• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Chemtrail pics thread

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If you're so sure, explain how they get all the stuff they are spraying, into the plane and still be able to get the plane off the ground.

These trails, that are thick enough to be visible from many miles away, are comprised of far more stuff than the planes are capable of carrying.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A must listen on geoengineering...IMHO
As soon as he went on about haarp contolling Dorian, I had to stop. He obviously doesn't understand what he is speaking of.
If haarp can do all the stuff some people say it can do, the information about it would be highly classified, yet it isn't classified at all.
...and the ice ball thing has been documented many decades ago as a wholly natural phenomenon.

For anyone interested in how haarp actually works, watch this.
Edited to add: pay extra attention around the 6 minute mark where he explains the concept of ERP, or Effective Radiated Power.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The Loire Valley in France - Chenonceaux Castle - busy in the skies over the vineyards...

Attachments

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Loire Valley pic was 2 days ago, Sept 03 2019

Following day, above the "Lascaux" prehistoric site

Attachments

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you're so sure, explain how they get all the stuff they are spraying, into the plane and still be able to get the plane off the ground.

These trails, that are thick enough to be visible from many miles away, are comprised of far more stuff than the planes are capable of carrying.
You are really getting ahead of yourself here. You have no idea what technology they might have to get this done. I have heard this argument before but it does not negate the evidence we are seeing. I am not the person to answer this for you, just like why school shootings happen, I am not privy to government information.

If you mean to tell me they can't pack in at least enough material to spray from horizon to horizon I'd say that is more then possible and the consider they have more then one plane. Think a little more on this. You can't even ask this until you know what the make up of the material is in the first place. I know compressed air is probably involved.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Maybe similar to these:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You are really getting ahead of yourself
not really.

You have no idea what technology they might have to get this done.
i know enough to know that the laws of physics apply.

. I have heard this argument before but it does not negate the evidence we are seeing.
what evidence might that be?

I am not privy to government information.
If the gov isn't spraying anything, there is no information for them to have about it.

If you mean to tell me they can't pack in at least enough material to spray from horizon to horizon I'd say that is more then possible
sorry, it really isn't.. at least not to spray stuff in such quantity that it could be seen from many many miles away, appearing like thick white cloud-like material.

and the consider they have more then one plane. Think a little more on this. You can't even ask this until you know what the make up of the material is in the first place.
what is the make up of the material? With all the chemtrail believers there are, I can't believe that no one can fly up there and get a sample first--hand. Seems like a logical first step.. at least if you guys want to convince anyone that it's really a chemical soup up there we see.

I know compressed air is probably involved.
yea, the localized change in pressure as the plane flies through the air can in fact contribute to contrail formation, or chemtrails as you might call them.
Maybe similar to these:
that might get you a nie trail for a few miles, but nothing like the contrails we see in the skies sometimes.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
did they try to pass off the everglades mosquito plane as a chemtrails plane yet?

remember the rules........no crop dusters!

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
not really.

i know enough to know that the laws of physics apply.

**They apply and they still spray.

what evidence might that be?

** The spray rig starting up I already mentioned. Contamination of soil and hotter forest fires from nano aluminum on it.

I am not sure when “chemtrails” started but I grew up 8 miles from Miramar Naval Air Station or the "top Gun" flight school from the Tom Cruise Movie. At a very young age my dad had explained to me what contrails were and I grew up seeing them and watching Military jets fly over my town and over the highways. I am old enough or young enough depending on your point of view to have personally seen the F-4 Fantoms in service as well as the more modern replacement air combat platforms. You only really saw the contrails at high altitudes and in colder weather. In the summer you rarely saw them unless it was really up there and they dissipated rather fast within 4 or 5 lengths of the air craft normally. Sometimes 6 to 10 air craft lengths but that was in winter. Only once in a blue moon did you see a contrail stay in the sky for any length of time but they tended to keep their form until they dissolved. They did not spread out at all like we see today.
So when about 1989 I am my family started to notice contrails lingering we thought it was odd but were not sure what to make of it. I don't think we said much to each other but sometime in early 90's the Publication "The Spotlight" covered the story and we paid more attention but it was all theories, no proof. Some people said they did testing Etc. but who knows. A S. Cal contact I knew from a united We stand Chapter took a sample I collected found on shrubs, a gooey substances I found and had a lab take a look at em but I never got any feed back on what it was. Years later I and my family moved to Idaho and I think in 2001 or 2002 on a blazing hot summer day I saw something that confirmed the theory as fact. Traveling from the Small town of in Idaho to a larger city in ID we observed 5 to 6 jets, smaller military sized jets probably single seaters, I mean they were really high making an ID on them so far as a specific model impossible but they were all flying a huge grid at the same time and we could tell they were not air liners. The grid was over air space around 10 to 15 miles wide and and as long. I observed the jets multiple times come to the end of the grid and then the trail would stop, they would make a sharp U-turn and re align for another run in the grid and as soon as they came into the grid zone the trail would begin again. One would do it on one side while another jet would do the same thing on the other side while yet another would do this in the middle and side of the grid. Each time, no matter what jet came to the end of the grid no matter the location of the grid the trail stopped. And each time any jet no matter the location entered the grid again the trail would begin again. At no point inside the grid would you see any breaks in the trail. None.

Now knowing something about the science of contrails I knew the mathematical improbability that the jets were entering and leaving warmer and cooler air pockets at precisely the correct times to form this grid was astronomically high to the point of being absurd to entertain the notion. Again, no where inside the grid was there any break in the trails. I know the jets were not cutting their power. I knew that day that I was witnessing air craft spraying something in the sky and what I was seeing was what people were calling chemtrails. I observed the jets for over an hour from the car as we traveled. I wish I had a video camera back then but I did not. I sat on what I had witnesses for some years and then I observed the internet arguments on the topic. Occasionally I would tell people on forums what I had seen with my own eyes but it would be dismissed as water vapors and warm and cool air pockets. They either were not listening to me or they did not believe I saw what I had related. If I pressed the issue or brought up the odds of improbability they just called me crazy. I knew I was not getting across in words what I had seen so even hand drew an illustration but people just don't want to accept that something might be going on in the sky they cannot explain to stop so the charges that I was nuts continued and of course the personal attacks. When I would enter a topic with this information it was not long that the topic would be closed. Or if posting on Craig's list it would be flagged off with in minutes so fast in fact there has to be more at work then simply the CL community flaggers at work. In San Diego's Craig's List it seems someone has a fast track flag button with anything that gets to close to the truth. The topics are allowed to stay up so long as the debunkers can make fun of the chemtrails truth advocates but post something like I am here and it disappears faster it can be publicly seen. So if nothing is going on then why censor the people talking about the stuff being sprayed?

I want to tell you about the Summer of 2013, that summer I noticed ALL chemtrail activity in North Central Idaho area stopped completely. On internet forums I had been told I was crazy for saying I was seeing chemtrails and that I was seeing contrails but was too stupid to understand science. Well summer of 2013 and the skies were normal and I posted on a forums that if I was crazy for seeing all those trails and now all a sudden they have all disappeared and every trail I was seeing in the sky was a normal contrail what was going on? NO one had much to say on that even though we know normal air traffic continued as always. It was a few weeks later that I heard on Coast to Coast AM that chemtrailing had been moved off the pacific coast. Well, then it all made sense. I guess all that normal air traffic I was seeing for years was moved off the coast but no one could explain why travel destinations were all of a sudden out in the ocean in the middle of no where. That's Sarcasm in case you missed it.

Now I also want to caution you on the issues. I think it has been un productive to theorize on what is being sprayed. Also to argue that it IS chemtrails when we don't know what the make up of the spray is or cannot prove it. And while it may be proven by some people who have tested the soil after spraying it this is meaningless until it gets widely accepted coverage by the media. And they correctly point out you'd have to capture the spray in the air by following with another aircraft to conclusively prove what is coming off the aircraft doing the spraying. When you try and tell people something is being sprayed they start in with the doomsday theories and attribute those theories to your line of thinking. For me it's simply not true. I know only that something is being sprayed and I try only to get people to realize this much. When people come at me with questions designed to discredit my posts like "Why would they waste all that time spraying you with chemicals"? I stop them and say we first have to admit something is being sprayed and it does not matter at this point what it is, we have to get wide acceptance to this simple fact before enough public pressure can be brought against the authorities to tell us what is going on and to admit it. Anything beyond this just makes you seem like you are crazy and believe whatever the internet puts out and people turn off.

As part of looking into this I have talked to pilots I trust on the net. My Dad was a private Pilot and he was also a member of an Aviation association in Colorado that has as members a few WWII bomber Pilots. I mention the WWII pilots because people like to bring up the WWII era contrails coming off the bombers and they post the photos and yet the bomber pilots in this group were not impressed enough to discount what they knew was not normal contrail activity. Also it was cold in Europe during WWII, little known is there was a mini ice age in progress that started full hilt when Hitler invaded Russia. It’s just not that cold in S. California were I started seeing the Chemtrails or whatever you want to call them. Every last man in that association (Yep the Bomber Pilots too) saw a problem with these contrails that lingered for hours and spread into a haze and they wrote their State and Federal Representatives on their organization's letter head with every member signing the letters stating that something wrong was in the sky and they wanted to see an investigation. All such letters were completely ignored. So when people argue that they know a pilot and know they are just contrails they either are making it up or talked to a pilot with the opinion that nothing abnormal is in the skies. Pilots are no more Knowledgeable on the science of contrails then anyone else their specialty is flying the damn things and I knew one too. Pilots disagree and this is normal. In my digging around I have found or was told by a pilot I trust that modern jets have modern engines that run far hotter then in years past producing contrails that linger longer and I have discovered that really there is little difference in appearance between real contrails and what are called chemtrails and that the only way to conclusively tell them apart is to see then being turned on and off in a grid like I saw. It also depends on the air temps and that is hard to figure since you are on the ground while witnessing it. A small side note I have talked to a pilot on a forum who said he's been paid to fly grids but did not know the purpose. He just flew it and collected his pay. He did not believe in any chemtrail conspiracy but he could not explain what I saw either. Nor could he offer any compelling reasons why someone would spend good money on jet Fuel with no destination. Obviously your view that jets crossing paths on their way to their destinations is clearly debunked so far as to what I saw and the information I have found. That’s not to say that those crossings do not ALSO happen but you are not explaining everything by relating that fact. And some have tried to dismiss what I saw as cloud seeding or sky writing and those people were really grasping at straws in an efforts to explain away what I saw. Something else I saw one day at work, a chem plane had stated up a new line in the sky. It just do happened that the start up was almost right above me and I saw the tell tale signs of a spray rig being started as the beginning of the trail had a “Sploodge” or pressure squirt explosion at the beginning so that it was a distorted mess at the beginning and not a straight line like you see any other time. Anyone who’s so much as sprayed a new can of spray paint knows that you do not hold the applicator on the item to be painted for this reason. You’d get a globby mess on your project. NO atmospheric conditions would cause this to happen of course unless it was a spray rig starting up. I took a photo but the details could not be seen on my dumb flip phone. So I think we have a situation in this debate where sometimes the chemtrail truth advocates may be off base and this re enforces the notion they are crazy with some people. If they find one little flaw in your line of argument it is enough for most to totally discount what you are saying because they don't want to believe this is happening without their consent. See link for photos while they are up. https://lewiston.craigslist.org/pol/d/grid-in-the-sky/6766022232.html<——Click the show contact info link then click the entire link to see the post.

See my Video where I address the people who want to insist what I was seeing was a result of atmospheric conditions with the construction of the Grid I saw:

See my new video I took in June 2015 of the area I saw the grid being constructed here. Now you get to see the lay out for yourself:

Now look at this video where he explains the conditions needed.

Private citizen did his own study. You want science you say? Here you go!

Basically you won't see them below 28,000 feet and it has to be minus 40 degrees. Clearly the photo I took on the Craig's list link it well below 28,000 feet and being 106 degrees on the ground I can bet my life it was not minus 40 at 5,000 to 7,000 up. How do I know the altitude of the low trail I saw? I compared it to other trails in the sky by three classes of air traffic and I know the General altitude they fly at and I could compare the level I saw the one to the level of the mountain to the north that I know the height of. Not seen in the photo to the right is a mountain that you would travel up to reach the town of Moscow ID. It's Elevation is 2,583 Feet. I can tell you that the plane that laid that trail would have had to gain some more altitude to (Safely) clear the Lewiston Moscow grade so this puts the trail at where I have already established it. Any trolls who care to explain how we are seeing contrails under conditions that do not support them please make sense of this. Citing temps and altitudes with warm moist air pockets that have nothing to do with the facts presented here dosen’t explain anything but contrail science. Let me go further and prove that when it's 106 degrees on the ground that it may be cooler 6000 feet in the air but it's proportionate. On a hot summer day in say the City of Denver you don't need a coat and you don't see any breath in the air. From there you can go up to Drake Colorado elevation of 6161 feet and guess what. You won't need a coat or see any breath in the air and you are over 6000 feet higher then you were in Denver. I have been there done that. So then when I see a trail in the sky and it's 106 degrees on the ground you can go up 6 o 7,000 feet and you will not have the conditions to produce a contrail. Trust me and trust common sense, it's not arctic temps a mere 5,000 to 7,000 feet up on a summer day when it's 106 degrees on the ground. You will not have contrails all the way up to 28,000 feet either and the odds would also say you won't see one at any altitude on a day like that. The "debunkers" keep bringing up warm and cold air pockets as if those occur with the frequency that is needed to see contrails all over the country to the extent that we see them today in total contrast to what we saw in the 80's until the 90's when this stuff all started. They (changing atmospheric conditions needed for this) don't! happen all that often. And further the debunkers will insist it’s just warm and cold air pockets and offer no weather data to support that but will insist you provide that every time to say you saw a single trail. Last I checked hypocrisy never won any debate.
In all my time digging into the issue the video presentation (What in the world are they spraying up there) makes the most sense and it is possible Geo Engineering is a cover for something more sinister as I have heard they may be about frequency manipulations but lets face it, we will never know for sure. This first photo is the grid map I drew of the spray I saw being turned on and off again in Idaho. Keen observation and compilation of several factors are key to determining contrail from chemtrail. Look up in the sky once in a while and if you see anything that looks too low consult this site for estimating altitude, http://www.angelfire.com/mn/kanuck/Altitude.html. Permission to repost this anywhere granted.
I have seen a video posted on global sky watch with un deniable proof of what I have personally seen. The trails turning off and on. Here it is, this ends the debate and if you can’t believe your own eyes don’t bother wasting my time making anymore excuses.

If the gov isn't spraying anything, there is no information for them to have about it.

** You don't know what they are doing unless you can look into their information.

sorry, it really isn't.. at least not to spray stuff in such quantity that it could be seen from many many miles away, appearing like thick white cloud-like material.

**And yet you have trails like never before seen. How old are you? I am 51, anyone under a certain age does not know the differences.

what is the make up of the material? With all the chemtrail believers there are, I can't believe that no one can fly up there and get a sample first--hand. Seems like a logical first step.. at least if you guys want to convince anyone that it's really a chemical soup up there we see.

**That's a great idea, one I have thought of before. I don't know why anyone has not. I can tell you that some contrails and chemtrails you cannot tell the difference between. But someone should take a a wide range of samples. But no one has have they? So you can't say until they do. You should be in agreement with me that more investigation is needed.

yea, the localized change in pressure as the plane flies through the air can in fact contribute to contrail formation, or chemtrails as you might call them.
that might get you a nie trail for a few miles, but nothing like the contrails we see in the skies sometimes.
**Right there in the books that explain the contrails it says that the conditions to see contrails are somewhat rare. So what changed since the time those books were published in the 70's that debunkers site?
GRID.jpeg

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
saturday -- regular workout time, around 10 am -- saw ~8 in the caravan to gulf of mex. approx 40 minutes observation

today -- got out there late, around 2pm -- not a single sprayer headed to the gulf. approx 40 minutes observation

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Joe King see my last post and click to expand.
Yes, I saw it. You'll need to be patient for a response as I wasn't anticipating that you were going to be writing a novel for me as a response.
Also, by including it in mmy quote, you made a bit more difficult to quote you in my evenntual response. So like I said, just be patient.

saturday -- regular workout time, around 10 am -- saw ~8 in the caravan to gulf of mex. approx 40 minutes observation

today -- got out there late, around 2pm -- not a single sprayer headed to the gulf. approx 40 minutes observation
Why don't you take a pic of these caravans?
....and define "caravan". That sounds like planes flying inn some type of close formation, so you should be able to get a pic showing that. Personally speaking, I have never seen commercial sized jets flying in any type of close formation, so instead of just saying it and expecting people to believe you, take a pic and show us what no one else has probably ever seen.

Also, when are you going to take the initiative and id these planes using a flight tracker? You are the one seeing it, so it can only be you who can do it in real-time.
Telling other people to look up a plane that flew over your location yesterday sometime around 10am, won''t work.
Ie: without knowing the exact time, heading, and your exact location it would be impossible to do.
Heck, there is likely several dozen planes flying over and near Houston at any given time during the day.
....but keep expecting others to do your leg work.