitudes...but today's aircraft fly much higher...closer to 40K so it's very possible to have -40F at that level. Even over FL.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Amazing.
They have been spraying us with this shit since the mid90s if not before.
In 2003, when people began asking question about contrails that did not evaporate, the head of the CIA starts spinning the idea that atmospheric injection would save us from global warming. (See above)
When that didn't work, they are back to harmless contrails that don't evaporate.
And now we are spinning a story of how it is physically impossible to spray tons of this poison from airplanes. Do the math, ROFLMAO,

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The official USAF technical notes for contrail formation forecasting (going from memory here) were that you need a -40F ambient air temp at altitude and a couple of degrees dewpoint spread (can't remember the exact spread but it's like 1F-2F) for contrails to form. In July, you won't see those temperatures at lower altitudes...but today's aircraft fly much higher...closer to 40K so it's very possible to have -40F at that level. Even over FL.
Just looked at today's upper air sounding over Tallahassee, FL...at 35,000ft (my flight from the UK was at 37k) the air temperature was -41F. The observed temps over FL at ~35k ft were all below -40F this morning.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
....and at 35000', the horizon is 229 miles away. So if you're seeing trails @35,000' that go from horizon to horizon, that means you are seeing a few hundred miles of trail.
That last long after the plane has left the horizon end to end.
Contrails dissipate at their far end before the plane leaves the visual plane.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That last long after the plane has left the horizon end to end.
Not true. There are videos from WW2 of B-17 bombers and other aircraft leaving horizon to horizon contrails. They flew much lower than today's aircraft.

It is all a matter of how dry the air is where they are flying. More dry air has contrails going away more quickly. Moist air means they persist longer.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
just watched 10ish of the spraying jets fly south over me, out to the gulf of mexico. this over a 45 minute span. all same make/model, all white, all same heading, all same altitude - they do this regularly, caravan style

anyone have a flight tracker that might show it? if so, they cross directly over galveston island heading south......this time of day, more days than not
adding today's report to yesterday's above

0945 hit the door. greeted with 8-10 trails of varying age on all sides of me. yesterday, all day, there were zero

begin workout, notice a few new lines being laid down

10 minutes into workout begin wondering if the gulf of mex caravan is running today, havent seen any

0959 first of gulf caravan spotted

1004 another one

1008 another

1012 another

1016 another

1019 another

1023 another

1025 workout over, back inside house

somebody tell that q fellow that houston is still hitting

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What are your individual numbers representing?

The trails I see are at least as wide as the plane. Ie: between 35 to 60 meters.
I assumed a right circular cylinder (volume=pi*r^2* h) approx. 13 meters in radius times 382,000 (382 kilometers in meters) times .5 gr/CM. The result would scale up or down according to the square of the assumed radius. So if you assume diameter of 35 meters instead of my 26, the result would be an order of magnitude of around 180,000 kg or about 400,000 pounds. And that's for the lower end of your assumed diameter. Point taken, add to the payload weight the tanks and pumps and we're up to around 500,000 pounds just for the spray and spray equipment.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Have a clue.
Evergreen Aviation.
Super Tankers
Use a browser other than Google.
Or, watch the 7 minute video I posted and get educated.
Or, continue to do the math.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How do these chemicals hurt us if we're on the ground and they're up in the air?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lets see here--- roughly 100 million grams or a hundred thousand kilograms.
220,000 pounds, or 110 tons.

A 767 can carry 58 tons.

Not always.
.....but my point is that they are still leaving that trail for all those miles. If it was coming out of the plane, the stuff wouldn't last that long.

begin workout, notice a few new lines being laid down

10 minutes into workout begin wondering if the gulf of mex caravan is running today, havent seen any
You asked for a flight tracker. I provided a link to one, did you bother trying to id any of the planes?
If not, why even ask for a flight tracker?

Have a clue.
Evergreen Aviation.
Super Tankers
those fire fighting planes can't carry enough stuff to spray a line across the sky for 10 miles, let alone 100's of miles.
Besides that, a 747 has 4 engines. EO says it's done with planes that have two engines.

How do these chemicals hurt us if we're on the ground and they're up in the air?
They can't.

When? I have yet to see a pic of one of these trails descending from 35,000' down to the ground.

Instead, they just float up there like a cloud and move away in the direction of the prevailing wind.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Plenty of others have said it can hurt us the moment it leaves the nozzles...so what is a fellow to believe???

IDK Joe

(been waiting a while to use that line :) )

ok, back to work...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Plenty of others have said it can hurt us the moment it leaves the nozzles...so what is a fellow to believe???

IDK Joe

(been waiting a while to use that line :) )

ok, back to work...
Got a pic of nozzles on a boeing or airbus?
...but it doesn't really matter, as it has already been determined that even if they had nozzles, they can't carry enough stuff to spray stuff all the way across the sky. Let alone for the 1000 kilometers that is the average flight distance in the US. Look at satellite images. Those things go far past any one persons horizon.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 137818
and they flew much lower than today's commercial aircraft...something like 20-25k feet.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
but it doesn't really matter, as it has already been determined that even if they had nozzles, they can't carry enough stuff to spray stuff all the way across the sky.
Says who? Determined by you? ROFLMAO!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can you do basic math?
You are attempting to calculate how much of X a Super Tanker can distribute when you have no idea what X weighs, or how it is distributed. Kind of like smoke and mirrors without the mirrors. A LR Jumbo Jet can travel as much as 9000 miles leaving 3 or 4 trails of kerosene exhaust 9000 miles long. Do the Math.
Anyway, the CIA said it can be done to stop global warming back in 2003. If you would spend 7 minutes watching the video I posted, you wouldn't be making these amazing claims. But you are telling everyone here that you know better.
Your weight argument holds no water. Basic Math? ROFLMAO.
If I didn't know better, I would guess you are trolling this Forum. First Bitcoin and now Chem Trails.
Just guessing though, if'n I didn't know better.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
that is the disinfo crowd. don't fall for it

it's just as likely that 'they' are saving us from something.

all of us that are onto them just want to know why -- good or bad,, just the facts p;lease. the secrecy is the crime